Secrets, round 2!

Secrets, round 2!

i film myself wanking in different places, then wank at home while watching the footage

I secretly jerked off while liking my nephew's feet

If I had the chance to leave America I'd take it in a second.

i have sex with dogs because im a pedophile

I was in the other thread. Had sexual adventures with my sister when swimming, and one user siad to ask her about it. Screw that, not asking her shit unless she brings it up.

What sort of adventures? I missed it and closed the thread already.

Why user? What about me i want to reach America & live there.

I'm a phone poster, so no green text. We went swimming and she didn't bring a bathing suit and she was wearing a pink shirt and her tits were showing through her wet shirt. It made me so hard that we went off on our own. I was playing with her tits under the water while she played with my cock.

mom fonger

used to experiment with my cusin when we were about 5(rub on eachother makeout feel up)
only saw her like once a year or so but we still did the same shit... when i was 16 she was 15 she gave me head while i fingered her. nutted in her mouth... we sexted a few months ago but its been a while since. going to her wedding this coming weekend, if only i can get her alone somehow...

nice. sounds hot. guessing you're all older now?

I stole pics of my sister from her icloud account and would love nothing more than to hand deliver them to another guy in person

Much older and don't see each other much

howd you get access to her icloud? I heard if you log into the account it will notify the owner.

yeah sounds normal. shame you guys didnt fuck around when you were younger.

it was before 2fa

between 13yo and 15yo i had sex with my same-age cousin in her tree house and shed regularly. she moved away when her parents divorced and when she was 17yo she got pregnant. lives off welfare now and got kinda fat.

Now you gotta film yourself wanking to the footage and then wank to tht

you're lucky dude. I've gotten lucky and found passwords for multiple female friends iclouds accounts, but didnt start until a few months ago. cant get into any of them even with the info. really sucks ass. so close.

Wankception never results in conception!

Posted a ad on cl to get my ass fuvked for the first time. He was long & i loved it. Looking for another long dick to take

We didn't fuck, if she was to ask or attempt it I wouldn't say no.

sometimes i bump threads

im addicted to sex
i go to a prostitute every week and i jerk off like 5 times a day

my wallet can't hold much longer

My cars friend fingered me in the mom of my back

I'm obsessed with fapping on omegle and such with girls of a questionable age. There's just a steady stream of cock hungry girls on there.

I've stolen nudes off of computers belonging to co-workers and friends because I'm the go to guy for tech work.

post em now

Probly pretty normal.
>be me 7-8 Year old
>riding bike round neighborhood with neighbors cute daughter same age
>tell her stop I need to take a piss in the bushes
>she asks if she can watch
Sure thing why not
>she asks if she can touch
Sure thing why not
>asks if I want to watch her piss
Sure thing why the fuck not
>she asks me to touch her
Okies
>start rubbing her clit she guided my hand what to do
Peen getting hard
>she let's go of my hand and starts jerking me off
>bolt nut but no real load as only a kid
>she shivers as she cums from me rubbing the clit

These things went on for about 3 years till my family split up and we moved.

Have many more good memories

same here user
average about 4 laptop/phone repairs a week

I like your body shape. I tell people I like girls with busts and booties but actually I like men. Not bulky but not trap either.

Yup, chances are if someone's every asked me to look at their computer. I've done a quick search for nudes.

Ew boy, I would be fucking TRAUMATIZED if I saw an ugly ass bastard like you and your tiny penis. In fact, probably punch your skinny ass.

City?

What do you search for

any tips? specific interests on omegle or anything? i see a lot of penii but not much girls

can I get an english translation, please

My older brother, sister, and I had this weird love triangle for around 3 years. It started when my sister was 15, my brother was 14 and I was 12. She'd take care of us when our parents were gone. I guess she got all experimental around that age because she'd start playing with us and telling us to take out our dicks. She'd measure them almost regularly and would compliment our growth. She liked my brother because by the time she left us he grew to be 9 inches while I only hit 5. She'd make us jerk off in front of her and would occasionally "help out". She's now 30 and married to some crazy Russian dude. Brothers doing good with his gf and I'm stuck here talking to you degenerates

>done a quick search
need to up your game there user
>usb 3 drive you have 'diagnostic scripts' on
>plug in
>execute powershell/bash script
>have it spit out some bullshit while it copies their profile over to the drive
>optionally have it produce useful information at the end
>browse their shit in your own time later

No need for them to walk away before you start it copying. I've got mine set to copy to a NAS on the network if it's at the office, and you can optionally schedule it to copy over their new shit whenever they use their laptop at work.

different user here, probably searches for pictures, duh

She suck?
She swallow?
Any ass play?

What did she look like?

Time of day is the key. That and don't just sit beating your cock. Talk to them first and be suggestive.

I ask how many cocks they've seen so far, or about personal sexual experiences. Just lead into it slowly.

Pick just after school, just after dinner time, just before bed and as soon as you wake up.

Generally when they would be alone in their room.

damn that's way more high tech then me...I usually just set hidden files to show and do a *.jpg search.....or i search common areas

are you me?
i just launched an 8 spurter on there
one spurt for every year the girl was alive

I cum in my sisters shampoo and soap bottles and dream about her rubbing my cum all over her body
I also cum in any left over food or drinks she has already opened that I can easily mask my cum in so I can dream about her eating my cum
I lay in her bed naked while shes at school smelling and jacking off with her dirty and clean panties

I like big tits shhhhhhh

greentext your favorite time!

Nice, I've only ever had a 9
She was diddling with a pen and asked to see my cock 'do that sperm thing' I blew a load for her and keked so much after

yeah if you only have 5 minutes, a quick search of the main folders is the best option. also checking for iphone backups, I've found a lot of win that way.

>come home from school see that no one is home
>walk into to sisters room and rumage through her pantie drawer
>find a nice soft cotton pair
>go into bathroom with pictures of her on my phone
>fap furiously to her face and body with her panties
>get almost ready to cum and stand up and get her soap and shampoo bottles
>fap til I cum and squirt a bit of my cum into each

Pretty much my daily or twice daily ritual

i make sure no one sees me

No, neither of us aged, we're the same age we were 10 years ago you fucking retard what is wrong with you.

Delicious! How old is she? Ever hear her get fucked? When was the last time you saw her naked? What is her ass like? Does she post slut pictures?

>what is wrong with you.
We use this funny squiggle thing at the end of a question, you mongoloid.

"?"

>be at steak and shake
>buy a shake and get one for my sister
>park in back of school
>pull my cock out and my phone
>start to beat my cock looking at her pretty face
>open her shake top lid and stick my cock in the shake and cum inside
>put lid back on and drive home and give to sister
>thanks she says

Lost virginity to a girl in a park. I was 16, she was 15

Nutted in her twice then deleted tinder. Re logged in a few weeks later and she was prego. Told her to get aborted and blocked her

Was 6 years ago

Holy shit dude lmao

what a bitch, if you really want to leave grow some balls and leave, get a raft and float off.

Shes 19
never heard her fucked
I see her naked daily I record her bedroom
ass is a solid 8/10
some slut pictures not much tho not a full on instagram whore

Fuck! She is cute!! Those eyes . . .

please show us some nudes!

Every time I go to my friends house out of state i nut in his sisters panties.

>because i fucking can

Thanks for answering in detail, user. Lets see some ass!

Serves her right

When I was in 6th grade, I stole a kid's iPod.

Later that week, he shot himself.

I know what you mean

I have a massive diaper fetish

Every time I use someone else's bathroom I shove their toothbrush up my ass

I'm... I'm really not sure why

i secretly post nudes of a girl i'm friends with. I found them on Sup Forums but nobody in my friend group knows about them. i don't wanna share with people who know her, but i can't keep them in so i just share them on Sup Forums.

pic related.

Hoe gon hoe

I got fucked like a sissy at an anime convention by two random guys.

This little qt needs to get gang raped, pissed on and laughed at. I would savage that innocent teenage body and tell her it was her own fault.

Just a little taste sorry wont be providing nudes

fo sho.
got moar?

that sounds about right. i mean why else would u go to an anime convention?

all good, the fact you actually posted it validates the story. fucking awesome user. ever watch her eat the food with your cum in it?

For the anime...

he was truly an hero. rip

hell yeah. you recognize her? lol

Dig it....pretty much dream about that happening to her all the time and watching the video that the person who did it made

validation is addicting to me

Thanks again!

More of that lovely ass. I want to bury my face in there.

What is your recording setup? Have bathroom set up?

I stole my gf mom's panties

I broke her clock on purpose while she was away and then when she was like wtf is my wrong with my clock I gave her another that I bought off a recording website with a built in camera

yes I have a bathroom setup but its not very good

Have sex with your sister immediately, just fucking do it I beg of you. Find the right time, then force her.

sweet! post your fav pics!!

I did this to a drunk and passed out friend of mine

>retard

fuck thats genius, so you see everything she does in there. anything interesting happen in there besides the obvious masturbation? also link to clock?

??? i dont get your logic there ... isnt that what the internet is for?

I secretly want a 'straight' best-friend that's bigger than me, has a beard and is taller just to seduce him and let him fuck my boipucci

Please post full size pics. God I want to eat that ass!

yeah i totally recognize her!
she was in that other thread i have open. hahahaha. no, but for real, id fuck her

Nice dubs ahhh alas I doubt that would ever happen although forcing her has a very arousing thought to it......

Close as I am going to get is jacking off in her room staring at her after she passes out from drinking to much

Yes but I also go to show off my cosplay and buy merchandise...

Anytime I have access to someone's personal computer, I quickly search for naked pictures of them.

How she react to seeing you cum? What was she doing on cam?

I am also a massive degenerate who only likes furry shit

lol. posting higher res. which you wanna see?