NEW SCANDAL

A new investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton took in at least $100 million from Middle East leaders. Can such a financially and ethically compromised candidate truly function as our nation’s leader?

The investigation by the Daily Caller News Foundation has uncovered a disturbing pattern of the Clintons’ raising money for the Clinton Foundation from regimes that have checkered records on human rights and that aren’t always operating in the best interests of the U.S. By the way, the $100 million we mentioned above doesn’t appear to include another $30 million given to the Clintons by two Mideast-based foundations and four billionaire Saudis.

“These regimes are buying access,” Patrick Poole, a national security analyst who regularly writes for PJ Media, told the DCNF. “You’ve got the Saudis. You’ve got the Kuwaitis, Oman, Qatar and the UAE (United Arab Emirates). There are massive conflicts of interest. It’s beyond comprehension.”

investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

WOW, this bitch is EVIL. Trump earns his money, Shillary fucking steals hers.

Wonder if this could be way bigger than Email-Gate?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3074927/wall-street-whistleblower-calls-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/#A1cdCyovg8DUilGz.99
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-nbc-apprentice-payment-disclosure-2015-7
psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201305/white-middle-age-suicide-in-america-skyrockets
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584863/Chelsea-Clinton-s-husband-Marc-colleagues-Goldman-Sachs-shutter-25million-hedge-fund-losing-nearly-investors-money-good-thing-10million-apartment.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be fun as Trump starts turning more attention to tearing into her.

is she taking the money and running? what did she tell them?

DELETE THIS

That's not new at all. It's well known that she takes millions from countries, especially in the middle east, for favorable treatment.
Want your mind blown? Look how she handed out economic aid to dirt poor countries, then took it back as "donations" to the Clinton fund, her charity.

Stop the smear until after she's got the nomination. Then we crush her.

This is from 2014. This is an old scandal.

I'm nervous Sup Forums, what if hillary get indicted before the first debate? She's the perfect straw man, she's the face of establishment politics. I just want trump to destroy her.

She wasn't running for POTUS in 2014, genius.

NOW she is.

So more relevant than ever.

But then you're a PAID Hillary shill, so it's your job to suppress it, right?

what if he pulls this off and wins?

>Hillary should run because she's a woman.
>All the other presidents have been men, why not give a woman a shot? It couldn't hurt.
>Having a woman president might be just what we need.

Typical reasoning of Hillary supporters.
Never mind that there have been women leaders of other countries or even just states within the US. Never mind that they said basically the same thing about Obama "FIRST BLACK PREZ = CHANGE".

They would rather have someone who is demonstrably evil (or, at the very least, dishonest) as president than someone who makes off-color jokes.
>Women in charge of judging character.
>Women in charge of electing leaders.

Wall Street Whistleblower Calls Clinton Foundation ‘Charity Fraud’

Read more at inquisitr.com/3074927/wall-street-whistleblower-calls-clinton-foundation-charity-fraud/#A1cdCyovg8DUilGz.99

Of the hundreds of millions of dollars the Clintons raked into their "Charity" only ten percent of that money went to actual charities.

The Clinton Foundation if fraud as the highest levels.

They are basically con artists just like crooked televangelists and Wall Street a-aholes who steal from investors.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

I thought it was common knowledge that the Clintons and the Saudis were in bed together.

Given the Saudis have been behind nearly every terror attack and arab terrorist organization, don't we all find that a little fucking concerning?

kek, that explains why Biden has been on TV saying that he would have made the best president and musing about who his running mate would have been. Shillary is going to get BTFO due to the scandals and Biden is going to get nominated at the convention. Bernie boosters will be booty blasted and Trump will win. Fucking Americans.

I can't believe the American people aren't banning together to run this cunt out of the country.

Even after all the endless and exposed corruption, she's still gonna be the nominee.

It's unreal.

So this election is America vs The World?

That and Benghazi makes it even more astonishing that that wench has a shot at the presidency.

>if

wait wait wait, anti-hillary posters such as OP are NOT called shills but pro-hillary posters ARE?
fuck you you unreasonable child.
you have school tomorrow morning Cleetus.

Yes, globalism.

Wow. Sexist much? It's 2016.

>pro-Hillary
>not a shill

Pick one and ONLY one, shill.

This is Trump territory fucking retard. And shilling for Hillary when she's objectively a corrupt cunt, is not even close to the same.

He will single handedly change the course of history, at least the one globalist kikes have been planning for decades.

RISK THREAD HAPPENING!

>They would rather have someone who is demonstrably evil (or, at the very least, dishonest) as president than someone who makes off-color jokes.

About that...

Saudis give shekels to everyone, including Trump.

I hope Biden runs and it gets outed what a gigantic pedophile freak he is

>if

She looks like Shapiro

>the Clinton's deserve to be hung in the public square
we pretty much already knew this

Hillary could take an AR-15 and shoot up a school and she wouldn't get arrested. She's nearly the Putin of America.

We desperately need another person crazy enough to be the next Lee Harvey Oswald

>Trump earns his money

PFFFTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHHAHA

SLIDE IT GOYIM

you've clearly never run a business/held any management position

Lol.
It goes to other charities that keep most of the money she gives them.

everything he has, he got from his father. trump has literally never earned anything for himself in his life.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take anyone who is pro-Shillary seriously? If she had any good or understandable reasons for supporting her, it would get consideration, but she literally doesn't.

Lol is that the Hildog??

what happens to all that money?

Not sure if shill or just ignorant & stupid

>the truth is ignorance and stupidity

you must be white

Didn't they put on their joint filings a salary of like $400?
Are you shitting me? This delusion. The ones who advise and bankroll him or the ones with whom he misceginates?

lmao she is so screwed in the general

Thank God Weedman is too stupid to be anything more than a pawn.

It's Michelle Obama

>trump has literally never earned anything for himself in his life
Explain to me how his father earned him $213million from his hit TV show 'The Apprentice', go ahead, I'll wait

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-nbc-apprentice-payment-disclosure-2015-7

>"NBC/Universal renewed, at the upfronts this year, The Apprentice (for a 15th season), but Mr. Trump decided to turn them down in order to run for President of the United States. NBC was not happy. During the 14 seasons of The Apprentice, Mr. Trump was paid $213,606,575.

That would mean Trump made about $15,257,613 per season on the reality competition show."

Small loan. 200 mil inheritance

If you gave me a $200million loan I'd maybe get it to double over a couple dozen years.

The fact he took a few million loan and turned it into billions is something I admire.

Cool race baiting shill.

I hope she locks in the nom soon so Trump can get to eviserating her
My dick is going to be raw and bleeding by the time november rolls around

Hillary has been on the.governments dime practically her whole career (TAX PAYERS MONEY)

Trump has used his wits to get money outside the crooked policy system he got my vote and backing all day baby.

found the nigger
how does it feel that your skin is the same color as indias streets?

Actually I'd be a lot happier if she did just steal it rather than taking it as a bribe.

He actually performed worse than an index fund.

He literally would have made more money if he put 100% of it into stocks and did nothing but fucked hookers all day for 50 years.

It's a charity, to ya know.. help people ffs

>white boys think they earn the money their parents give them

PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so glad white suicides are skyrocketing
psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201305/white-middle-age-suicide-in-america-skyrockets

We at least meet our parents tyrone

Thankfully he didn't go down the degenerate route of making money from money with no work, and instead made a global brand empire that employs tens of thousands of humans so they can provide for their families and contribute to adding value to other peoples' lives.

Can't really knock a guy for trying to do something great with his life instead of sitting around wasting away his time until death.

>mfw the Saudi monarchy funded Netanyahu as well

Tweet this shit to Trump.

>he said from his device invented by white-men, using electricity generated by white-men, on an image-board created by a white-man
Race baiting is fun eh

>Cleetus

>>>/reddit/

>what happens to all that MISSING money from the Clinton Foundation?

Well, the Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, and her husband own a $10 million dollar apartment in NYC.

I would bet you anything that the $10 million came from mummy and daddy... via Saudi "donations" to the "charitable" Clinton Foundation... for "political favors" that Hillary "sold" off to the Saudis. The Clintons have been selling their political power and influence to the highest bidders from decades. They are as dirty as politicians can get. BOTH should be in prison.

Check out daughter Chelsea's $10 million dollar apartment here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584863/Chelsea-Clinton-s-husband-Marc-colleagues-Goldman-Sachs-shutter-25million-hedge-fund-losing-nearly-investors-money-good-thing-10million-apartment.html

Sick.

What the fuck do you think stocks are? They're an investment in a company.

If he made less money than the stocks did, that means he literally wasted it. He employed fewer people than could have otherwise been employed at better-managed companies.

You say that as if accumulating wealth over generations is a bad thing.

Yes but instead of investing in shares of other peoples' visions, he set out to create his own vision of reality in the world under his direct control.

He loves golf, and thus he invests heavily in it - As you say, he "wasted" that in extra expense, but to him it is a passion, and thus it is a love > money thing for him.

Money isn't everything, he knows this, which is why he prefers to enjoy living a lifestyle of of spreading the wealth around instead of mindlessly hoarding it for the sole purpose of simply having more money.

He has more than just money on his mind, he wants to MAGA

Hillary is fucking PAYING trolls and shills (like you) to defend her online in forums like this.

READ:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

TRUMP IS NOT paying anyone to defend him online. WE do it because we believe he's the only one who can save what's left of America before it goes to hell.

So he's a control freak. That's exactly who I want in charge of the Land of the Free.

Lovely.

Jefferson is rolling in his grave.

The guac merchant did the exact same thing.

The Saudi's have been staunchly anti-Trump for obvious reasons. They have always been connected to most every major terror attack in the past couple decades.

Noone cares

The Clinton Foundation (and others) is just an IRS approved money laundering scheme.

Certain Italian families weren't even this creative in their financial schemes.

watchign white people commit suicide is fun

Oh wow I discovered a pile of fiat money and made more of it. I put all the gold on depreciating assets and count these as my net worth. Yadda yadda panama papers yadda yadda

>watchign white people commit suicide is fun
Careful, Leroy. Once all the white people are gone, you're going to have to start looking for jobs, because the Chinese and Mexicans aren't going to support your ass for free.

White people are the best thing that ever happened to niggers.

One of Shillary's paid turds, I mean trolls, detected.

So as Sec of State, Hillary would use her political power to make shit happen for FOREIGN governments. They needs things like to buy weapons or uranium, Hillary would make that happen.

She couldn't get paid directly for that service, so instead, some organzation "connected" with the foreign governments would just so happen to donate millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation after the deals went through.

In turn, like most fraudulent "charities," only about 10% of the money donated to the Clinton Foundation actually went to anything charitable.

This is how the hundreds of millions in "donations" to the Clinton Foundation were spent:

Charitable Grants 10%
Travel 10%
Rent 5%
Office Supplies 6%
IT Services 2%
Salaries, Benefits 33%
Other Expenses 34%

WOW. Amazing that Hillary is not in prison for this kind of corruption.

Watching you apes kill each other is funnier. I see it on my tv EVERY NIGHT.

Don't make the jump that this poster is a "minority". Most likely a white leftists retard or, just plain troll.

The Clintons and the DOJ refusal to prosecute(via the Democrat party and POTUS) is the most blatant example of systemic corruption in modern history.

Anyone wondering why Trump is so popular shoud look long and hard at that. That's not the only reason, but it's in the top 5.

True, but sometimes you just have to roll with it call a spade a spade.

He actually created jobs instead

This

As well he ownes property and assets that have potential to appreciat so his potential earnings are higher now

>index fund

This is exactly the reason that the US is in financial and political meltdown.
Prople think the proper way to make money is to move paper around instead of building things.

Nobody wants to get their hands dirty any more. That's why the trade defecit is so huge. The US doesn't make anything any more that the rest of teh world wants.

When the shit hits the fan, all of that paper wealth will be worthless. Hard assets and the power of actually being an employer will be power and financial stability.

The next breadlines will be feeding brokers, not mechanics and tradesmen.

Please get the Dem nomination and pick some fuck up like Warren. I have a bad feeling Bernie (would Trump should still beat) would replace her or god forbid they drag Biden out.

we're all #artilleryforhillary

Biden would be a blessing. That fuck is so milquetoast and boring Trump would crush him in the general.

>Can such a financially and ethically compromised candidate truly function as our nation’s leader?
We'll find out, rightard.

Biden would be the toughest opponent I think Trump could face. Union workers are the new voters in the Republican party.

$0.02 has been added to your bitcoin account

Reminder that Australia RUNS America

Since when is www.investors.com reliable?

Look what they wrote about Stephen Hawking. Wiki:
In July 2009, an editorial in Investor's Business Daily claimed that physicist Stephen Hawking "wouldn't have a chance in the U.K., where the [British] National Health Service (NHS) would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless." Hawking has always lived in the U.K. and receives his medical care from the NHS, and IBD later removed the editorial's reference to Hawking in its online version, and appended an "Editor's Note" which said, "This version corrects the original editorial which implied that physicist Stephen Hawking, a professor at the University of Cambridge, did not live in the UK."[9][10] Hawking himself responded: "I wouldn't be here today if it were not for the NHS. I have received a large amount of high-quality treatment without which I would not have survived."

A triggered Shillarybot appears.

this isn't a scandal
literally everyone knows they've been taking millions from middle eastern leaders for years.
She is evil, and it's wrong, and probably illegal, but everyone has already overlooked it.

She told them she would destabilize their enemies and use the US military for things good for them, just like she told the Jews she works for.

It is all about buying influence.

Clinton Foundation allows the Clintons to sell theirs and buy other people's, with someone else's money.

Someone needs to ask her about why she and Obama were so quiet when Saudis and others sent their military to Bahrain to oppress the Shia majority that was protesting their sunni minority government.

It's a charity and the financial books are open to the public.
Hillary does not take any money out of that charity.

Scandals have nothing to do with legal or illegal. It's all about public preception once the facts come out.

Truth is the one thing the powerful fears because once unhidden it stays in the open.

Individuals have short attention spans. Large groups never forget.