H-hey mr, can you h-help me? I g-got lost

H-hey mr, can you h-help me? I g-got lost...

What the fuck is wrong with your eyes?!

How can I help you?

w-what do you mean?
I n-need to find a w-way home.

H-help! A c-crazy redneck!

Why not kill your self

I'll help you if you show me your dick first

W-why would i d-do that?
W-what? i'm a g-girl!

come with me child, I know someone who will pay well for you.

sure where the fuck you going

>girl
Where's that redneck

youare not real

I j-just wanna go h-home
H-home!
over t-there!

I can. For a price....

Ummm... h-how c-come i'm t-talking to you t-than?
H-how much?

Care to join us for a ride?

Put some clothes on

Well not much, but how well do you like lollipops?

fair enough.

follow me kid

W-will you d-drive me home?
I will o-once i g-get home!
t-they are ok i g-guess
s-sure mr.

Where do you live kiddo?

asking the right questions

Well I want you to close your eyes and open your mouth while I give you a big lollipop. It'll taste weird, but if you suck on it until its all gone, I'll show you home.

Sure ill drive you home >:) get in

*points on a hill*
S-somewhere over there...
i'm n-not sure if i w-wanna...
a-alright mister...

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

Well I wanted to show you home. I guess I can't if you want to be alone. But hey, I'll tell your parents next time I see them you don't want to come back...

Alright, let's go then, unless you ran away from home. Then I'll have to take you in

Ive locked the car door incase u fall out now we are gonna play a little game called tickle the worm until it sneezes ok >:)

um, s-sorry, i just don't f-feel right
What?
T-thank you!
A-actually, i'm gonna go with mr a-user

Look kid, I got dubs, and I'm trying to be nice. I just want you to help me out too. Nothing in the world is free, your parents ever tell you that?

Come here u little brat u gonna suck this dick reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you do this it'll make you feel right. Hell, I'll buy you Icecream and I'll even keep in touch like a good friend should.

Reporting in

a-actually, i don't h-have parents...
Let's g-go user, t-those guys look angry

So, how'd you get lost kiddo?

beat it, the kid's ours.

Well isn't that something? You know what? Fuck this *Unzips pants and dick comes out.* Now come here *Lunges*

I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

kek

Hey there user would you mind taking a seat

W-well i was in the shower, t-than someone knocked, so i j-just went to l-look out of the window, i f-fell out, and woke up h-here!

I won't let you go home to your abusive uncle, Satoko-chan. You're coming with me where you'll be safe.

You'll have to fuck me before you fuck her!

Sure

W-what? M-my uncle? W-what are you talking about? I'm t-totally fine!

how about this?

Sorry kiddo, but I'll have to take you to a hospital, not your home, just to be sure that you don't have anu STD's..

You can lie to everyone here, but I know you're truly hurting inside. I know what your uncle does to you.

Higurashi when they cry is literally the best anime I've ever seen.

Ok. I just wanna shoot my load tbh

S-STD's? Umm... A-user? i never... y-you know... wait... You are taking me h-home right?

Very tempting offer user i guess i just have to accept

BE QUIET!

*Shoves face in crotch and penetrates mouth*

true that.

After a short trip to the hospital kiddo, since you fell out of a window. Then again, you seem fine, let's get you home

*bites*

a-alright, i guess y-you are right...

Why not come with me little girl im a doctor

*Pulls you up by the hair* Try that shit again and I will slit you. *Nods to Bowie knife and puts mouth back over cock*

Fine. If that's what you want. But he's never coming back home...no matter how much you cry nii-nii. He can't save you right now. But I can save you from your abusive alcoholic uncle.

You won't mind me smoking right? Oh and I might know a shortcut so we don't have to walk around the hill...

This is the worst thread I have ever been in. Someone post that little girls nudes already.

Someone has to say it

no i'm g-going with user
um s-sure

*starts crying for the 50th time*

Filename fucking rip abandon thread

*Gets dubs and shoves dick as far down your throat as I can* Keep sucking you little bitch

It's kinda strange how I found you where the police force usualy dumps the bodies they rape....

jezz wrong one

>that pic
unironic kek

*hugs you sweetly*

Such a nice little mouth you have

w-what?

moar

ITT pedos pretend not to be pedos by acting like super hardcore pedos

>it's just rp guise

Uhm...yeah, cops usualy dump the bodies in this area, that's why I mentioned STD's...but don't worry, you are fine... probably..

and because of those scenes, Satoko became my first daughteru.

>Cute girls shouldn't misspell then

Cuteness -10

D-do you m-mean... someone m-might have... done t-things to me?

Ayy lmao if shes 10 im 10 am i right

it's cuter when they can't spell nigger, it's their childlike nature.

No, I'm almost 100% sure that you weren't raped...they usualy like their girls alot colder...

Misspelling isn't child nature, it's idiot nature. This girl looks between the age of 7 and 12. I could spell by age 7.

Anyway enough grim talk...Oh I think I see your house over there!

you are not cute, nobody likes you, leave you child hater.

th-thanks user, wanna come in f-for a cup of t-tea?

Come with, and help reclaim the holy land. Then you will be brought home.

Sure, as long as there's no roofies in the tea.

w-why would i do that a-after you helped me?

strip and i'll take you home nigger