Is this healing properly?

is this healing properly?

Nope

yes pussy

Yeah

Thanks guys

That's going to be a nasty scar. Especially if you don't get the infection treated.

maybe

Dang what did you do I got a mad scar on my hand from a piece of broken hard plastic looks fine but I'd prob get it checked out because how deep and split it is or you'll end up with a scar like mine

I got depressed and got myself like a pussy lul

it's fine, it's not even a bad cut. it's scabbed, not too inflamed, you'll be 100% fine. it won't even scar by the looks of it

ur gonna die you lilly jap cunt

Sorry Sup Forumsro, looks like an STD to me...

Lel I got drunk once and cut up my arm with a serated steak knife

Yeah you're good. Its gonna leave a shitty scar but its not infected or anything. just don't rub shit in it and you'll live. I've had worse without going to a doctor like I should have.

Thank you guys :)

As long as the area around the cut doesn't turn red and start to hurt, its all good.

Yeah its gonna leave a scar. I had a kitten for a while and that faggot decided to take a swipe at my arm and left 4 small cuts, but the claws were like razors. 20 years later and the scars are still there for everyone to see.

Nice resin stain on your finger you fucking piece of shit pothead

I mean, it might - it depends on the persons tendency to scar and healing rate, but I end up covered in cuts like that all the time (I have cats, rats and dogs and live in the country) and haven't scarred from those. The one that did scar was a bite down to the tendon on my hand but this one doesn't look too deep and the edges have come together pretty well

goddamnit stop panicking

once when one of my exs was pissing me off i took a knife and "wrote" "YOU MAKE ME FUCKING ANGRY" on my leg

OP here. Thanks for the replies guys. It really made my night

I like my cat scars.

It's fine, I have the same kind of cut on my arm from a fall.

Was a giant cut, bled and pussed a while like a cunt, then scabbed up, now it went from a large scar to a tiny scratch like scar.

I did that except i stabbed it through my thumb, cutting open a vein in the process