What the fuck? I thought Sup Forums told me dad rock was bad?

What the fuck? I thought Sup Forums told me dad rock was bad?

it is

Then how do you explain that album?????

Also how do you explain Exile On Main Street, Electric Lady Land, Layla & Other Songs, and Zeppelin II?

Oh fuck off, not even p4k is contratian and hipster enough to give bad scores to alot of clasic dad rock albums. You'd have to be down right retarded to dislike Who's Next

It's a shame how Going Mobile almost ruins this album. Such a dumb song.

What? Its a great love song about driving. Its not exactly "deep", but I can definitely relate to it

dad what are you doing on Sup Forums i thought they didnt have wifi at the retirement home

this
now excuse me while I go listen to some of my favorite soundcloud rappers

It is. The Who are mistaken for Dad Rock, but they're secretly Art Rock.

SEARCHING FOR A NOTE, PURE AND EASY

>listening to Sup Forums ever

Haha who's next because the pissed on the pillar xd

Reminder that opinions are subjective and that you should never take someone's opinion as fact!

AHHHM IN TUUUUUNEE

OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS

name a better rock opera

You should listen to the Deluxe Edition of Who's Next. It's an amazing album. The live versions of Pure and easy, Water and Naked eye are out of this world.

We should replace mucore with this

>le all classic rock is bad meme
You're underage if you think anyone seriously believes this

Some dadrock is good.

This is an example of bad dadrock.

Fucking hipster drone i can smell your starbucks from here

Ever get the feeling that people who dismiss classic albums like Who's Next as "Dad Rock" secretly LOVE this album or any pre 1979 Who album or any band called "Dad Rock"?
That album is a classic along with pic posted.

This is also a great album, but I'm always amused how so many Americans love this album but don't completely understand it because it's so quintessentially BRITISH.

What do yanks know about "Mods" and "Rockers"?

What do they know about territorial rivalry or fights on the beach? (Brighton is a lovely place BTW for all you Brits posting in this thread)

they pissed on the concrete monolith

what did they mean by this ?

They were mad at Stanley Kubrick.

You are a fucking retard

I am British and Quadrophenia is one of my favourite albums, but the mods and rockers theme was way before my time. What is great about the album is how the feelings of disillusion and isolation are so well translated.

>mfw THE BEST I EVER HAD