India will soon be number one super power in the world. Passing the US by the end of 2020...

India will soon be number one super power in the world. Passing the US by the end of 2020. Our culture is the richest of any and we helped establish all of Asia. Without India the world would not developed like it is today. India deserves more respect and recognition for its contributions to mankind. Our space program will soon let mankind reach to mars and further. India will discover life in space.
Indian pride thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23455128
time.com/money/4293910/national-debt-investors/
thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124
cnbc.com/2017/06/28/chinas-debt-surpasses-300-percent-of-gdp-iif-says-raising-doubts-over-yellens-crisis-remarks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

India is truelly the greatest country in the world and I would necer wish to live anywhere else.

Not to mention, Indian women are the most beautiful women on the planet. You'll never find another better wife from any other country.

And our infrastructure is superb. Also one of tge best education systems in the world.

Please stay out of space we don't need a bunch of poop flying around in space.

Keep it in your own streets and alleys.

Indians dont do that its a myth. Their is no proof of that. And we will be the first people to conquer space and our solar system for future of mankind

I have a feeling that Indian flag on the moon is photoshopped... Either that or they photoshopped out all the poop on the ground. Last thing we need is Indian poop on the moon.

POO
IN
LOO

That a myth only small parts of India do that but many other countries do it more. We will be a superpower and you'll be eating our shot moderchod

Surprisingly I know what moderchut means. I think China will accomplish more in space than India by far. They have more will to explore space, India has more important things to spend the money on, like cleaning up the shit in the streets.

We Indians are very proud and determined people. We will explore space more than China.

What have you got to be proud of? You are sub-human.

Nope, you won't. India is moving ahead a lot slower than China. Like most Indians, you're overly proud of your country and don't realise what's wrong with it. Corruption being the main issue.

This !

No India has had problems. But we have gotten our economy booming. You'll see.

Sure thing, Vaibhav.

>SpaceX is based in the U.S.
>Our military is still more powerful
>Your biggest contribution is a shitty help line when my Amex gets declined

Nice try though. Have fun with your poo in loo.

Has had problems? India still has all those problems. For every hard working intelligent person, there are 10 others who are superstitious, ignorant and most of all corrupt. They'll hold the country back. Sending some tiny probe to Mars doesn't count as a space program, I could do that myself if I spent a few years on it. Come back and speak to me when you've put a man on the moon.

Is it true that the Ganges River is the most continuously polluted river in the world?

Just don't forget indoor plumbing and hand sanitizer. Those are important in space!

Your misinformed. Our military will soon be strongest in Asia by 2019.

Designated shitting Space

In very small isolated parts thar were cleaning. Its far superior to the puny misisippi river you Americans have.

designated shitting streets

You're the one who's misinformed. You can't even occupy the whole of Kashmir. China beat you in a war. There will always be several militaries stronger than the Indian military. Just give up on all these unrealistic hopes and dreams and move to my city to drive a cab or make me tandoori chicken.

Congrats on strongest in Asia. 1.3 billion people, I would fucking hope so. U.S. will still be the most powerful in the world though.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

>D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G B E A C H

>posts mexican special forces.

If India is so great, why do all your Bollywood actors have such white skin? Is it because every Indian WISHES THEY WERE WHITE? And because they can't be white they express their frustration in various ways, such as coming on Sup Forums and posting ridiculous garbage about how great their "space program" is?

You're basically a black with better food.

The guy proves it by bragging about something hypothetical lmao. Fucking gg

Thats Mrs. Mississippi to you, you swine

Better food? You would eat curry instead of chicken? Kys.

India has an advantage over the USA
because in India
the culture still respects and rewards intelligence and education.
In America, smart people are the lowest rung on the social ladder
and the ones with both smarts and social skills
go into finance/banking/stocks for the big pay-outs rather than STEM.

America had it's day, it's all about China and India now.

Fuck, I always lose to this

LMAO get the fuck out of here. India is a dirty, poverty stricken part of the world. Not to mention smelly. The USA and Europe have contributed more to science and the advancement of mankind than any other nations. Your culture is inferior.

Agreed. And with Indian Moral and stronger allies than US we will turn around our great country to be the strongest.
Absolutely ridiculous and racist to think thatshow all indians are. And you'll see for yourself how strong we are in a few years. While you deal with Other countries affairs

Tandoori chicken is good tho. You can only eat so much fried chicken before becoming a fatass with a stomach ache.

oh

Lol

Fucking dot head, curry eating, goat fucking, turban wearing, no deodorant putting, shit skinned, dahlsim looking, yoga fire breathing, shitty tech support doing, habibi being, gas station working, Dunkin donuts owning, 7 Eleven owning, can't understand fucking, pond Bathing, dirty, stinky, musty ass Indian motherfuckers. I hope you and your shitty country die

>7 Eleven owning

...says the guy who only works at the 7 Eleven

And what country do you believe is superior? Once US gets destroyed by Russia you'll be begging india for help.

When people think about india they think, shitty tech support, shitting in the streets, homeless children and rape.

I know, it's going to be freaking awesome to finally have a country with some culture and philosophy leading the way forward, instead of the barbaric US, Russia and China stuck in old world colonial conquest militarism.

It will be fun. What's a good language to start learning?

Obvious b8

This thread is clearly one big troll. Nobody thinks India is going to be a superpower or surpass the USA especially when India is still classified as a third world country.

Feel the pawaaaa

>Stronger allies than US
Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, and Thailand are all U.S. allies. And those aren't even all of them.

Which country is superior? I think it's obvious.

Poo. In. Mother. Fucking. LOO.

Samefag

>India is gonna be world power
>shits in streets
>uses Cass System
Indians also actively venture out of India for school and end up staying because India is shit

Modern standard Hindi friend
भारत घर है

More real news to mesh with the memes, this shit kills me

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

Russia can hardly compete, they are not even a first world country anymore

Neither could Vietnam or Japan and look at your success. Its like you forgot what russians did in ww2

Ha. That's kinda funny

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD HINDUCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

This is obviously a bait
You can only find newfags here

Nice copy pasta

they do this because they are so educated. Their education will protect them from e coli.

Trump is farr better President than Hillary would have been. The world would have laughed at you if she was your leader. But Trump is completely ruined by the fools who support him. You loud americans think you are the center of the world. You have no idea how to use the power you have and will surely lead to your demise

>but where am i supposed to poo mom?

That's why we need caste system
To separate educated and intelligent people from these idiot low caste people

imagine the hair that had to be removed to make her look that nice though.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

I know you really want to believe that there is only one person in the world who doesn't share your hilarious notion of indefinite US domination, but, what did you think was the goal of Trump withdrawing the US from its 20th century role in the world? Other countries have been racing to surge ahead and aren't stopping, they're accelerating, while we have defended all our major scienctific and educational initiatives and ridiculed them, losing hem to Europe and Asia. The American Century ended on 9/11/2001. All you prideful twats have left to brag about now is having to pay for a giant, outdated, bloated military, and impending national bankruptcy with regard to the baby boomers ballooning healthcare costs. The entire population is only a few hundred million. Even with all the wealth sent over from the UK (and consider where that came from) over two world wars, the US has spent it all and run out of money. The only thing you have to look forward to is getting repossessed by China.

So let them poo in the street ao long as you have a toilet?

Lurk moar "oldfag"

Indeed, Indians are a lower caste from the rest of humanity

Leaving this here

You are fucking retarded. Americans don't need shit from India, except cheap tech support for businesses and someone to run my local Dunkin donuts. Fucking habibi faggot

Indians lie a lot.

No it's real pasta

See:

Yes it is fag

You Americans have nothing better to do than count a countries shot all day? Haha. Just furthers my point. We have more feces because Our country is very populated. Have fun digging thru my shit.
You fool. Indias population and support alone is what makes it a strong ally. Far bettee than the EU
True. America is falling apart. Their a young nation who had a great start I cant deny. But the founders are gone and the country is left in the hands of fools who have no ambition to achieve more. Truelly amazing how corrupt they are to start entire wars over oil and to be up there own ass about how good and strong they are.

Cool, thx brotha. I've been thinking about visiting when my contract ends in two years.

Fifteen years ago I attended an economic summit hosting developing nations. The Indian delegation was delayed, but it was telling how every other country including China and us (US) were taking it as a given that the rising economies that would overtake were first zchina, and then hot on its heels is India, and the only real unknown in the matter is where Brazil is going to fit into the timeline.

USfags in heir little bubbles that live in a static worldview are in for a rude awakening.

Kel you must be new here.

Indians scam alot.

Probably half of the worlds online premium-sms and callback scams come from india.

Filthy cheating cunts

As an Indian i can assure you that's 100% true
The infrastructure is so bad that we are given unrealistic goals to achieve
Like to get in a good college teacher tells student to study 13 hours a day and we have to do it
There is no personality development,no physical development no nothing just mass producing robots to do same job again and again
Most of India's young entrepreneurs are college dropouts because our education system kills the imagination of a student
And a big reason for slow development of the country is expensive education
Most people can't teach their kids because school is expensive and even if they get in school they are faced with those unrealistic goals i talked about earlier

India's "success" is only to do with western companies dumping their projects there. You didn't make it on your own and you have the US in particular to thank. I wouldn't be proud if I was Indian. I would probably eat my shit and co time wondering why my civilization came in last place with china

Abe chutiye stop this fucking bakchod

Misconception. Many come from africa, middle eastern countries, south america and even inside the us. Either the accents is confused or your only noticing those types of scams.

Sach main yeh kon chutiya banata hai

>India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23455128

Lmfao

Poo in the loo

This dude replying to himself lol

I know. With the size of your population, your market potential is fucking mind boggling. In the world, you guys are like, a much, much better China, without the imperialism, imperialism, and communism. The brits knew a century ago that India was the greatest untapped goldmine, but luckily for the world, weren't able to subdue and hold it, and the world has just watched ever since.

Don't worry about the toilets, Italy doesn't even have them yet. Italy, a country with some of the highest tech in the world, still shits over a hole in the ground in an outhouse behind their 5 star restaurants..

>be number one
That would be a first.
>Passing US
Ha.
>rich culture
If you mean 'among the other poor cultures of the world' then still no.
>helped establish
India confirmed beta-nation.
>would not developed
Wrong.
>respect and recognition
For helping establish Asia? No.
>contributions to mankind
Reminding us of the importance of proper toilets?
>space program
You can't even figure out basic plumbing. You might be able to piggyback of the US if you suck their dicks some more.

That is wrong. They are definately indian. Its the main reason that indians are so successful at mobile scams... because nowdays everyone expects an indian to call them about one of thier bills so they lower thier guard.

Curry niggers are so dumb lmao.

I'll ignore the extremely stupid shit, and just address the mildly stupid shit.

>Other countries have been surging ahead

Of course India and China are going to be growing and advancing at a faster rate than the U.S. because it's exponential. Over 1.3 billion in each country, I'd hope they're advancing faster than our 320 million, or they'd just all be fucking dumb.

>Impending national bankruptcy/ "getting repossessed by China"

Don't even feel like typing it out for your slow ass, here are some articles.

time.com/money/4293910/national-debt-investors/
thebalance.com/who-owns-the-u-s-national-debt-3306124

>tl;dr Debt isn't a bad thing, won't be going bankrupt any time soon, and less than 10% of it is owed to China, cunt.

>Baby boomers ballooning healthcare costs
Can't really refute this point. Healthcare costs are also increasing exponentially. Good thing we don't have shitty socialized healthcare and a 50% tax rate though. We have this thing called "insurance," which pays for all but a set percentage of our healthcare expenses. Pretty good stuff.

And, just for good measure, I'll leave you with this.

cnbc.com/2017/06/28/chinas-debt-surpasses-300-percent-of-gdp-iif-says-raising-doubts-over-yellens-crisis-remarks.html