What do you think of this Sup Forums?

What do you think of this Sup Forums?

I don't they understand what memes are and I thought they learned their lesson the last time they provoked the autists

Fake news m8

Roll with it, and make it into pepe's retarded brother with autism ;)

where is your proof?

obviously started by people from Sup Forums who like to see autists fight

>fighting fire with fire
There's just going to be more fire.

Lefties are making a forced meme, little do they know in a few weeks epep will be in our pepe folders

Only part about this that bothers me is that people associate edgy reddit frog with Sup Forums now and think were all retarded trumptards who elected him as anything more than a joke. We can all thank the "le maymay loving kekistanies" over at Sup Forums for saying fuck rules 1 and 2 during high profile raids. Their actions have turned this place into a shithole.

To be honest probably true. I also wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

who cares?

>embrace new brother
>Pepeisnotsobadafterall.jpg
>People feel bad
>Trumps icon of success looks good
>Profit?

I find it funny. Expropriating culture of other people is such a classic colonialist white people thing.

If this is real we MUST make it a hate symbol

YES! Plan is set in motion! GO FORTH, AUTISTIC EPEP!

No too easy this is a good one

Already is a Trump supporter hate symbol tho

Circle jerk bait fest for children and the mentally incompetent.

Always copying one another. Are there any individuals in this world? I am dead.

We've won. They're trying to stoop to our level.

>Epep's first act is oop oop eep eep

You fucking normie, no, just no.
The ladbible tumblr fags have been using our pepe for years, we tried to reclaim him with pee pee poo poo, rare pepes, racist pepes and Trump was the only thing that helped us get him back, dont you dare ruin everything

Shitposting at its finest. It's retarded, they know it's retarded, and it's gonna ruffle feathers anyway.