What did Zuckerberg mean by this?

What did Zuckerberg mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Brutvah is watching you

He meant that
>the goyim know!

Pandering to make the issue go away. He's not as retarded as reddit is at least. When reddit suppresses information and they're found out, they double down and propagate the Streisand Effect. Zuckerjew will play lip service and everyone will forget about it in a week.

I'm actually pretty impressed by his response. Tech nerds are liberal as fuck. I'm surprised he didn't just scoff at this news as conservatives were the victims.

>We want to continue making as much money as is possible

I have such a strong almost irrational hatred for this man.

Literally everything about him is just awful

this. great analysis

Streisand Effect for those that dont know is the tendency for suppressed information to gain traction:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Facebook has investigated Facebook; concludes Facebook did nothing wrong.

The Jew values money over anything. I wouldn't believe a godamn thing from this kike

>implying any company would choose not to maximize profit

>University of California

What the fug? Why is a taxpayer funded institution donating to a campaign?

>I'll also be inviting leading conservatives

Yes... because he has already spent years talking to democrats. What a clown.

SHUT

IT

DOWN

>giving everyone an voice and option to share them
>unless I don't like them aka hate speech, racism etc.

Saying he found no evidence is admitting guilt at this point.

Everyone remember the hot mic moment with Merkel?

This Jew is guilty of a lot more than we know.

>Tech nerds are liberal as fuck

They're not though. People in STEM fields get a low dose of humanities brainwashing.

That's donations from employees, and possibly a teacher's union or students.

Wasn't there a leak a few weeks ago about Goybook leadership mulling over the whether or not they should stop Trump

>5'9
>6'0

I get sick reading this.
The shoah must go on.

>worth $50 billion
>still get cucked every day
I almost feel sorry for him

Zuckerberg himself IS liberal as fuck though, and he has demonstrated it plenty of times

(inb4 sources, I'm too lazy)

He's already done the damage when it comes to liberal propaganda. All those scholarships for children of illegal immigrants and stories of celebrities talking about their "strength" have taken their toll.

>We have rigorous guidelines that do not permit the prioritization of one viewpoint over another or the suppression of political perspectives
Yeah I fucking bet.

Too bad most people will never acknowledge this is a blatant lie

>Hate speech means saying anything critical about the religion of peace :^)

>this sheer amount of verbiage
>not a single denial
fucking
guilty

He is reassuring his stock value.

I'd sell. -shit is becoming a ghost town anyways.

Maybe somebody will convince him censorship of information is the first step on the way to tyranny.

>Zuckerberg

>I'd sell. -shit is becoming a ghost town anyways.
where the fuck are they going?

i dont see this happening right now.

A wall of text that large just says "damage control".

"I got caught, and now I'm backpedaling".

might as well read
>leading conservatives like bill kristol and glen beck

mark, you dipshit, we're talking about all the negative crap your team spews about trump.

but i'd prefer it doesn't change. it's better for trump's chances this way anyways.

MGS2 warned us of this

>I can't lead my SJW minions censor conservatives new. Otherwise, how would I bait conservatives into using my plataform and selling their info

This is why our forefathers for the last 1300 years all distrusted Jews.

No morals, no honor.

It takes one dumb fuck to not see the bias in the trending topics. At first I thought I was seeing them the way I did due to how much I looked at political and social bullshit, then I learned that everyone saw every single "Donald Trump says x" and "Bernie does this amazing thing" tat Facebook put forward as "news".

And of course since it's always right there on Facebook jt makes people think they're getting news instead of hand picked stories from fucking Facebook. Liberals run rampant and are smug as fuck 24/7 on the biggest social media website on earth. I've yet to see a single story involving Trump that showed him in a good light, and I've never seen one show bernie in a bad light. It's far beyond coincidence at this point.

Fuck Zuckerberg, fuck the liberals that work for him, fuck anyone denying how blatantly biased they are while masquerading as fair and balanced points of view.

When they talk about diversity, someone should ask about diversity of points of view.

I got an e-mail from facebook complaining I link shared too much and didn't post any original content

>What did Zuckerberg
A typical jew is trying to convince people he's not a typical jew.

it means expect holocaust remembrance and israel first stories daily

>intellectual analysis of political events

WAT

its a private company

its biased like CNN, Bloomberg, Fox

too bad hes a cuck and cant admit this

Back to their phone numbers.

The millennial are really the first group that took this trend and made it big and, speaking as one, have frown tiresome of the format.

Life has become so impersonal with this medium that I find people returning to a more intimate stare; like going to bars, etc.

>Don't forget to get those digits!!

>Just trust me you dumb fucks!

Don't worry, stupid...I mean dear Goyim! Everything will be alright! *wink*wink*

He is lying and virtue signalling so that his stock price does not stumble slightly. In a week the normies will have forgotten that this happened and desu I really doubt they care anyway

>I'm your friend, trust me!

Humoring people. Nothing will change.

Why the fuck are they even bothering to deny what is totally obvious?

Yeah but they're kikes and live in San Francisco

It's because he's a kike. Once I learned that I finally understood why I hated him so much.

Oh and his attempt to get third world countries on Facebook does nothing for the hype social media stocks need.

Actually, I would've taken it as a warning sign of its future fall.

5'11
6'0
retard