You mad white boy?

You mad white boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because i have no reason to be mad? I am doing pretty fine in my life so there's no reason to be mad.

No,cause it'll die from no child support u fucking nigger

Niggerniggerniggerniggernggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>be white
>make this post
>what are u doing with your life

Not really.

Most blacks in America have white genes in them from masta fucking every nigress on the plantation.

American blacks whole gene pool is anglofied.

>niggers with white genes
Pleas op, really

Nah man enjoy paying child support though and feeding the fucking thing when you could be doing something productive, then we'll see who is mad

YOU MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER I WILL FUCKING TIE A CENDER BLOCK TO YOUR FOOT AND PUSH YOU OFF A FUCKING BOAT! TRY ME U GODDAMN JIGGABOO TRY ME!!!!!

bitches do anything for money, even eatting a log of shit like in that pic lol don't beat yourself up, just damaged goods, move on

on your keyboard white boi

daily reminder white """""""""""males"""""""""""" are only good for the cuck shed or transitioning into white women to serve dark dick.

white males can't help it. nothing gives them more pleasure than being cucked. it's in their degnerate little white dna

Nignogs keep flaunti these run-through, unwanted, unmarrigeable, damaged goods women and asking me if I'm mad.

Like, the fuck? Why should I be mad that you're taking out the trash for me? Hell, I appreciate it. Thank you for removing the weak genes from my race.

shut da fuck up peckerwood I'll beat yo sorry ass if I wasn't behind a computer screen

>autistic white boys coming out the woodwork with fake infographs made by neckbeard losers

LOL

everyone knows irl white boys are little entitled autistic dicklets no matter how many stats you save LMAO

lol

get cucked niggers Don't let this shit 404 come out Jamal it's not midnight your internal camouflage hasn't kicked in yet

Haha, okay kid. You just keep dreaming, there.

Im a blood and I garantea to fuck yo ass up and den go spend da cash on Mcdonalds bitch dats y yo daughter got my 9 inch long dick in her mouth bitch ass honkie get da fuck outta here

/thread. Is u mad white boy

>autistic white boys save cherry picked image to make himself feel a little bit better for being an autistic white dicklet

LOL white """"""males""""""""" are really insecure and pathetic

repeat after me

BBC

I wish I lived in your world I could say something post a picture and it could be true but I live in reality. If these women touched a nigger they were no good in the first place just accept it say it with me. No girl in the right mind would touch a nigger

Thanks op

>says this
>when he looks like pic related irl

LOL

The average IQ of US blacks is 85. But that's only because US blacks are 20-25% white on average. The true average IQ of Sub-Saharan Africans is actually 70... which has been shown by dozens of studies done at major universities in cities like Nairobi.

Learn:
reddit.com/r/OpenandHonest/comments/3evdd3/blacks_in_the_us_and_in_africa_consistently_score/

U tell em, Tyrone.

Probably u are a virgin defeatist cuck

lol latin men are the whitest of the whites

Sub-Saharan Africans aren't just slightly less intelligent than whites... they're MASSIVELY less intelligent. They lack a number of crucial genes for brain development, such as the microcephalin MCPH1 gene.
The AVERAGE IQ of sub-Saharan Africans is 70. That's the average. That's mind-bogglingly low, and it's the reason that all of sub-saharan African is undeveloped, and the people literally cannot survive in modern western societies.

>shitty autistic images from 30 years ago

lmao pink boys are reaching pathetically lol

they can't outfuck blacks
they can't outwork mexicans
they can't outstudy asians

white males should just go extinct hahaha

yeah i;m jealous

wish i could be lusted after by black guys and risk impregnation

>spics are whites when it's useful to white race propaganda

nah fuck you you anglo piece of shit

I mean, it goes both ways. Just let people fuck

pretty sure OP is the pregnant cunt and is looking for child support.

Nah, I'm good.

lol Latin is not white? how are you still living?

that's not how breeding works. are you suffering from downs?

Oh sorry. How about this? I think I'm on to it now.

Theres a reason everyone shuts up when these arguments get brought up:
Because they're SO embarrassing to the "progressive left" and they're totally undeniable. IQ studies are backed up by decades of research, and modern genetic research is piling up even more evidence on top of it. Sub-Saharan Africans are quite literally a different sub-species from the rest of humanity. The populations of sub-saharan africans have been separated from the rest of humanity for well over 150,000 years, thats over 5,000 generations. There are MASSIVE phenotypic and genotypic differences, especially in the brain. Blacks simply cannot think on the same level as any other race.

Oh yeah, I'm so mad! You got me good mr darky..