Holy fuck this was best movie of 2016 by far

Totally unexpected off story went to see recent cgi ff movie , theater was literally empty so i went other saloon before movie started.

what an amazing movie. So tight,action packed with amazing visuals. Nice twist and amazing hot actors.

Shit didnt know roberts was so cute

She literally jumped worst emma to best emma with 1 movie

Roberts>>stone>Shit>watson

Thanks Ivan

Jesus christ Sup Forums has really really shit taste

Emma Robert is my waifu but this movie looks like shit

Oh im sorry of course i had to praise your reddit super hero kinos right? Praising or dicussing other movies are strictly forbidden

This film was what sheltered suburban teenage girls imagine danger and excitement is like

Wasn't gritty enough to capitalise on a cool premise. Also, some of the acting was horrible

>crys superheroes the first chance he gets
This board is full of shit like capeshit and nerve

>Blinded by waifuism

>implying you can ride a bike with blindfold while your waifu on back asisting you

>Literal shilling: The shilling post

>its a redditor episode

>arrow memeing
>2016

Did you repay your respect to your Goddess

you have to be 18 to post here

I thought it was average. Some nice visuals but nothing very memorable.

I know I should call it either great or shit and praise Emma for fighting against the bad reputation of high school movies by doing them forever, but I don't really feel like it.

Funnily enough the ending was spoiled for me when I searched for talk about the movie's trailer on 4plebs and found some guy's post from 2015. He had worked on the set or something.

Quit lying, I bet they kicked you out when they did a penis inspection and found out you were there alone and were violating the No Singles Policy

Is this some kind of ironic meme shilling?

is there still only a cam out?

unironically a better flick than neon demon

It was fun but the third act should have been a different movie.

Jesus christ this irony. This movie is almost worse than capeshit it was so bad. Terrible millenial thrash.

How can someone be so pleb?

Emma Roberts is my mom's waifu.

Is this movie too lewd for us to watch together?

It thought it was average and didn't like it much. Emma will always be mai waifu though.

Also, this

yes but the question is, does she show her tits?

Thanks for reminding me that I filter every mention of the word "millennial" to "snake person"

shut the fuck up it was god awful. Emma Roberts was hot as fuck tho TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

>we became prisoners of the game

siiiiigh

I heard this girl is insane and is always throwing temper tantrums

she does hate boys

hello Emma

That just adds to the appeal, desu.

No... but since when do moms like little bitch princesses?

Or is she unaware of Emma's rep and has only seen her in stuff like Nancy Drew and Hotel For Dogs?