Have you ever raped somebody?

Have you ever raped somebody?

Other urls found in this thread:

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-hunt-man-making-explicit-videos-in-gold-coast-playgrounds-shopping-centre/news-story/b38525c880a65df18f3dbafa8d25e093
goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/police-charge-man-over-xrated-gcjosh-films-made-in-gold-coast-playgrounds/news-story/ec9982a3e62c61792b56d7d469a8f506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have Dissociative identity disorder and raped myself

That pic makes me wanna suck cock

of course

Ur mother years ago, shit was so cash!

tell us the story

No but Ashlynn thread please

i just hide is bushes or behind buiildings. get naked wank to girls isee then over power them and cum in seconds

video of rape then?

I raped someone close to my girlfriend as a punishment for her wanting to break up. Worth

yeah i keep the vids and wank to them. not dumb enough to show you.

did she call the police on you or did you get away with it? what happened more exactly?

you could send a screencap of the folder

Got away with it, rape charges never really go anywhere and she knew that. I got her drunk and had my way with her, pretty fun.

Its evry day bro

I fucked my girlfriend while she was sleeping, according to her, that counts as rape, but not forced / violent rape.

She was mainly annoyed that I took advantage of the situation to fuck her ass, she woke up as I was putting it in her ass and asked me to stop but then she let me finish when I started getting her off, still telling me to stop but not actually trying to stop me.

Would you rape her though? like forealz

how old was she?

I am raping your mind right now. You will become a schizophrenic in 2 years from now.

I am the voice in your head.

this was one of them

I don't believe you

My buddy gave me a man made of tape. As in he covered someone in tape, cut them out of it, and pasted it together again to make a man out of tape.

For some reason I cut off its hand and made soup out of it. I made a very basic vegetable stock and added the tape hand, whole. I drank a bowl of it and my mouth tasted like plastic and glue for months. I'm sure it gave me cancer. I was about 15 and still don't know why I did it.

This is not rape

I don't think I'll ever get the opportunity to, she never says no and if she does then it's more a 'persuade me' kinda thing which is easily done by literally just rubbing her clit for a few seconds, like, if she struggles too much, start touching her pussy and she's begging for it.

"raped" a dog once. The dog seemed to be really into but i guess just looking at a cactus today can be counted as rape in libtard america.

Two of my exes told me to stop as I started putting it in their ass, I kept going. The pain from it almost paralyzes them. They both whimpered and cried, made me cum so hard

You should have some men come over and rape her

I should believe you because you post a video of two girls walking down the street? ...ok

while having sex with my gf one time we were really drunk I was holding back an orgasm. She came and assumed I did too, said we should get up and go and i asked her to keep going. She said we really should get back to what we were doing and I said I just needed a minute. She gave me the minute to orgasm but afterward she cried and said that because I didn't stop when she said we should that this was basically rape.

We sobered up and we never really talked about it afterward. We are married for a few years now.

It bothers me when I think about it tbh

21, 6 years younger than me

Nice

Did you like it when she cried?

Why would she ruin such perfection with those skeezy looking tats?

No idea

nigga, u gay

I didn't. It was shitty and weird. We had been dating for months at that point, still in that fucking 3 times a day because it's new and great stage and when we did fuck it would often be without a single word or care for what the other person was busy with. From the beginning and for a couple of years after this she was the kind of girl who would start blowing me just to have something to do.

Felt like she yanked a rug out from under me.

We dated 5 years, she was 15 at the time.
We started fighting heaps, I was getting over the relationships, wanted to fuck better looking women. It happened when we were 'off'. She drove out to my parents place where I was staying at the time and we hung out. She was desperately trying to save the relationship and would consider anything. We'd tried anal a few times but always had to stop cause too sore.
>about 10pm
>getting hot and heavy in the bedroom
>decide fuck it she'll probably do it
>doing her doggy and start lubing up her anus with spit.
>she doesn't say anything
>pull out and press my dick against her asshole
>she pushes away and mumbles no
>I ignore her and hold her down with a bit of force and enter her
>tightest anal ever because of how tense she was
>she's quietly crying while I go hard
>already crossed the line so don't hold back and ravage her tight 15 y.o asshole
>we eventually got back together and never spoke about it
>break up few years later
I still jerk off to it sometimes

wut

Never raped anyone, but I'm pretty sure a girl kissed me once out of fear when I drunkenly walked her to her car with my hand on her ass.

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for these meddling kids.

only Lulu

Didn't you pull out your dick full of shit?

Anal without a proper enema cleansing beforehand can end up in hepatitis

does fucking my gf when she is asleep count?

It happens sometimes, on this occasion no. I have unprotected anal all the time, just clean your dick after

>had girlfriend who was into very rough sex
>she said she liked to feel overpowered and wanted me to surprise her and just "take her" some time.
>we had a "safe word" for her to say if she wanted to stop, so she could say "stop stop please stop" and make it feel real, and I wouldn't have to stop.
>first time doing this "surprise sex", I grabber her... carried her upstairs, ripped her clothes off and fucked her
>shes screaming the whole time, super realistic
>she starts crying after its over
>she forgot the safe word.
>we broke up.

>libtard america
says the guy who fucks dogs

fucking alex and his rapeing

top kek if true

thanks for the pasta

>We dated 5 years, she was 15 at the time.
you started dating when she was 10?

nice.

kek is this an episode of curb your enthusiasm?

More?

hot but not real

Dated 5 years total, we were 15 when this happened.

Maybe. Does she wake up?

how did you find that ? wheres the link

no

link pls

I still remember the whimper she made when the tip went in, the primal rush I felt. How in control I was. I dated an American chick recently and had a similar but toned back expect

I fucked a girl at a party who was asleep in high school and she woke up as I was cumming. During she kinda squirmed a bit here and there but never fully woke up. She was so shocked she cried and screamed at me and I convinced her she agreed to it. Never spoke to her again or saw her.

I attempted it again to another girl a while later and got caught by the girl.

only when I go too rough + she is a heavy sleeper

I love her weird little vagine. It's all like "reeee". She has a tard-vag. I like it.

Why quit when you get caught though?

holy shit, this is real

nvm found it myself:
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-hunt-man-making-explicit-videos-in-gold-coast-playgrounds-shopping-centre/news-story/b38525c880a65df18f3dbafa8d25e093

Sauce>?

would've posted the full size but the 2mb limit is oppressing me.

goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/police-charge-man-over-xrated-gcjosh-films-made-in-gold-coast-playgrounds/news-story/ec9982a3e62c61792b56d7d469a8f506

he got caught atleast

kys

some shit poster posting old news

>Be me, like ten years ago
>Sophomore in high school
>With a girlfriend for about a year
>Haven't done anything under the clothes yet because we're catholic
>At my house
>She wants to play a game where she hides a piece of candy in her clothes and I have to find it
>I'm feeling her all over, with my fingertips and my mouth
>Slowly get her down to just her bra and panties
>They match, she planned this. Hot as fuck.
>I'm looking at her
>She's looking at me
>She tells me I'd better keep looking
>I place my hands under her bra for the first time
>First time feeling hand-to-skin breast and I will never forget it
>Gently glide my thumbs over her nipples and she shivers and tells me to keep looking
>I place my hand on her stomach
>"Keep looking"
>I move my hand down to her waist
>"Keep looking"
>I put my fingers under her waist band
>"Oh God keep looking!"
>I go down and touch her
>She's sopping wet
>Don't want to push it too far so I just cup her pussy in my hand and hold her there while I kiss her

Continued

Different scenario that time. She was awake just super fucking drunk and I brought her into a room to "talk" about something and then tried fucking her. She had massive tits and was wearing a strapless dress which I had pulled down and was groping her pretty hard but she kept begging me to stop which got me even harder but when I started rubbing her pussy and stuff she freaked hard and I got outta there.
I think about it sometimes

>first date
>took her home to me
>made out in my bed
>she became sleepy and cuddly
>started kissing down her body and licking her pussy
>she pressed her legs together and said she was tired
>went on dominantly eating her out and made her orgasm heavily
>next morning she said she felt raped by me
>visited her the next weekend and we fucked
>been in a relationship for five years

Top kek
That's what dumb submissive bitches get.

cringey

>Underage detected.

Your mom was raped by 72 random men.

>I hold her there for a few minutes, kissing her neck and rubbing her gently
>Pull back and tell her I give up, ask where the candy is
>She shows me that there's a little pocket on the inside of her bra cup and she hid a smartie in there
>I never would have found it, it seems deliberate to me
>I gently guide her onto her back
>Pull the smartie out and rest it in her nipple
>Suck it up, taking my sweet sweet time and making her squirm
>Spend a few moments placing myself between her legs, underwear to underwear
>As I grind up slowly I can feel her spreading apart
>Go up and down a half dozen times or so
>We spend the next hour or so cuddling in our underwear, feeling each other, kissing lovingly
>To this day, one of the hottest things I've ever done with a girl
>When our parents get home we kiss goodnight and say I love you

Fast forward to the next Monday when we come back to school

>A mutual friend informs me that the girl is breaking up with me
>I am completely shocked, I thought we had just taken a huge step
>She's missing school because she's traumatized
>Apparently I raped her, and she told her parents to tell the school I sexually assaulted her
>I am beyond taken aback
>The friend is more my friend than hers so I pull her aside and try to figure out what the fuck is going on
>She shows me the text messages and everything where she says after I got the smartie I shoved my dick in her uninvited
>So at this point I'm totally panicked
>Feel like I'm about to get expelled and don't know what to do
>Try to call her and she doesn't answer
>Text her and ask her why she's doing this
>Her fucking mom texts me and tells me to cease all attempts of communicating with her daughter because they are exploring legal options

Continued

almost. Had a 9/10 korean girl bouncing on my dick and then she had a sudden flash of conscience and hopped of to start crying about having a boyfriend (still remember that little *pop* when my dick slid out of her.

I tried to get her back into it, fucked her face for a while until I noticed she was crying again. Contemplated rape, but instead went into the bathroom and beat the demons out and left.

haha keep going

hot pic, moer?

Keep going you faggot

Yes but i think i got away with it by playing hide and seek in Ecuadorian embassy

Good man, good post

> be 19 y/o virgin
> meet with female internet friend
> fuck, later talk about it
> 'i only did it because you wanted me too. It's the only thing man like about me'
> wtf?
> next chick, start to fool around while watching a movie
> interrupts in the middle and sends me off
> 'i didn't really want to'
> finally get gf
> 'i like sex!'
> shoots down most of my attempts
> sex seems like an nuisance to her
> break up
Somehow I really feel discouraged to engage into sex again.

Post vids pls

>So at this point I just don't know what to do
>Call up my brother in college and ask him for help
>My brother tells me that everything will be fine and advises me to call my dad
>I call my dad and tell him everything that's going on
>He tells me everything will be fine, I didn't do anything wrong
>Tells me to keep my phone on me and text him if anything changes
>I get my stuff and stand with my group full blown twitching with paranoia
>First hour is fine
>Second hour I get a text from my dad that he's coming to the school
>Third hour I get called to come to the office
>The principal, school counselor, and school priest, my dad, and her dad are all there
>I assume I'm about to die
>The principle tells me to sit down and tells me that we need to have a talk about what happened over the weekend
>I tell them everything that happened and it is extremely awkward
>At the end tell them I love her and I don't know why she is doing this
>Just start crying
>Her dad crosses his arms and tells me that his wife wants to press charges but he believes me
>Huge wave of relief washes over me
>Her dad says he thinks she jumped into it before she was ready, but her story kept changing
>I'm still not allowed to see his daughter any more
>The priest and the principle talk to our dads for a little bit
>I have to go talk to the priest in another room alone
>The priest and I talk for a little bit and he tells me that what I did is not appropriate for our stage of the relationship
>Go home with my dad and spend most of the day crying

The next two years were hell. Our friend group was completely fractured. She started cutting after it became clear that I wasn't getting punished. Any time I tried to talk to her she would scream at me. Half of the school thought I was a rapist and the other half was uncertain enough that I couldn't get a girl no matter what. Any time something was starting my ex would start harassing the new girl and calling me a rapist and her an enabler.