I want to Explore

Hey Sup Forums,

I've come to the realization that I want to explore and conquest. It is in my blood. I have famous relatives who explored the Russian Far East. I want to chart the uncharted seas, navigate the mystical and aloof Siberian forests, conquer cities and towns and see Constaintinople restored, find colonies on Mars, and more. I want to feel like Hernan Cortes in the painting attached.

But I don't know how to do this in the modern age Sup Forums. Do you? Do you know how I can become an explorer and conquestor in the modern age? How do?

background:
>freshman at top 5 uni, studying math

Bump

I'm also interested in this, hopefully someone with something thoughtful to say will pop in

i was born to be a nomad

staying in one place - it just does not feel right

you just may be autistic

the age of the explorer is done.

but if you want to go adventuring, I'd recommend Madagascar. or the islands of New Guinea / Australia like New Caledonia, etc.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.

WE

Get Age of Empires

Can join a private security force and become a soldier of fortune. A VIP bodyguard for rich people in dangerous places like Africa.

Same. Just thinking about it is the only thing that truly lifts my spirits. Everything else just feels like synthetic short term gratification.

OP you have a few options.

You can get into politics/Gov, and try and conquest like that.

Or 2:
Wait for the world to end, and gather people to follow you.

Regardless of which choice being fit, charismatic and being able to lead and convince people to do what you want helps.

Go to South America. They find new ruins every year.

I feel this way too. Would love to live with a small group of like-minded people and just live throughout North America traveling wherever we want whenever we want.

I'm pretty damn good in science and math, any avenue through these subjects to achieve my dreams?

Travel to Europe in 5 years.

yeah, email me. i like your thinking senpai [email protected]

w-w-why?

risk thread

im collecting pure souls like OP in my magical yamulke

desu i just want to make friends with mentalities like these, that reject society and value virgin land

You can be the first to find the dome in Antarctica and prove the flat earth theory.

Ive thought about this, I figure Id try to join the army, get into active duty, and go awol. If you run off with that military equipment and become an armed nomad in some 3rd world country itd be pretty cool. Theres a few drawbacks but hey its a start.

you can email me too

There's nothing left to explore user. We've mapped out the entire world.

EXCEPT if you have an underwater vehicle like a submarine. We've explored less than 10% of the ocean.

Try playing Paradox games or an old ass game called Seven Cities of Gold.

Sorry bud, it's all been done.