TLDR: help me get some pussy

TLDR: help me get some pussy.

Anyone want to give a Sup Forumsro some relationship advice? Been talking to a girl who gives hints that she's somewhat interested. Always talks to me over her lady friends and has sent sexy pics recently for fun (just cleavage, bare tits and feet in the past). I like her and want to fuck her as well but she started talking about how she has feelings for her fuck boy and our conversation ended like this. What should I do to get some pussy Sup Forums I've been out of the dating game for a long time and don't want to be some crutch for her to just get guy advice from.

She doesn't want you man...I'd move on if I were you, she's just gonna waste your time.

>She doesn't want you man...I'd move on if I were you, she's just gonna waste your time.
This

You're probably right. We had been friends for a long time but i cut her out of my life pretty much completely for about 7 months until last week. We hit it off talking again and called for about 2 hours catching up then went out and had some drinks in town. She seemed pretty into me. I dunno, just got out of a 7 year relationship so all of this is new to me again.

What the fuck is a rick and morty night? Are you 12? Ffs no wonder you havent got laid

Just ask her how she feels about you you puss

well she suggested it cause she likes the show now so i was just going off of what she said. rick and morty and drinks is a fun time

Just tell her. If she says no you have to consider if you appreciate her just as a friend. If that's not enogh for you, just move on, don't hang arround her hoping something will change.

Rick and Morty night kek, dude watch some respectable kino that wont make you tard out to how smart rick is

just started talking to her again i dont want to scare her off with that straight away. and now that she says shes getting feelings for her fuck buddy i dont know.

is probably right

she is completely not interested. You are her gay friend that she confides in.

you are friendzoned. The only way out is to not get in. Or be the kind of person who doesn't need this kind of advice.

>not bonding over Rick and Morty and going balls deep in her
sucks 2 b u fam

reckon theres no salvaging this towards being a fuck buddy or in a relationship

that would depend on the type of man you are, but given that you are looking for advice here I would think that there is no saving this. Just either continue being her friend or start distancing yourself.

Just hang around her bro, if shes into she'll let you know, just try to drop subtle hints that you're into her without making it wierd and as long as she knows your into her she wont be affraid to admit if shes into you, but it sounds like shes mistaking sex with actual love, so be careful, she might be crazy.

None whatsoever. Ditch the bitch, go find some chicksort that you've never met before and work some game on them. The only potential this has is turning into a giant cocktease with absolutely no payoff.

i respect myself and im not going to just be her "gay friend" that she looks to. at the same time ive just gotten out of a 7 year relationship and that one was nothing like how this girl is so i just dont know.

Send the cleavage pics OP or you are a huge faggot

this is bad advice.

No woman has ever been won over with passive hints.

I agree with this user.

>Send the cleavage pics OP or you are a huge faggot
This

Not to win her over, he doesnt even know if shes into him, she drops hints but she wants her fuck buddy. The hints are to see if its worth staying around, maybe if her fuck buddy turns her down she will realize it wasnt that she liked him and it may turn out shes into OP

Just don't call her noodle arms.

i reckon i'll have her over my place, watch some shows, have a few drinks and maybe some bowls and see if it leads anywhere. if not then i will distance myself from her. shes been pretty crappy as "just a friend" in the past.

thanks for all the advice bros.

Meanwhile OP is stuck in the friend zone. Maybe you should stop posting in this thread, you worthless cuck. OP, just call her on it. Start off with complementing her body or some shit, be brave. Let her know you're dtf, if you want more after that then fucking tell her. You just got out of a 7 year relationship, use that too.

Show us her feet ffs.

i complimented her tits when she sent her cleavage the other night and tonight i said she was looking hot. how can i use just being out of 7 year relationship?

Good luck OP i wish you the best

I guess you can't want her that badly enough if you're having to make this thread. You've friendzoned yourself, because this right here is the perfect opportunity to say something along the lines of how you've missed her and you're better than this dude.

if your plan with any woman, for anything, is to drop hints you are already losing to someone else.

Women are very attracted to confidence and confident men do not go after things with subtlety.

ive only just started talking to her again, i dont want to scare her off by coming on too quickly

you don't.

you want this chick then you set the mood, make a move when the moment strikes. don't do friend crap.

If you are confident and she is attracted to you she will go for it.

You also need to be prepared for the possibility that she just isn't into you. If that is the case you have to just move on.

solid advice, thanks a lot man

If she's sending you her tits, she's game. I've never known a chick send me her tits and not be DTF.

Send her a message in your own sense of humour that clearly conveys you'd like to spend time with her because you're attracted to her.

Find a way of being completely honest about what you want whilst also being warm. You're a man and it's natural for you to want to meet women for sex. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

top lol. she doesn't give a fuck about you. she uses you as her doormat.

Simple, Text her with; "You trying to get the pipe?"

I've been there. Not a nice feeling to be honest

that bitch better be gay, otherwise he gonna find himself in a chastity belt at 18 getting ball slapped by ugly fat hoes.

You're rebounding bro. You just got out of a 7 year relationship and she wants her "friend" back.

Newsflash: women are just like dudes...they wanna get laid. IF she's not tryna get in your pants, she don't want them.

I'm personal friends with the chaddiest chad that ever chadded, Nick Bateman and trust me, he doesn't have these problems. He gets shot down, but he also slays. Why? Bc girls let him know they wanna get slayed.

IF you haven't banged this chick yet, you probably never will. Either be her friend or move on, but like you said, she was shitty as "just a friend" so her value to you is next to zero. Have some standards for yourself. God invented xvids for a reason.

Also, stop cucking yourself. You're asking a bunch of 14 yr old wannabe fascist virgins for love advice over a girl who another guy probably rolls his eyes at everytime he sees her name on his phone except for when he wants to get his dick wet.

You may as well be holding his dick for him when he's putting it in her.

Have some value for yourself. Friendzone her and tell her to hook you up with some of her equally dumb and slutty friends. If she doesn't have any, then that too is a big warning sign.