Why do white people have longer torsos?

Why do white people have longer torsos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are not niggers

No Leopards to escape from, more cold to battle.

Core temperature is more important than walking long distances in Europe

The same reason black people have longer torsos: because asians have longer torsos

Lol, were different for a reason, white hate blacks, blacks hate whites, if we're going to keep doing this charade we should have it white taxs go to white based schools communities roads etc. But if your black your taxs should go towards black people your black community and your black schools, if the want to be so different let their taxs pay their bullshit, and let's have a nice all white school again, I bet nobody from that school with be racist. Problem solved

Because they are more creative and intelligent.

Africans are dogshit. Caucasians are DMT

Why do brown people even exist?

you are clearly very young or very stupid

it's just different adaptation to environment. Obviously a shorter torso (and longer legs), helps in someway in the environment in africa

Wew lad

Why do brown people even exist?
well because there are more brown people on the earth, that so call white people.

The fuck are you on about?

Nice english, nigger.

>440368 ▶
> (You)
>Nice english, nigger.
i am Japanese nigger

>well because there are more brown people

If you breed like a cockroach that would be the result you would expect.

Do they really though? Or is that pic just a case example? Ive never really thought about it.

So? What kind of response is this? There's no cause or consequence.

"They exist because they are in bigger numbers". That's the reason they continue their existence not their reason to be here.

Also there are indeed more blacks but they are responsible for nothing but crimes and bad numbers (hunger and diseases) while white people are responsible for walth and science and politics (local and international because white people tend to save black asses).

what? please rephrase your sentence, so that I can understand you.

wealth*

Are you 5 or something? My previous statement was not hard to understand by ay means.

Regardless i will rephrase myself:

If a race of people breed without a care in the world, one might say like cockroaches, you would expect them to be numerous.

well true, however, even tho white people are wealthy. And there is the crime in the black neighborhood, but who put the drugs and gun in the black neighborhood. Lastly, Asian but black in slave to, it not that big or known but we make then build the great will.

ok if you want to go by science alone, everyone has melanin in their skin that makes us brown, but the white race has none it proven by your scientis.

>it proven by your scientis
Please kill yourself.

you first then I'll follow you

Holy shit that sentence made some sort of sense. Maybe you have a reason to live. Actually, nah you should still kill yourself, speed up the Japanese extinction just a little.

*scientists

Ok, and? Can you explain to me what is so great about melanin? And how does that relate to blacks breeding like a plague?

And by the way, you are wrong. White people do have melanin just less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

I can barely understand what you say but I will assume you are trying to counter me.

>crime
Their responsibility. They choose to attack their equals.

>who put the drus and gun
I don't know, you'd need to ask them. But I know it's their choice to maintain it there.

>Asian but black in slave to, it not that big or known but we make then build the great will.
I don't understand what you mean here.

You are considering black people in USA only. I'm talking about niggers in Africa and other countries. While niggers, aryans, arabs and south-american people had the same time to build empires or progress the only ones who failed were the niggers.

Astronomy, architecture, politics, science. These are common to every civilization except one. Guess who. And when the niggers in Africa meet whites what they do? Sell their equals (people from other tribes, criminals and sick people). Africa is still a shithole and niggers everywhere are inferior to this date.

What's a Japanese nigger?

Nothing is real. All statistics are made up by government officials.

You are a limp horn donkey.

You fool. You are all races mixed into one.

You are just as insane as I am.

>Nothing is real. All statistics are made up by government officials.

Right. Government is keeping africa down as well right? Just too fuck with you?

This sounds about right

ok, what is melanin: to keep it simple it protects you from the sun ( white get skin cancer ) and cold. unlike black, there are everywhere thank slavery so if you want to get rid of them start WW3 best solution.

Cold temperatures favor those with shorter limbs and longer torsos. Hot temperatures favor longer limbs and shorter torsos. It has to do with heat retention.

You need to learn how to build a proper sentence, that right there just give me vietnam flashback on grammar.

I know what melanin is. I even have given you the link to the wiki article on it.

How does that correlate to blacks disregarding common knowledge about population control, and just breeding like a disease?

Also you seem to think blacks are everywhere thanks to slavery, which is incorrect. That can only be said about african americans.

What about the islamic hords coming to europe?

Post the uncensored pic

They breed like parasites. They take from others, are violent and attack their provider. They destroy and migrate. They ARE parasites.

for the crime, your are right about that

>drugs and gun
black is not smart to make drugs not even alone guns.

if you are speaking about nigger in another country fuck them who care about them worried about your own country, or if you live in those places then you fuck.

I cannot disagree with that.

(you)

Big dick white guy here, don't fall for the meme.

The average vaginal canal is 6-7 inches and compresses during sex, hitting the cervix will literally end the fuck session immediately.

That's a posture thing. The black lady looks like she's got some severe scoliosis. Probably because it makes her ass look better.

I am an Asian who drink and smoke, I am living my life I am done with school. the only thing I need is money and girls.

Brown skin exists do to climates in regions they were born in over tens of thousands of years. It's the same with white people. This is not that complicated lol.

They do that's why white people are better at swimming and black people run faster

False
You guys are virgins?? Holy shit...
Girls have different bodies, the difference is not on the torso is on how long are their legs

They have always outnumbered whites. Though are we talking out light skin peoples or european whites?

lol

>black is not smart to make drugs not even alone guns
The guns worldwide sold are done by industries not "person". I don't say they build or make weapons. I say it's their choice to keep in their communities.

>if you are speaking about nigger in another country fuck them who care about
WE do. Because black in America and Blacks in Africa share the same DNA. It's their origins. It's who they (black in USA) are. They look the same and they act the same. What is "the same"? Violence, crime, disease spreading, failure to contain their breed and the list goes on.

You failed to undertand my intent.

they don't, it varies from person to person you dumb piece autistic shit

not really, for example, people in Israel live there for thousand years. they have not turned brown yet I am Asain I am light skin but when I am in the sun too long I get a little bit dark not like the nigger.

Lets go with light skined.

because cuck guilt of other feelings
gibsmedat received moni and resources so they reproduced like niggers and cockroaches

japanese niggers must be rare, especially in japan
#BLACKED

What keeps people like you from jumping in front of a train?

What! no, they don't if you can't tell that black Americans and African are not the same people you got to do some research friend. they might come from the same place but they look very different.

whites ain't monkeys

XD no I did not get rape, yes black live in Japan in the city. but are not welcome

Black people have longer legs because inferior genes were bred out of them.

Because niggers always running away because they stole something.

You are a fucking idiot. If someone came from a tribe in the middle of Kenya they will look like someone who came from Kenya until one breed with any other person from any other place.

You are talking about different traces. I'm talking about same origin. The traces doesn't fucking matter as their actions are the same.

Is Japanese and Chinese the same people NO, we looked alike but not the same.

because they were not

C O L O N I Z E D

same but different but still same.

get rid of the niggers, mistakes of the rest of the world has taught you nothing?

Aethists xplainerino

not a nigger Asain get it right nigger

Your people's History is different than Africa's. I don't say People from South-Africa and Kenya are the same nor they look the same. BTW it doesn't even matter. Just their actions are the same. Their shitty actions.

I dont care what you are, get rid of niggers from your land if they started to infest it

I forgot about that, well if you want to solve the problem I'll say make separatism great again. and make them die off by killing each other.

1 white modal 1 black modal does not repesnt the all white and black people.
also white and black is not a race. evrey race have other body characteristics

we push them out, they only in the city where it saves. otherwise, in the village we kill them.

OP is just dumb trash, useless to everybody.

"Why do white people have longer torsos" is a question only a retard would ask. The idiocy of that question could be answered in two classes of basic high school biology.

So easy to be a racist online

>Modal

Because whites are a higher evolved human and further distanced from needing long limbs to grab branches

Because we're the master race.
Suck it, Trayboon.

Why would you censor out the best parts is the real question here

been in power does not make you the master race.

Watermelon. Peoples of the Negro race, as science has shown, subsist almost entirely on a diet of watermelon. On average the time it takes for the human digestive system to process a slice of watermelon is about 25 seconds. Therefore there is no need for a complex digestive system in the Negro. White people on the other hand eat a varied diet of complex items such as mayonnaise, mashed potatoes, Wonder Bread, milk, Twinkies. Much of which can take up to seven days to digest, thus the longer and more complex digestive system.

this surf srs?

Nonchalant holy trips.

better question, why did you cover up the tits and pussy?

Hippopotamus: Even they hate niggers

white girls evolved to take all of the BBC to please black bulls

bigger is better

true that, but black+big is the true god-tier combo

yep, while having sex they can last the whole night plus cumming is like dam.