Hi guys!

Hi guys!
I'm a real ... time traveler.
I want to do this post not to make me believe, but simply to tell you about my experience.
I'm a former college student, a physics student.
My story begins on 30/01/2018, the day I start working on the time machine.
I can build it thanks to two self-built particle accelerators in the previous year. The theory I would like to avoid explaining it in detail, for obvious reasons ...
After building my time machine, I traveled back until 08/07/2017, and I killed my "me" in this universe and replaced it with him. In fact it is not a murder if I did it against myself. Currently, after having spent a few months on a time travel, I can say that the theory developed by Titor is real, or at least in part.
Now I am considering whether to destroy the machine.
Personally, I find it very dangerous.
If you have any questions, write it down below.

Proof?

What do you want?

When is the soonest I can snort some crushed space rocks off a xeno's ass?

Go back in time, learn English, then repost this without all the ridiculous spelling and grammatical errors.

what

Bitcoin/ETH price 2018

Danielle Bregoli's nudes leak yet?

sorry, but i am italian

Too bad time is a concept desu

If you killed yourself in the past you'd cease to exist, retard.

1/10 Try again tomorrow.

Sorry but I have never worked with the crypto

What are the Powerball numbers this week?

So, if you killed your "past" self, how are you still in existence?

What are the materials you used to build the machine?

timestamp?

Is Graveside Breakfast still together in 2018? (Asking for a friend.)

. No, if I kill myself in the past, I simply die in this universe.
But there are infinite universes, in fact we must speak of multiverse. The theory of infinite universes makes no mistakes. Simply put, I made a jump from a certain point in my old universe to another point in this.

How many years will Trump reign?

And could you tell something that happened in 2018 when you built the machine?

In the near future nothing will be done about what you think. There will still be political tensions between North Korea and America, but no bomb will be launched.
Except for some problems whit the press, Trump will remain president

Shit anyone could have made that up.

In the near future there will be no big problems, and no war or anything else will break out.

If you can time travel then give me winning lotery numbers

Do we have flying cars by2018?

Maybe, but I did not take notes
I did not think about it

Something that proofs that you are not just some guy who read John Titor

Well if you can time travel, go back to the future and give us the numbers

Do you happen to have no evidence of the machine or the corpse of yourself?

Yeah, a company will produce a flying car that will cost about 500k, and fly by reaction engines (not like back in the future) and will look like a helicopter. I saw a video on youtube

The machine is not what you're thinking, in the end it's just a particle accelerator and other components inserted into a box. I burned my old body

Does anything cool happen in the next 10 years? Are there still trannies in the future?

Expecting to see something like pic related

lol, i have jumped only once

I did not do that post. I've traveled over time only once and I'm not going to do it again.

But why do you say that the machine is dangerous?

And I think this is a fake, because if he really traveled over time, he would not have done the post in this universe, but in another.

its easy, post a pic of ur time machine or change this time line, lets see what happen if u do that :D

what if he came to our universe from another universe?

Pic of time machine with time stamp

Just try to imagine if an attacker can get it. If you control the time you can do pretty much whatever you want. After making my trip, I would call it a mistake of the universe.

How come you never showed up to Stephen Hawking's time travel party? He threw it for you.

you can google that you dipshit

If I did, you would not realize it. Also, writing here I changed it, because in my old universe this thing never happened...

But this machine could also aid in further advancement in technology, the human being would be unstoppable if he would be within reach of such an object.

What are the winning Powerball numbers?

Now, no longer, since I am in 10/07/2017

No, it's too dangerous, and I'm not joking.

this isn't even original.

this is autistic even for Sup Forums

Ah, I honestly do not use Sup Forums, so I did not know where to post. It's not a joke

For proof kill a celebrity right now.

Do you think that it could be avoided to re-build the machine?

whatt?? how i can do it?? iam sitted on my couch right now

the time machine cant be dev whit the theory of titor, because it was wrong. For make it work, i would change some things

you don´t changed enything cause this is another universe where this should happen, but if u go back an change something at this universe then we will see something or feel something :D

To be clear, can you travel to a certain place as well?

I'm sorry, but you can not change events in a certain universe and stay there. I changed this universe when I came in, since every universe (I believe) runs parallel and equally to others.

says he has only jumped once kills himself then claims machine is dangourous crook overload.exe engaged

What was your first sensation to know that your machine worked?

>To be clear, can you travel to a certain place as well?
Il mio è solo un viaggio temporale. Se stai pensando a venire mi trovassi nello stesso punto anche se la terra si muove durante la giornata, ho sistemato anche quello

So let me get this straight, you went back in time to two days ago to kill your past self and repeat your life as your present self? If you were smart enough to design and build a time machine, I fail to see thto logic in what you're doing. Also, if you wanted to be helpful, you'd have given us the winning powerball numbers for tomorrow so we can be rich.

I'd like to go back in time to retrieve my Gameboy (that mysteriously disappeared) on the day it disappeared. Can you make this happen?

I killed myself just because it would be problematic to have two people alike eh

Has trump got rid of all the muslims by 2020?

ops, sorry.

bho, i havant jump in the future, than i dont know it

Fuck off retarded time nigger. You killed you're self which is considered murder.

If you can travel in time send me an email 10 minutes back in time, that should be easy. here is the email [email protected]

its like if u drive a very speed car

use the time machine isnt easy, and i cant do it only for a mail

Also, I would like to make a gift to all of you, though you probably do not believe me. The secret to creating a time machine is not to create a singularity, but to know how to handle speed. You have to exploit that.

then u can´t prove that u have a time machine
._.

That's convenient. It's like believing in god. Don't ask any questions about the being who controls everything and yet, does nothing to prove its existence, just take it on faith. Right.

nunca pensaste que en vez de viajar al pasado viajabas al futuro?

Never thought that instead of traveling to the past you traveled to the future?

a better gift would be the powerball numbers

This is indeed the case. It is like being invisible when no one sees us, but with the only difference that I really missed the time.

If i change the time in the past, you cant see the difference in the present. Only know if its true its yourself.

Who wins between mcgregor and mayweather?

Is trump going to complete his 4 year term as president?

one thing u can do is take a photo of the machine

How did it feel to kill yourself? and how did you do it?

no

show us a picture of the time machine

McGregor in a knockout, bet money on it and you will win greatly, Mayweather does not get his 50-0

it might be different cause u changed this time line :o

OP
>Why?

uhm, now the tm isnt whit me

can u go to another country? if u can i have a way to prove that u have a time machine

How long till the Ivanka/Putin/trump sex tape leaks

seems like I’m not alone, but 2018... jeez thats early. how did you come up with the theory by yourself, it took me..ー us, about 6months. surely you got help from outside and why come now ? why Sup Forums?
-M

Those are the shittiest non-predictions I have ever heard. I seriously think I have cancer now.

Why?

im not enjoy about it, but i know that is necessary.
Since I have never had any weapons, I used a kitchen knife

So technically, the timeline qhere you made the time machine is different from this one
So technically anything you say to us about the future could change
So technically speaking anything you say here is worthless, except for the theory of time travel is speed and not time, perhaps

Did Kiera make it home

This guy gets it

Titor was right, it's not very easy to explain it all. In fact, I do not even know why I opened this thread

dude I have exactly two threads open and you posted the same reaction image in both