Days without bud thread: thread two electric boogaloo

Days without bud thread: thread two electric boogaloo
I'm on day eleven, and I'm gonna be able to get some this Saturday

Why are you guys abstaining / can't smoke?

I'm gonna see about stopping smoking for some time. I want to get a job as an x-ray tech (for a mine not a hospital) so I'm gonna have to be clean.

It's a shame that weed can give cravings but sometimes you gotta sober up for shit.

because I like to feel that I am more than my predilections and have the power of choice and can switch it on and off when I want.

Glad to hear bro, good luck getting the job. My pal was an x-ray tech, but in a hospital. Good pay?

That's good. I was worried that I'd hate it, since I've been smoking every day for the last year or so. But after day three onwards, it's pretty much the same as not drinking or playing games; it's just a want. Nobody needs pot, at least, nobody who hasn't been to war.

I think the pay was $13.50/hr. It's not much and even though "x-ray tech" sounds fancy it's an entry level position

Hey man, 13.50 as a starter job with room to grow is hella good. Good luck with your career path

why is that weed on a stick and wat is that glue looking shit?

weed rolled in wax AKA marijuana extract. if you've ever heard of people "doing dabs" that's what they're smoking - wax.

Glad I'm not the only one. Did the same with cigarettes. It's all about self control.

Pretty much this. I feel like smoking every now and then, but it's rarely more than twice a week, and mostly less than that.

former heroin addict here: weed saved my fuckin' life, i'll never stop smoking. i've made my peace with the fact that i'll always need "something" after years and years of drug addiction, i may as well just do the safest drug there is.

Been smoking at least a bowl a day for the past couple months, I'm 3 days clean at the moment. Just want to make sure I can go without because dependencies are shit.

goddamn, all of you fags really remind me of that scene in half baked. "you can't be addicted to marijuana! i used to suck dick for coke, ever suck some dick for some marijuana?!"

Been dabbing every day for 2 years now. Slowly moved up from "tane soup" garbage BHO, to artisinal shatter, to now distillatr syringes.

I wish I could stop. My brain is fucked, I'm so dependent that I crave weed even when doing something hardcore like tripping

What? No one in this thread has said anything like that.

Marijuana, as with all drugs, can be used as an escape from reality which one can become dependent on. Contribute to the thread or fuck off faggot.

Moved to chicago and no contacts. also a whiteboi so i dont wana go wandering

all my plugs dried up or moved away, i have a 1/8th left of really good shit im hoarding religiously, but its nice because ive learn to cut down alot now i just like to take a toke or two after work with a couple beers and one nice one before sleep knocks me out quick lol. so stupid drug tests are literally just to hate on stoners seeing how i could go on an all day coke/drinking binge friday night and pass a drug test monday morning, yet i take one hit at a BBQ and id be fucked for atleast 2 weeks

moved to japan. take regular visits to cambodia for the pizza though. it's pretty good actually, now when i go on holiday i can experiment with shit i wouldn't dream of touching if i had regular access.

tried crack last time i visited home. so glad i live in a country where that stuff isnt accessible coz well... its fucking awesome. not surprised that it eats people up if they can keep getting it.

Protip: Go to a Sonic, they have predominantly black employees. Around nighttime, closer to 10-11 some will get off, you'll occasionally see one with a rello or just looking fidgety. Approach and ask him if you can get some for 3$ or so, try to get his number. That's how I met my plug in ST.Louis

Exactly. TV is an escape for some, booze, games, etcetera. People with addictive lifestyles will probably have trouble kicking pot.

Dabbing fucks with you hard bro, I won't even do that shit daily. Take a break for like two days on the dabs and just smoke some flowers.

Good men

Hey man, I'd rather see potheads having trouble remembering where they put their keys than junkies on smack roaming the streets, begging. Always remember who you are, though, and who you were before drugs. Everyone had a first time with a drug, and before that, you coped just fine. Never let the drugs define who you are

Additionally, the stick is there to keep the weed in a cylinder like thing, once rolled up you can push it all the way through to retain the shape or pull it out and smoke it.

Whoops, don't ask for some for 3$ bucks. Ask for some hits on his blunt for 3$. You'd get laughed off immediately.
Fucking depressing man. All other drugs won't be picked up in days, only THC stays in the system like the drug tests look for.
Lolwat

for real man, crack is pretty dope like... but it fucks people up because they do it all the time.

I mean with MDMA you'll crash and be all "that was awesome but I dont feel like doing that again for a while"

whereas with crack you will fiend out and try to catch a 2nd batch the first night you try it. soon as you crash you'll be like "WOW I WANNA DO THAT AGAIN" and that behavior pattern will fuck you up in a matter of weeks.

All of my roommates smoke and dab. I'm the only one who doesn't smoke nowadays because I get weird paranoia and crazy anxiety. I wish I could just smoke alone and not get that nervous.

Smoked more or less daily for 25 years.
Been without for almost 3 years now. It was like a switch in my brain flipped one day, & it wasn't fun anymore.

I'm abstaining because pot makes me feel like a fucking idiot even when I'm sober, and I feel like I gain 5 IQ points for everyday I got without it.

I don't do drugs because I don't need to dull my senses to make life bearable.

Fucking degenerates.

Dude I was makin 13.50 as a lifeguard at a Boy Scout camp