Is it worth learning Spanish?

Is it worth learning Spanish?
I can understand practically everything said in it, but I think Spanish ugly as fuck.
Also, I can find everything in English...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUMBD5QkJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it worth learning Spanish? I can find everything in English
then no, it's not worth a single bit

why do portuguese speakers say spanish is ugly? we just have less vowel heavy words and less lax pronunciation (stronger, so to speak, pronouncing things)
for spanish speakers the "-ção" at the end of words is super confusing, i think thats easier in spanish (-ón)

No

It's a projection.

Portuguese sounds like a drunkard blabbling gibberish, and when Portuguese speakers are told that, they just lose it and start throwing shit at everyone, and since Spanish is the closet thing they have, it's the main casualty.

Nah, if you understand it there's no need to waste your time. Learn something different like german or french.

>a projection
Well, if it isn't the fucking psychology expert. Tell us, doctor, the workings of the Portuguese mind!

Spanish looks a beta version of Portuguese
sounds really ugly

But be descriptive. Why does it sounds ugly to you?

>portuguese use old-timey words like spelling "cavallo" with V, saying "fazer" instead of "hacer", "fermoso" (old spanish wass the same) instead of hermoso, or "dizer" instead of "decir"
portuguese is the beta version of spanish, more similar to middle age spanish than modern spanish
not even saying thats a bad thing, it makes the portuguese language interesting

Are you mad because in the last thread everyone started to post dutch and portuguese as the ugliest languages?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUMBD5QkJk

Dunno, but it's hilarious that a brazilain says that. They sound squeaky, like if they have a perpetual broken voice.

Pure personal taste. It sounds a Portuguese badly spoken. It's annoying and nothing pleasant.

>Tell us, doctor, the workings of the Portuguese mind!

pure bias, you can say the same about portuguese from the Spanish speaker point of view

yes it is since other languages other than french are spoken in a few locals. The problem with spanish is that the spanish internet is the biggest cancer ive seen, dialects are annoying since each have different sets of words that mean something entirely different. But you are portuguese so you are fine if you learn argentinan spanish.

It depends, do you plan going to a Spanish speaking country or have friends who speak it? Do you want to read books, watch movies and/or want to consume Spanish speaking media in Spanish?
If the answers to the questions are yes, you should learn it.
If the answers are no, don't learn it then.

Brazilians are always mad at Spanish, they got butthurt by the last thread on top of that.

lol

dialects are minor differences, you just need to integrate yourself in a small spanish community and you'll learn spanish in no time.

We don't care about our Spanish speaking neighbours enough to be butthurt about what they think of us, Brazil and Portuguese.
Brazilians on Sup Forums are always butthurt about something, but it only on Sup Forums.

*but only on Sup Forums

>62▶
> (OP)
Spanish fag here to say better stay with english

Spanish fag here to say no worthy, stay with English

Brazilians should learn spanish, they are the only country that don't speak spanish in south america and it's sourrended by spanish speakers.

Portuguese is ugly.

Suriname, Guyana, French Guiana don't speak Spanish and we don't need to learn Spanish just like you guys don't need to learn Portuguese.

>Portuguese is ugly
That's your opinion and your opinion doesn't matter in the real world.

Shut up macaco

French Guiana is a departament of france, not really a country though.

you just answered yourself fucktard

You shut up, you manlet