Trump just defeated ISIS! What do you say about that, libcucks? This is the end of immigration!

Trump just defeated ISIS! What do you say about that, libcucks? This is the end of immigration!

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/09/iraq-announces-victory-over-islamic-state-mosul

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/09/iraq-announces-victory-over-islamic-state-mosul
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3DEUFLCLcbI
thebarchive.com/b/thread/738450780
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/09/iraq-announces-victory-over-islamic-state-mosul

Typical Republitard bullshit evasive conflating PR move.

How many time has ISIS been pushed out of a single city in the last 10 years? Too many to count. Yet you think this one is special an that it means Trump defeated ISIS.

As a European I would like to thank you.
Thanks for dealing with our problems for us and making the world a safer place yet again.

I don't know much about US politics but it seems to me that Trump has done more in the short time he has been president than that Obongo guy you had did in his entire 8 years.

There welfare draining, no job having cucks don't care OP. They'd rather chill on the grass at their local library reading up on Marxism while texting on their iPhone 7s and drinking their Starbucks.

*their

Oceania will be forever at war with the evil Goldstein. Without Goldstein there can be no Big Brother.

Are you smoking PCP motherfucker?

>I don't know much about US politics
>that Obongo guy
So you're working from copypasta, it seems. Next time, try some original thought.

Read a book dumbass

It came from a book. A very well-known book. Even made it into a movie or two for those who don't like to read books.

You don't know much about PCP, either. Here's an idea: stick to posting about what you DO know.

so... nothing?

How exactly did he do it?

>protip - he didn't actually do anything different

Here's the sum total of what Trump accomplished last week - he found his limo after getting off his plane.

you better be trolling

More aggressive strategy, working closely with the Russians for maximum efficiency and using bigger bombs to really clear our all of the scum.

Op is a faggot

Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS was to do exactly what Obama was doing... He was just too much of an arrogant piece of shit to say that.

When you are the richest man in the world you probably have hundreds of limos, so knowing which one is the one you'll be using for the day can be problematic.

G Team is sending us their trainees today.

yeah. the only limo there. right at the steps of the plane where it always is. with the door open like it always is. the only one with the fancy flags and presidential seals. like always.

When you are the richest man in the world

let me correct that for you

when you are the r̶i̶c̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶

not even close, even if you believe his bullshit claim of his worth. not even within a factor of 10. (I know you're retarded so I'll explain in advace that doesn't mean he's within the top ten, not even close)

>I get tired of having to explain simple shit to idiots every day

this

So?

>defeated the islamic state in syria
>in iraq

good job being an idiot OP

Jr. changed his story about the meeting to admit it was looking for dirt on Hillary (aka collusion) because of the Mueller investigation. Jr thought he coudl get away with his lies when he filed the report. Now he realizes he faces perjury charges and filing a false govt report rap. So he rushed in to change his story to try to avoid a charge.

IT'S HAPPENING. This is what it looks like. The investigation will take 12 - 18 months. It's under the surface now, but just wait.

I'll just leave this here.
>inb4 college is for retards

*autistic screeching*

we're laughing our asses off at you Trump voters. He hasn't accomplished shit. I know, I know, you're going to reply BUT THATS JUST NOT TRUE. He hasn't passed a single law to make good on a single promise. Nothing. Nada. He has had the worst legislative performance of any president in modern times. He is delivering on literally nearly none of his promises.

You faggots fell for his bullshit on the campaign and you're too stupid to even realize it now.

No, we are not screeching. We are laughing. At you.

I only voted for him to make libtards mad NO MATTER THE COST so I think Trump already accomplished everything i wanted him to

i'm deplorable and i vote

>He is delivering on literally nearly none of his promises.

REPEAL REPLACE: FAIL

BUILD A WALL: FAIL

DRAIN THE SWAMP: FAIL

LOCK HER UP: FAIL

LEAVE NAFT: FAIL

LEAVE NATO: FAIL

CHINA BAD: FAIL

DEFEAT ISIS IN 30 DAYS: FAIL

LESS GOLF: FAIL

FEWER VACATIONS: FAIL

face it, he hasn't accomplished shit.

>Trump just defeated ISIS!
look at this nigga

hey he actually did something about it woo

You tell em cletus

Honest to god that makes you the dumbest person in America.

Everyone knows that the colleges and universities have been under liberal rule and pushes their agenda to all students.
It's a little commie brainwashing factory in there.
Either you agree to everything they force feed you or you will be kicked out.
You are being taught to not think for yourself and that anyone that doesn't share your opinion is wrong and "offensive".

this guy is 100% right I don't believe in higher education in fact I don't believe in any education I only let my kids read two books the Bible and my family's incest log

why can't everyone just chill out, leave the thread grab some milk or Mtn Dew or whatever and chillax

This.

At least we're trying to defeat them and not directly funding them like Obomber.

A victory is still a victory.

God damn fucking Kek.

Only Andy Sixx keeps a log.

inb4 they blow the dam

Imagine being such a butthurt leftist like you and everyone in the comments that you're too busy crying about Trump rather than bring happy that ISIS is getting owned. How sad you idiots are. Feel bad for you

Actually believes jew puppets. Wow nice dude you're so "woke" everyone here is a new puppet

I love when shitlibs try to predict the future. It always works out so well for you.

Quit replying to these threads. No matter which side you're on it's a waste of time. You will not convince anyone to come around to your way of thinking. If you quit posting in these threads, they will go away.

from article: "Iraq defeats ISIS in Mosul"

So is Trump now Iraq?

it's quite understandable that many people don't get the situation happening with ISIS

so there's basically seven different sides
USA
ISIS
Assad
Russia
Syrian rebels
Saudi Arabia
Iraq

US forces are attacking Isis Assad and Syrian rebels - basically if they're in the area there a Target this is extremely ineffective and only works to create enemies

ISIS is attacking everyone but Saudi Arabia which funds them by giving them a constant stream of us weapons

Assad is attacking the Syrian rebels and Isis his regime is backed by Russia

Russia is doing the best to stay operating in both of Syria and Iraq

the Syrian rebels are attacking Assad and Isis they want them both gone - why America decides to occasionally blow them the fuck up I don't know

Saudi Arabia is an ally of America but they also fund multiple terrorist organizations which have declared war against America and they are the primary component behind the 9-11 attacks why are they are allies they sell us oil for cheap

Iraq is being attacked by ISIS and they pretty much just want all this stuff to stop

Any press, neg or pos seems to only feed trump's numbers. Truly an anomaly that has never occured in the past 8 years.

it only feeds to his base and by his base I don't mean everybody who voted for him I mean the die-hard i like Trump and we will support Trump and whatever he does whether it be murdering a group of small children or somehow making sure green energy is the only energy America uses

for everyone else he seems to be going into the gutter I believe his favorability rating is at 30% or something like that

The US never won a war lmfao

Collusion proven!

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

there was the Revolutionary War and the Civil War

>you

>Republitard.

Is this a thing now? I'm not even an American and that makes me cringe.

name-calling is one of the left's favorite tactics. straight out of the saul alinsky playbook.

Huh, gg.

>the only guy sitting down patiently awaiting the start of the meeting
>no he's being shunned look he can't even clique up

>There welfare draining
Where welfare draining?

Forgot curds

>Jew puppets

>Trump just defeated ISIS!
That depends on what your definition of "is" is.
–Bill Clinton

brilliant cunt

IRAQ claims victory in ONE town over ISIS and you say Trump just defeated ISIS....

wow. The kool-aid must taste great again.

ISIS as we know of now has only been around since 2014 tho

youtube.com/watch?v=3DEUFLCLcbI

Mueller is closing in

self promotion? on my board?

At first i was like then i was like

ISIS was born when bush invaded iraq, but the drone strike program that he also started right before leaving office also helped galvanize and mobilize them

This

>2017
>still not realizing that this was an inside job

b-but b-but muh muslim bogeymen....

Lol

Absolute lol

Trolling is a art

>Either you agree to everything they force feed you or you will be kicked out.
Or you can just join the conservative club, since almost every university has one. Of course, that's something a snowflake would do, since it means openly disagreeing with the political views of the majority of your peers.

shitlib here, I predicted Trump's presidency 2 months before the election, and gave him a 75% chance of winning the day of. All it too was ignoring the vast majority of news media, and observing online trends.

Nice. Your I.P reads SC. Fucking clown.

OP is just trolling us. The Resident Dump just agreed to sell $110,000,000,000 in arms to ISIS and Sa'udi Arabia is going to pay for them. That's a hell of a defeat.

>as if people on the right don't call people on the left names
The lowest denominator for both sides is held in common, but both sides also have a lot of good going for them. Neither is without integrity, compassion, or logic. Both sides want what's best for America. They simply differ in cultural values, which makes sense given that they live in different environments (on average). That is to say, cultures which have utility in cities often don't in the country, and visa versa.

You replied to a guy who hasn't even finished high school. Everyone could see he was talking out of his ass.

mod?

top kek

Guess again, armchair politicians.

that doxx remove came fast mods

I wish everyone could see that. Regardless, I do enjoy flipping the snowflake label around, and I wasn't about to miss the opportunity.

[Link referred to geographical coordinates in South Carolina. –Ed.]

>You'll notice ISIS never attacks Israel

I could tell you, but then they'd have to kill me.
Find it yourself in thebarchive.com/b/thread/738450780

This is a severely underrated post. Fucking bravo.