>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UjNi1dkvTcw
youtube.com/watch?v=EBKUU0Mneb8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGyFuE-XW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, beat me by 1 second.

i don't seem to have this problem...
maybe try interacting with more positive people?

i guess not loosing your head over it is the only solid choice, easier said than done though

Git gud scrub

Alucard claimed

I've only OP'd like, one thread.

Cut me some slack.

When i replied to yours it got 404'd

youtu.be/UjNi1dkvTcw

Yeah, I deleted it. No reason to have 2 waifu threads up, it would just be spam at that point.

QoTT: Does your waifu live a peaceful life, or a violent one?

Tomoko lives in a very peaceful time.

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

I've never posted in any previous iteration of waifu threads, so I can't talk about those.
But I've held that view since the very beginning of these particular threads, which started nearly 2 years ago. And other than the persons that post here, the amount of drama, and the inside jokes- it's largely the same thread.

One of the few genres I actually don't like is metal, and that includes most subgenres.
The only metal I do tend to enjoy is post-metal, but that's because it's mostly just post-rock with shoegazing.

Got the reply Lulu or do i have to write again?
Nice music btw
>Nice dubs
It lives in a peaceful one, but there is drama to it
Yup

Too bad, progressive rock?

So you were a faggot once? Once a faggot, always a faggot, Young Grasshopper.
Violent one. She's a hero.

THICC bird claimed

What the?

Hey.

I don't care.

TLDR?

Go choke on a dick.

-wipes your forehead with a cool washcloth and brings a cup of tea up to your mouth to sip. Knows cancer is no laughing matter. Has a close family member dying of it right now.-

Why

>Tatsumaki

Hi

I missed it, I blinked and thread died. This is my favorite version of this suite, which is unfortunate since it's not on a CD or anything I can download
*kiss*
hi, pet

My daugtheru lives a life that would be considered violent in a conventional world, but it's just some schoolgirls team sport in the show universe.
Pic unrelated.

Fostercare is one of my favourite tracks from him. What do you think of Rival Dealer? A lot of people dislike it but I think it's around the same level as Untrue.

Prog rock is very case-by-case for me, some songs I do enjoy whilst others I don't.

What if it wasn't me that said hi?

same tbh

shinobu is mineeee

send vid

TLDR
I work in a cellar of a workshop Unloading and Loading trailers with Tires/Engines/Transmissions
Shinobu is of the kind of Only lolis who is right to love
Send vid x2

What do I do if I have a harem?

You aren't the greek Tats?
Nevermind my reply, then

What's up with her chest

turn your trip on then so I know
That seems really hard to do with no arms

What is a waifu?
*throws wine glass*
A miserable little pile of secrets!
But enough if that, have at you!

What do you think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=EBKUU0Mneb8

But enough *talk*, have at you!

Narumeia

Kek you are a fan of castlevania?

Choose one
I tought the same when piling tires 2 days ago

Eh screw the harem.
Miia claimed.

Eh, they are fun little time wasters. I wasn't a big fan of Metroid, but Castlevania is okay.

Its because its a she, not a he.

Not this fag again

I prefer the classic style to the metroidvania type

I heard girls have cooties

The older ones were a lot harder than the Metroidvania ones, that is for sure. First Castlevania game I actually played was Circle of the Moon, but I've played a lot more since then.

Feels good to beat the old NES and SNES games tho, a lot more satisfying.

>>No oversexualised content
kek
But its okay tho
You choose one out of the Harem
The counter trap
What didnt you like about metroid?

There

is it okay if kizuna ai is my waifu?

It's decent, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me. It's not something I'd listen to.
Something just came up though, so I'm going to have to take my leave for now.

Time to defend myself about why I don't like X.

I just didn't like it. Enemies are awkward to hit, the range of weapons are just "Hmm, what else can I blast out of my arm," the morph ball makes no sense but they get away with it cause "muh chozo dna," and I just don't have to like it.

Is is a new release?
I have not listened to it yet.

Oh, my. How fucking retarded can you be sometimes.

Hello, spic!
Slept well?

What is the fun I missed last thread?
And.. hello.

Can't stay long
Violent unfortunately. Just the nature of being a servant.
Speaking of Castlevania. Have you seen the 4 episode animation that Netflix made. It's actually really good for a video game adaptation

Just some shit flinging. Two really butt bothered children were posting earlier. Been well?

I have not, the last "Castlevania"-esque anime I watched Vampire Hunter D

No worries, im no big fan of metroid myself
Just wondering why
Who is this waifu, remembers me of Hinazuki Kayo from Erased but without cat ears
Hello saber

Yeah of the newer i have only played SotN and Lament of Innocence. My first was the original, then 4, both of which i have besten. Got 3 a few months ago and so far it has been the most challenging. Never played simons quest but do i love the music! Which have you played of the old? Which is your favorite? You might enjoy this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGyFuE-XW0

:sparkles: Noɨɍɇ~ :sparkles: - Today at 1:00 PM
I'm not, you're the one lying all the time. I'm being honest everytime, I haven't been in thread since months, and you still talk about it. Just because you have anger problems it doesn't mean you've to come here and play shit on me. I don't even want to know who you are, maybe you even have a good life, but you still come here and talk shit to others. I won't even try to explain shit again, since it's useless. Go keep your brain clock to 2016 till someone tells you that your memes and shitposting is outdated.
After all, I don't give a shit, maybe you just like to make people angry, who fucking knows what goes on in your mind. Maybe Chen stuff. Either way, have a nice day.

Should check it out sometime
It's only 4 episodes unfortunately and acts as a prologue. Next season will be 8 episodes
Hello hello
What's up

>speaking of castlevania
First i have heard of it, but i dont have netflix anyway

Thats okay.

I'm not, you're the one lying all the time. I'm being honest everytime, I haven't been in thread since months, and you still talk about it. Just because you have anger problems it doesn't mean you've to come here and play shit on me. I don't even want to know who you are, maybe you even have a good life, but you still come here and talk shit to others. I won't even try to explain shit again, since it's useless. Go keep your brain clock to 2016 till someone tells you that your memes and shitposting is outdated.
After all, I don't give a shit, maybe you just like to make people angry, who fucking knows what goes on in your mind. Maybe Chen stuff. Either way, have a nice day..

Did you survive?
:o
Hello hello, Chen. I slept great thanks. How are you doing today?

After all, I don't give a shit, maybe you just like to make people angry, who fucking knows what goes on in your mind. Maybe Chen stuff. Either way, have a nice day.a

After all, I don't give a shit, maybe you just like to make people angry, who fucking knows what goes on in your mind. Maybe Chen stuff. Either way, have a nice day.aaa

Using emulators and roms I've played most of the NES and SNES ones, even the Japanese only releases. I've only beaten Castlevania: Dracula X on the old ones. Shit's fucking hard lol.

I might, I've been looking for a GAR anime to watch anyway, a lot of moeshit recently.

OP is a faggot and I make my own rules. My harem includes
>Saber
>Yuno
>Asuna
>Hanako
>Lucy Heartfilia
>Mikasa
>pokonoa from HxH
>Tohsaka Rin
>Hatsune miku

ew Noire

I heard they have boobs

After all, I don't give a shit, maybe you just like to make people angry, who fucking knows what goes on in your mind. Maybe Chen stuff. Either way, have a nice day.waw

no one here knows noire anymore, so what's the matter?

You can probably find some 3rd party sites that has it on.

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

>Saber
>Yuno
>Asuna
>Mikasa
>Anyone from HxH
>DIRTY ANUS

>THIS
>MUCH
>SHIT
>TASTE

What now

Is t-this w-wrong t-thread?
I dont g-get it
Not much, killing time
Nice cover
Yup, im already used to piling them
I got a full pile of them falling onto me
An engine saved my ass
Thats hella lot
Im not going to be able to recognize you if you post so much waifus
I heard about it, never watched / read / played
>Ahiseeyoureamanofcultureaswell.jpg
My sides lmao

>says the tomoko claimer

Sonokawa Momoka is officially stolen heheh

It's just hazing. Haremfags are not well received anyway.

Well, yeah.
Just listening to music, started to go to the gym again and thinking about starting swimming.
How about you? Did you even kissed that girl?

Chen.

Hello hello you fucking retard.
Just listening to music, how about you?

He is a roleplaying faggot, anyway.

No Shut the fuck up.

Atleast they dont have a dick.

Well that's good. And no, we don't even talk anymore.

Implying.

Mai stop being retarded.

I have to go for now.

I want to get my Sono pregnant
You stop that...
Please stop posting that. Who are you anyway?

Is that really an improvement

Who should I mainly post as?

Ah, better for you.

Ignoring my post, I see.

You look like a retard.

a cute

I call you
Stay safe on the job, I'm gonna lay down for a bit
What are you listening to? I need to listen to more stuff I've been lazy

QOTT: Do I have anger problems?
Am I a sociopath?
Would you hang out with me IRL?

Please answer.

thanks for crushing what was left of my self esteem

stop

I didn't see it. Rival Dealer is from 2013, for me it's his last good work too.

uwu

best waifu

shouldn't you ask that people you actually talk to regularly?

Yes, yes, yes.

I wonder if I should learn palm reading.

Try again
Im not even talking bro
Chill
y tho
He says that is IRL Tanya Degurechaff from Youjo Senki
Whoever you like more, but no asuna plz, i have to say it, asuna is trash
Your insults are equally smart as a retard eating tendies
Sure and sure
Care to tell me your summoner name and region??
Probs
Probs
Yeah
Gardevoir its best pokemon but i wouldn;t have her as waifu