The difference

The difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVelTwqGNWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And yet...

The funny thing is all the good looking parts of superman are usually the points that make me go "WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS OTHER THAN IT LOOKS COOL" Like for him to even do that is just like a photo op for a guy that doesn't care about PR...

Why was BvS so good?

The only thing bvs has over civil war is cinematography and soundtrack, that's it

It wasn't

>boy that building sure is on fire, let me just pose for this photo op a little bit longer before I fly off let the fire department finish handlnig it.

Superman puts out a sum total of zero fires in this movie yet causes a bunch.

I suspect Snyder has completely forgotten Superman has things like ice breath or does remember but thinks they're too "cheesy"

What?! Cool looking visuals used in a predominantly visual medium? You dont say?!?!?!?!?!

Sarcasm aside, Snyder does a pretty good job with these kinds of shots. The majority of them are incredibly memorable. Is there a role for him in hollywood that allows him to just focus on visual scenes like this and only this? I honestly cant stand %90 of his style but do think he has something good to offer

what an unfair comparison op

you must be really desperate

>and then I'll huff and I'll puff...

nah nothing cheesy about that

Let me guess you're one of those people that think it's some sort of German expressionism masterpiece that's too deep for people

Interesting premise, solid direction, excellent soundtrack.

>cinematography and soundtrack
and setting, lighting, effects, and maturity

Yes well done Snyder, well done. HOWEVER.

>>and then I'll huff and I'll puff...

You're probably the only person whose thought process would go there first.

now we got a real match NOW WE GOT A REAL MATCH

>WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS OTHER THAN IT LOOKS COOL

You sound like quips and tv writing has made you dumber

>average american house party.jpg

>implying consensus is what makes art good

nigga its a movie, not a big mac

Is left from the movie itself or from on set? It's very sad that you can't tell just by looking at it.

>Is left from the movie itself or from on set? It's very sad that you can't tell just by looking at it.

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

marvelcucks on suicide club

I have never seen either of these movies why are people constantly fighting over superpeople movies

DC is going with this existential gloominess because it worked with Chris Nolan's Batman, what they don't understand is that Comic-book-inspired flicks are meant to be a cheerful 2-hour action-heavy experience, not a pseudo-philosophical kino-wannabe.

Because marvel and dc cucks don't know shit about movies, capeshit doesn't count

But why do they hold an allegiance to some production company.

bitter people always need something to fight about

Can I get a shot of that scene where everyone sits in a courtroom for 10 minutes? Can I get the closeup on the jar of piss? Can I get Teenage Mutant Ninja Doomsday? thx

Snyder fans are NEETs. They have a persecution complex already, seeing the internet absolutely rip Snyder apart makes them scared that WB is going to pull the plug on "capekino".

>existential gloominess [in] Nolan's batman

> Comic-book-inspired flicks are meant to be a cheerful 2-hour action-heavy experience

Comic book fans, man. They are the worst of the worst. They don't have anything better to do

Someone post the kino gif of Captain reversing his grip on the ledge to pull the helicopter down.

>capeshit wars

More like "same shit" wars amirite guise lmao

Ice breath is retarded and it's a good thing they didn't add it in.

however...

You're right. Fire breath would've been better; the ice should've come out of his eyes.

>left: lone personification of America, standing his ground for his ideals and beliefs, surrounded by the latest in cinema technology, doesn't need real objects on set because his ideas and imaginative creativity are so powerful
>right: bald British mopey "hero", prefers to save non-whites after having destroyed half an American city, needs Third World masses to feel that he matters in the world, ignores their cult of death and embraces the shallowness of the material world

This, if it doesn't have quips I don't want to see it.

>MUH TUHMAYTERS

Laser eyes is the iconic superman ability. Ice breath is some retarded afterthought they made up to give him more stupid powers

He always had super breath

TONY HELP

Yeeah, that's so totally new, and not at all been something he's been doing since 1939.

Granted, I've no idea how that fucking works...

...aside from the usual, "Fuck you, I'm Superman!"

Are you implying this flick is anything better than a bigmac?

Why are super hero comics so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=uVelTwqGNWA

it is just a joke, you're not meant to take it too seriously

>why are things made for children so stupid

>maturity

Thats actually pretty funny.

hello reddi.t

Super hero comics are meant for children.

You shouldn't take any of it seriously by the time you have your first kiss

Because some people are having a real hard time coming to grips with the fact that Superman is having a harder time appealing to the public than fucking Iron Man.

Is this how kino is made?

Maybe, if you are braindead.

The one on the left is a CGI heavy action scene, while the one on the right is a shot that last a few seconds long and has Superman standing in a crowd with lots of faces in the frame and would be hard to fake. Both of these movies use tons of CGI and that alone doesn't make one better or worse than the other. BvS looks way better than Civil War though, I'll give you that.

Well, the fact he always has that "ew why are these people touching me, ew, get away, dirty people" look on his face, always, kinda undermines that idea.

>tfw people ironically pretending to like DC movies became unironic

Unironic from day 1, you weed smoking jew.

Yeah, cinematographer. But he won't have that.

the cinematography does look as bad as production stills though

>wieners roasted by my xray vision
Why were funnybooks so homosexual?

>the charismatic actor is all alone whereas crowds form toward the actor with no charisma.
pottery

>m-muh capeshit is t-totally high art guise!!!

Is that the face of Shannon focusing on the paycheck?

The only thing Superman has going for him in that respect is the more recognisable name.

Superman as a character is outdated. He's a simple and pure boyscout who just wants to do the right thing and help others.

Iron Man is snarky and cynical, so is more down wiv da kidz.

BvS is a terrible film. Taking pretty shots does not make a good movie.

It's as if you bought a car because it looks nice, but then find out there is no engine.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

literally 2deep4u

BvS is still a movie and that's the purpose

visuals > plot

it's a bad movie tho

u fucking wot

>plot holes
>terrible characters
>awful writing

>"I-it's too deep for you"

3deep5u

Lmao

underrated post

> oh look DCucks again
> eyyyyaaaaaarrrgghhhh#!!

test

based Burton bats

I was so drunk at the theater I forgot this. What fucking garbage. Also, if he was going to shoot them anyway, why did he let them shoot the Batmobile multiple times first?

>I was so drunk at the theater I forgot this.
>these are the people that denounce kino

There will never be a Batman staring Batman based on Year One. Young 80's Affleck fucking with crime families and kicking trees in half.

and the shots are either too short or stupidly slow mo long

>Batman staring Batman

I mean Affleck.

DUDE SUPERMAN IS IN MEXICO ON THE DAY OF THE DEAD SO EVERYONE LOOKS DEAD BUT THEYRE ALIVE BECAUSE OF HIM LMAO

actually it's probably supposed to relate to the part in MoS where supes was drowning in skulls

So you're saying they weren't cgi people.

>maturity

I want to know how he got those scars!

>One companys spends 10's of millions for about a 30 second shot
>The other company keeps things cheap and cost effective with CGI

gee I wonder why one was more profitable than the other

>Taking corporate product personally

You faggots are the definition of plebe

This scene was so stupid, why did Batman wait till the boat docked? That made his job way harder, he now has to chase a truck, kill a bunch of guys and it gives them a higher chance of escaping, which they do. Why not attack the boat with the batwing or an aquatic equilvalent, it would decrease the chances of them escaping drastically and made the risk of collateral damage non-existent. He could even sneak on, but no Snyder wanted a shootout driving scene.