Who does this faggot?

Who does this faggot?

what did you do OP?

What did u do to piss him off

Tell him you've reported his messages to the FBI, as he's threatened you which is a federal crime.
Then post results.

All I did was give respect to his dead cousin and I guess he took it the wrong way.

Just send him a dick pic and tell him to have a good night

in what way? show us evidence

Come fuck me in my feminine little tight ass, you big nigger dick motherfucker

send him hackerman.jpg

this

Kindly inform him that "tracing" someone through equipment he doesnt own "ie, the service providers router" is illegal and unless he has a private detectives licence, his cyber stalking is considered a crime.

i call bullshit on the whole MIT thing. His syntax ius wrong as well as the grammar and the ''giving'' rather than ''given'' . hes a dork .thats all there is to it.dont worry OP

You obviously did something. And when you decided to do what ever you did, you accepted all the possible results and consequences of yout decision.

Adult humans are fully capable to think the consequenses their actions are eventually going to cause.

Those who can't... Well, we call it natural selection.

It's the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, not the Massachussets Institute of English.

Can't tell if person OP is talking about or just someone on a cringe binge

I'd like to think they have some standard of writing style.

jesus christ, are you made of fucking cringe? take a step back and read what you just posted.

No shit or it'd be called MIE, get a load of this dork guys lol XD

He knew what he wrote. He is an adult and knows all the consequences that will occur.

>aka: you're fucked

going to MIT but still doesn't know what aka even means

He narrowed your location to a 10 mile radius? What the fuck is he, a detective? Direct address trace takes no more than 20 minutes to accomplish with the right tools. OP, this guy is bluffing. Go kick his ass.

think about..

> did you somethign against the law?
if yes, so what? if no, so what?

dont say anything, find out were he lives, go there, take him by the throat,
profit

This

Let all anons spam him or send DP or anything else, we would love to help a fellow brother out!

give us his number or facebook or something!

someone at MIT should know the difference between given and giving. I call BS

His insta is literally right there

I could give you his facebook, but that's up to all of you.

Will probably cause more trouble, IF his threat is real you are in REAL fucking trouble bro... He will destroy your life, unless its just trying to scare you. BE CAREFUL.

yes, do this

this. that ll solve evrything brah.

Do something OP.

MIT man has blocked me on Instagram, so that's a no go. I'm not very keen on making a new one either.

kek

This this this this