Let's begin Sup Forums

Let's begin Sup Forums

I felt a bit off, but then you came and turned me on

How you doing?
As simple as that

Wan sum fik

whats the best way to tell your parents you're gay? asking for a friend

I'd destroy every chair in the world so the last place you could sit on would be my face.

I always wanted to try a vibrator. Can you help me?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

me peepee, you mouth.

Wanna lick my anus?

Hi, Me Tarzan, you Jade

neck yourself you impotent piece of fuck

wanna see my fedora collection, madame?

This

Hi chikka I'm hikka go sex

lets make children and raise them to become doctors. when we get old they will take care of us. its win/win situation.

"How was your day?"

" Im in love with you "

i heard your children are acoustic

wanna hear a secret? I am actually a russian spy and my mission is to penetrate you.

I wonder how my ass taste like. Care to taste?

thats a report, mute and ignore sissy faggot.

Zippity doo-dah, zippety-ay; my oh my I'm a massive gay.

my bed have been awfully cold lately, do you want to help me heat it up?

Girl, does your mother need a son-in-law?

Would you?

Hey can I just get your friend's number? You know, the little brunette.

This

I am not sure if you have heard about the new site or the new website that you have already sent me to the website but it is the way where you are going and what you want to keep in de metro and you will be able to get the best deals in West Palm Bay hotels and hotels near by looking at hotels or nearby resorts and resorts in the area of hotels and hotels in Paris and New Jersey hotels are available for more information about the area and the area below is the way to go

Ok how about "bitch Im gonna pick you up at 8 shut the fuck up" then don't smile and put out a cigarette on her body. Bitch boy

my dad left my family when he caught my little brother and my sucking off the neighbors dog,then my mom drove her car into the river out of town,i tell you this has been the craziest week of my life

thats better. now you can tip your fedora, smile and give a kiss for your pony collection.

are you gonna deliver, or just endulge yourself on your loli collection sissy weeb faggot.

Winrar

why can't you be as skinny as eugenia cooney?

winrar

Do it OP
>inb4 OP is a fag

who wouldn't