Okay this is it. this is the definitive push from the nest that i've been anticipating...

okay this is it. this is the definitive push from the nest that i've been anticipating. i used to have hope for Sup Forums. i used to think that despite its current condition it could get better. I used to think that grimesposting was something that would either burn itself out, or get snuffed by enough sensible anons questioning its calamitous omnipresence. i've been desperately holding onto this glimmer of hope for nearly two years, but now, as i look out onto the devastated wreckage of the catalogue, as i see the smoldering remains of a place that used to bring me joy, i can say with certainty that there is no future for me here. that my precious fragment of hope was nothing more than a mirage formed in the tumultuous blaze of impurity and degeneracy.

the grimesfags are not even human anymore. they have become a hideous manifestation of all that is vile and immoral. and after two years of fighting their unrelenting presence i've come to the realization that they cannot be stopped.

Sup Forums is doomed to perish in the flames of perverse tyranny. to be swallowed by the disgusting assemblage of those who embody degeneracy. and with this bitter acceptance of defeat i will take my leave. i will abandon this barge as it sinks into the depths of hell before i find myself dragged down with it.

goodbye Sup Forums. may God have mercy on the souls of those who stay, and may judgement be passed upon the singularity of depravity that is the grimesfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will you miss me?

You are nothing.

no.

I'll miss you

they wont stop until it's
/grimes/

just filter the thread idiot :DDD way to make a big deal over nothing

Goodbye. See you tomorrow. Here's a goodbye tune: youtube.com/watch?v=8R00Vu7Ag7s

there are currently 4 grimes threads in the catalogue that evade grimes filters

see you tomorrow

someone who doesnt know how to filter

Bump

>and after two years of fighting their unrelenting presence i've come to the realization that they cannot be stopped.
Translated: after 2 years of intense trolling, they overtrolled you. HA HA HA HA HA! See you tomorrow.

define trolling

Pretending to be retarded

this desu.

Should someone make another Grimes-themed thread to memorialize your departure?

please don't

>OP still hasn't left
Lol nice meme about leaving bro

>grimes' "fanbase" managed to ruin a Sup Forums board
>a collection of like 5 or 6 hipsters managed to overthrow an already established shitposting regime that rivaled Sup Forums

I'm not even mad, I'm fucking impressed. The people responsible are cream of the crop when it comes to internet psyops. The amount of meltdowns they've caused in the last year alone is staggering.

Grimes sucks by the way. She'd be pissed if she knew you guys reduced her career to a meme to annoy other people.

>implying i'm op
although i should probably leave too

please do

Hotter than grimes desu famslam

Considering you responded to a question directed AT the OP without even realizing it? Probably.

>Considering you responded to a question directed AT the OP without even realizing it?
of course i realized it. is it really that surprising that i ask you don't make another grimes thread when there's already like six in the catalogue?

I fucking despise grimesfags, they are on the same level of bronies and furries, a bunch of disgusting degenerates with weird fantasies about this ugly ass goblin.

Hotter than grimes desu famslam

those faggots are only turning off people from checking out grimes, and so diminishing her audience and potential profit

way to help your waifu you shits

>Grimes sucks by the way.
No, you suck.
>She'd be pissed if she knew you guys reduced her career to a meme to annoy other people.
She has better things to do; she doesn't care about a shit board like Sup Forums. Actually she would probably approve her fans that trolled this sexist, dumb and misogynist board. The enemies of her enemies are her friends.

HA HA HA HA HA! Do you seriously believe this? These NEETs would never buy her albums, pay concert tickets or buy merch. This board full of freeloaders is almost useless when it comes to advertising. Her real audience doesn't shitpost in these god forbidden places.

>we made it angry

>no u
grimesfags summarized in one post

>She has better things to do; she doesn't care about a shit board like Sup Forums
you're always talking about how much you hate this board. why can't you just do everybody (including yourself) a favor and leave like op did

>being this mad

>sexist AND misogynist
you couldn't come up with another bullshit criticism?

Why leave when it's so much fun?

Struck a nerve?

nope, you've just made your post look stupid by repeating the same insult for all intensive purposes

>complains about grimeposting
>grimeposts
B8ing this hard, you'll be back in under a week if you leave at all

fuck off

rip op.

Where did you get that picture? I've never seen that photo of her before

Yes, I can tell from your rage spittle, typo, "NO U"-filled rants that you're enjoying your time here.

"[insert artist here]posting has ruined Sup Forums!" is always nonsense and will continue to be nonsense. Shut up you fucking drama queen.

>implying i can't be in character
NO, U

Have you ever even seen a grimesfag before?

Never. I've seen some Grimes fans though