Sup Sup Forums this nigger pitbull has attacked 3 people and 3 dogs in the last year alone. Most recently at a park...

sup Sup Forums this nigger pitbull has attacked 3 people and 3 dogs in the last year alone. Most recently at a park, bit the owner and the dog badly. his owner is a greasy cunt that keeps getting away with it, how can we get this dog killed?

Just poison some food bro, dogs eat anything.

Put watch batteries in sausages and feed them to the dog. Google to see what happens when you swallow batteries.

Use antifreeze it can kill the dog easily and no one would suspect anything.

I'm against animal abuse, but if the dog keeps attacking people and or pets and the owner wont do shit...take it out.

Agreed... antifreeze is the best way and most dogs will drink the hell out of it

>1.plant drugs in the owner house
>2. tip police
>3. ?????
>4. Profit

Have you tried reasoning with the dog and giving it the number to your therapist?

Rat poison and peanut butter balls=dead dog

put bits of broken razor in his food bowl

chocolate

do something that won't hurt it too much please

Why would you kill a dog for being a dog? All animals have aggressive instincts. Its up to the owner to train them. Kill the guy instead.

attach a firecracker to his fetching stick and throw that motherfucker just like the betas defending the damn thing throw themselves at any type of woman that comes around

Why would you kill hitler for being hitler all people have aggressive instincts

Comparing humans to pets? Not quite the same.

>strawman arguement

I just didnt think i had to explain the differences between the human brain and that of some animal.

Yeah you sound like the hipster bitch that works down at the bookstore totally

Animals don't have feelings

>Did you just use a strawman arguement to defend your strawman arguement

And if the animal has been trained the wrong way, it is too late already. It attacked both people and other animals, therefore it must die. The human should be punished as well, I agree, but dogs are not mindless tools either.

Oh I see.

Thank you for giving an actual response.

No. In the owners bowl not the dogs.

Bit they feel pain

>thankgod this person didn't point out my strawman arguement.
>now I can finally derail the discussion away from killing the dog and get everybody talking about something and maybe OP won't get any good answers or forget about it.
Do it the old fashioned way and provoke it OP when it comes at you blow his fucking head of with a pistol.
It is legal to do so if the dog attacks you

i'm not this guy

but it's argument, not agrguement.

We know you're the same person.
Misspelling a word has nothing to do with killing putbulls by the way

>Record.
>Show video on person bitten.
>???
>Profit

He's talking about pitbulls.

Tell me where you are, I will bring my little snausage over and rectify the situation.

Pitbulls are a blight in this world just shoot any you see in the face

I read a thread in r/legaladvice where a guy shot his neighbor's dog while he was attacking his goats. Got off scottfree

First time a dangerous breed dog attacked or injured someone, animal control would behavior test that dog and the only way the owner would get it back was if it wasnt aggressive by nature and paid heavy fines. Second aggressive act it would be put to sleep for history of violent behavior, nothing owner could do end of story. So no way on Earth one dog would cause that much trouble and still be alive.