Hey do you wanna make homemade for decorations at home? Well it's really easy! You’ll need several pennies, a straw...

Hey do you wanna make homemade for decorations at home? Well it's really easy! You’ll need several pennies, a straw, ammonia, a jar, salt, bleach, and baking soda. The instructions say to put the pennies at the bottom of the jar; you fill the jar up to 2/3 full of ammonia, and then top it off with bleach. You’re then supposed to blow bubbles into the mix, using the straw. Post results please!

You seem to have forgotten to tell us to use the salt. Good try though

Also forgot the baking soda

huh. I'll try.

Fuck off faggot

i don't understand, mine is pink and not blue, did i do something wrong ?

Op trying to kill people for keks

lazy fuck, at least green text the recipe you piece of shit summerfag

I use to sell these at the market, use to make me a shit thonne of cash

Instructions unclear, got dick caught in brake assembly of my neighbors car.

Huh, I tried but instead of making a cool spikey cluster like in the pic, it made a shape that spells out 'OP is a faggot' ...

Weird, right? Did I miss a step?

Here are the results
Still no crystals though

fuck off newfag, i bet you just game back from thegamerfrommars's video and thought to yourself "WOW 4chin IS EPIC XD"

After a prank has already injured or killed someone, (Like this one has.) it's boring and unfunny.

This

pffffft

Dont fucking do this guys. This will literally kill you, and lots of people have died already from trying this.

OP is a fucking retard. You think its funny to trick people into killing themselves? The IP you posted this from has been logged. You better hope nobody kills themselves because of your wannabe edgy faggot antics, or you will be backtraced.

Newfags still think they're anonymous here. Pffft

woah look at the edge on this guy

Anyone who has been on Sup Forums knows about this good ol meme. Last time someone actually got hurt if im correct. Anyways, the usual, kill yourself or whatever

DONT THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE MUSTARD GAS YOU WILL DIE

since we're doing this now

Woah look at the hero we have got here!
Sup Forums is a place of cancer, but this isnt funny. You guys should all really consider killing yourselves.

Oh the irony

Sure is summer in here

Consequences will never be the same

I'd call this--- irony.

You cant die from this shit. Wtf? How much you need to mix to actuly die?

Is this the cyber police?

Your mom thinks she's anonymous here

Why are you trying get people to make chlorine gas?, it is extremely dangerous it will destroy your organs from the inside, Sup Forums users do not make this unless you know exactly what you are doing, except if and only if you wish to be hospitalizied or even die. People have tried this trick before a few years ago and several people ended up in the hospital and one user almost died.

Because it's fucking funny when dumb shits fall for this stuff?

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Fucking science illiteratate nigger GTFO

Show us how it's done op, stream it so we can see you make one.

Peggy? Is that you?

Blow bubbles? I guess, only if he's into it though. I'm confused how that helps make a crystal.

Mine only made chloroform, did I miss a step?

Help, Instructions unclear, crystals turned brown and are yelling "Allah Akbar"

Mixing bleach and ammonia creates toxic gases, much like OP's ass.

Check em

I lol'd

idk about that, but if you mix bleach and the right kind of surface cleaner, you get a really potent drug. if you see the yellow vapour coming out of the mix get it in a bag and inhale violently, better than coke or any thing i tried so far

resoults are breathtaking.

Lol, you think you can keep secrets way from newfags with this kind of lie?

Don't do this, this will create active ions that will damage your brain.

>trying this hard

Wew.

This seems familiar to the crystal decoration thread that got people killed

>liying to summerfags.
You can be an oldfag without being an ass.

Trying this right now