Stranger Things season two confirmed

Stranger Things season two confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXWG_kKDZlY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W51qOKRoKZo
build.aol.com/video/57c74d7544c8a34174d1be4b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the /r/froggo forum I keep hearing so much about?

is it too early to rewatch this yet?

the intro just makes me so damn comfy

Why? What the fuck is there to tell?

Yes, about 30% people wanting to Father of Brother him, 20% people who wish they were him in their youth, and 50% nonses.

F R O G F A C E

Did you not watch the last 10 minutes or something?

Is this, dare I say it, the greatest tv show of all time? It may have single handedly saved a struggling netflix.

I'm gonna go for the rewatch next month when the autumn hits in, double the cozy.

the next season is about Eleven losing her battle with

AIDS
I
D
S

>the intro just makes me so damn comfy
watch in on repeat on youtube

>watch 40 min for an intro

>sheeple

Who Mike will take to the Snow Ball.

>2017

Fuck off

I just analysed the interview again, Caleb looks annoyed by Finn keeps talking over him. You can see Millie was trying to talk things over the two

How do you guys deal with the unfortunate reality that soon Finn will have wrapped IT and gone back to school, and we won't get any rare Froggos until the summer at the very least?

choose one and only one

gun to you head, do you

>get to watch any episode of Stranger Things

OR

>all of Previously Recorded with Jack "AIDSMoby" Packard and Rich Evans

youtube.com/watch?v=W51qOKRoKZo

Finn was trying hard to assert dominance and be funny. Millie still didn't give a damn, and Caleb was feeling ignored and salty.

Maybe he'll start posting lots of selfies like all the hip kids do these days

Can't wait 3 months?

No, I watched it all. You're probably one of those faggots that thinks the unresolved disappearance of Barb justifies a new season.

kek

I don't understand the question... Is there some sort of bonus that comes with option two to make it even semi palatable?

it hurts a lot to even think about it, but I hope Brazilians will keep finding rares

>jonathan fucks nancy
>el comes back
>Sherrif fucks Winona

Anyone got some s2 predictions?

I was thinking more like Will turning into a demogorgon justifies a second season

Nah, Netflix is incapable of making good shows and the fact that it's coming out in a year confirms the fact that it's going to be even shittier than the the first season.

Fuck this show, fuck Netflix, fuck you, and especially FUCK the bald autist that is El.

This show is pleb trash
No creativity behind it whatsoever, just all 80s sci fi cliches mixed in a blender. Only good thing was hopper.

fuck good idea, i cant wait

only if it's a stream with jay

Why did he go for this pathetic excuse of a hug?

DELETE THIS. NOW

watched first episode, thought it was well made, but completely boring.

Probably something to do with being a nervous teenager and also shamed that his first wank was to a bald girl

Froggo will go with Will
Actually, hasn't the Snow Ball already happened during the timeskip to Christmas break?

why do normies love this shit so much?

it's average at best

YESSSSSSSS

EL AND MIKE ARE TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD

is this a joke? there's the location of eleven, the waffle box, Will's thing at the end, more about the upside down, actually closing the portal, etc.

I want to know why there arenĀ“t more monsters and that sorta thing.

Apparently theres a 30 page document detailing everything about the upside down which the writers are using.

So theres probably gonna be a new monster in S2, what DnD monster do you think they'll name it after?

El comes back out of thin air.

El is cute! CUTE!

Yeah. They better mention it though. they promised

literally not bald though

yup, I've read that as well. I'm sure we'll learn a lot more in s2.

>literally not bald though

I bet she was in his sexual fantasies

Jesus lawd, Millie is obnoxious IRL. She has the worst possible bonglish accent.

the one at the end of S1

Because he is sweet and cute and all that is good in the world, and Millie is a mouthbreather

this
el is cute though

Link me up bruv, I want to hear her accent.

Mind you she was born in Spain, dunno how long she lived there though.

On an unrelated note, I really hope Dr Brenner is alive. I quite liked his character.

How terrible a person do you have to be to turn down a hug from Finn fucking Wolfhard? Some people in this thread right now would trade their left dick for the privilege.

>sweet and cute
>can't stop interrupting everyone with his unfunny jokes
>called Caleb a bull
>told Noah to shut up
>tried to rape Millie, again

Can't find it. It was on AOL Build being livestreamed in an earlier thread, but apparently they're doing Korn right now and there's no link to the previous episode.

Finn on suicide watch

Caleb is the black man who stole his showBB. He is a bull.

Maybe if Millie would shut her obnoxious mouth for two seconds he wouldn't have to talk over her.

Where are you watching this interview?

build.aol.com/video/57c74d7544c8a34174d1be4b/

Incidentally, this is the first time I've heard of AOL in years.

Legitament question. How are buildings created in the upside down world. Do they just appear so do they get built up.

Watching pre teens talk is cringe worthy as fuck

Same. I was pretty shocked to see how many relatively big names they get on that show. I've literally never heard of it in my life and I live not far from where they tape it.

What has the black kid done to his eyebrows? And Gaten is cringeworthy in real life too. The rest are alright suppose.

i wondered that about the cars too. do they just float around in the upside when people drive them? who stocks the food shelves at the store? why doesnt the demogorgon just eat the snacks lying around town?

so many questions

...finn keeps talking over people

hmmmm plot holes

My guess is the upside down didn't actually exist until El and the creature came into contact. I think its actually a snapshot taken of our world at the exact moment she freaked out. Its so weird because elements of wherever it came from seeped in at the time of creation. Basically its a pocket dimension. They even stated that all the attacks were taking place in a specific radius, as if that is the farthest it could actually go.

I'm more interested with what is at the edge of the upside down.

yep the show is shit

Rewatched it with the lads
Rewatched with my brother
Rewatched it with my girl

I'm probably not going to watch it again. Happy they announced Series 2 though. This show is "lit".