Classmate from HS has started liking my photos on Instagram...

Classmate from HS has started liking my photos on Instagram. I cut contacts with her last year after spilling my spaghetti on her and admitting to having a crush in HS

I'm thinking about texting her what's up now. Yes or no?

failure and sadness

do it and post the proceedings

Fuckin do it OP
Post results pls

text her that you are erect and that if she isnt on her way over,your getting the family dog and a jar of peanut butter

How do you have classmates in HeartStone?

Ok, I'll do it

Do it. We are praying for your soul

Finding the right gif now

Well, right, shes fucking with you. You realize this right? She knows she has power over you. As you can see she's right. This is just typical cunt mind fuck bullshit. They always do dumb shit like this. Is she fucking you now that you told her whatever beta bullshit you told her? No? Then she doesn't want you. Fucking ignore her and get on with your life.

nothing good will come of this

You've got literally nothing to lose if you've already cut ties. Fucking do it bitch

inclined to agree

No risk, no fun - das ist mein Motto.

Yeah, I know that. But dunno, I just got back from vacay, can't sleep, so I might as well do some stupid ass shit in the meantime because that is how I live my life. Quarter mile at a time

You can't make this decision on your own?

Went out last summer, then we both moved to the same countries for Uni, we were texting and then I got drunk and spilled my Bolognese sauce on here. I deleted everything after that, not replying to her begging to answer her. That was in October, iirc

Where's the fun in that. I haven't been on Sup Forums for weeks

>y-yeah b-b-but m-m-maybe she likes m-m-me
Yeah, ok buddy. You're right. Knock 'em dead.

Her options are slowly running dry, and she's hoping to fall back on you as a leaning post now.
She knows you dream of being able to have her, and she is using this to her advantage. If you text her, you're falling into a carefully laid trap she's placed for you. She's manipulating you emotionally to get what she wants from you, whether that be money, attention, or possibly both.

Be smarter than her, op, don't let her win or you're going to end up regretting having let her get what she wants from you and feeling miserable for it later.

Thanks. Yeah, I guess you are right.

I wish I was less Beta. I'm always like that in the summer, especially.

or go for it, get some poon, go from there. If she starts to suck ass at being gf you can always do something else

>duh