Hey guys

Hey guys.
My gf is a cashier
I rarely go to her work but sometimes when I do I noticed she uses pet names for certain guys. They're not even very good looking but they're "honey, and sweety" stuff like that, quite a few times.
Is this normal? Is she cheating?

Am I cuck boy now?

hahahahah nice

Unless there is a lot more to the story no you are fine. Part of the job is to make people feel welcome. I shop regularly at a few places that use familiar names for me. I am fucking none of those girls.

Also, what do you call someone you've seen a bunch who knows your name, but you have no clue what their name is? Use something vague plus friendly.

Be confident, girls like confidence. Be weak and she will dominate you.

This also if you mean she is calling her coworker like this that doesn't mean anything at all either. I've seen some girls do that at work too and they're not cucking anyone for sure

And I've mainly worked at hospitals and healthcare centers, where you also have to welcome ppl at some point aswell

The big thing is stop being paranoid. Insecurity is vicious. When you act insecure she sees your behavior and will agree 'he should be insecure'. When you act confident she will see someone who has a plan (even as you royally fuck up).

Two wilderness Firefighters come out of a burning forrest and approach a stream, one of them has a soot covered face. Which one washes his face? (the one who sees a soot covered face).

Tldr: what you put out is what others see and reflect.

Listen to this user, girls who are accused of cheating unfairly are 100x more likely to fuck around.

I didn't accuse her of cheating but does this mean that's the kind of guy they'd actually go for? Or is she just being welcoming to something besides her vagina?

It's not like pet name gets used once instead of name it's kind of like a bunch of different pet names during the conversation.

We get it. The details don't really matter. Doesn't mean shit. The fact that you need to be assured multiple times is why you are doomed.

no bully plz

it's normal for girls to just flirt for no reason?

I know you're just trolling calling me insecure, most guys are insecure and guard their mate but people don't call them on it because their gf is less likely to cheat since they're so insecure about it and will throw a childish tantrum over getting called on it.
It's not like I'm being jealous or over bearing about it so obviously you're just baiting.

>They're not even very good looking but they're "honey, and sweety" stuff like that, quite a few times.
>Is this normal? Is she cheating?

customers? management can pressure them to do that. it keeps old ugly guys coming back to spend money if a cute young girl calls them honey.

>customers?
Yes. It's not just a straight forward interaction though they tend to make small talk while doing it.

By the way, OP's pic is incorrect.

She isn't cheating on you. But when she finds out about this insecurity you bet your ass she will. Enjoy your ride to the bottom, jerking off with the lubricant of your own tears you fucking faggot.

>no bully plz
This is not a hugbox
This is not a safe space
You asked a question and I was nice enough to respond.
You need some tough love. You seem to lack a strong male influence in your life.
This is not /adv/ or /soc/. You came here to suck from the tit of truth.

>no bully
Where the fuck you think you are?

Sack up and instead of seeing a threat to your relationship, see her improving your social standing by being desirable.

Now if she is dishonest and shady and hangs out with whores that's very relevant. So far this all seems like a You issue. Stop arguing and explaining, look inside and sack up.

it's normal. some women do that to make them more comfortable, but it's done a lot of times just to keep them coming back to spend money. it's nothing.

You're mean. You're just jealous my gf wouldn't flirt with you when you buy stuff because you're a lonely neet

One of the women at work has an autistic son, around 16 now, who comes into work sometimes. If you say anything bad about Apple products, he'll reeeee out and start crying.

hah wrong thread

well what do you think about my gf while you're here??

It is interesting though, to watch this huge fat kid bust out crying like a 3 year old because you muttered "piece of shit apple fucking keychain bullshit". He freaked out and started bawling.

It makes me happy to see others suffer, it would be very enjoyable .

Yep, she most certainly is cheating on you with every guy she talks to. Clearly the only logical conclusion.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

at least you're honest about it, my ex gf wasn't

Are you implying she doesn't like those guys at all?

She'll cuck you eventually, user. Unfortunately when it happens it won't be this easy to notice.

I don't want to be a cuck. I thought she might like me?