>Over the age of 15
>Watching South Park

That episode was great though

That is not the pokemon episode

>any age
>still obsessed with the simpsons

No.

Pip.

Easy solution to this problem. Just ask yourself: Is the episode post season 10? If you can answer is with a yes, then most definitely.

>muh zim zam was a good boy he dindu nuffin

the 9/11 episode is the worst one

>muh jews

Every time I've watched a new episode since 2010 it has felt like the worst episode.

I just rewatched it. It's pretty bad.

It was damn near unwatchable

The whole episode was one big unfunny joke that wouldn't end

It was incoherent as well. Couldn't even tell what they thinks where happening. It was almost like events were cut out of order.

The one they made about emo kids in like 2014 felt really weird. Like weirdly out of date. I think they literally couldn't think of an idea that week so they just rehashed the vampires/goth episode.

Queef or christmas critters is objectivley worst

Yeah that episode felt like it came out 7 years too late.

Many newer episodes are hardly laugh out loud worthy. No jokes, no punchlines, no kids just being obnoxious kids.

Da fuck? The recent season was the best shit theyce dobe in the past 6 years

Kill your self

>Da fuck?
more people might share your viewpoint if you go back where you came from

Yep sure thing

youtu.be/QKFlhczTPUw

>MUH ZIMZAM GOT FLIMFLAMMED
No. Fuck of stormbabby.

came here to type this

The one that did the gay fish jokes non stop for the whole episode. Jesus christ what a train wreck.

What was the absolute best episode in the past 3 years? I haven't watched South Park since the Muhammad "Trey and Matt have a mental breakdown in the script" episode.

I'm voting for either Sarcastaball or TweekXCraig.

The entire last season

The worst South Park episode by far is the April Fools episode that ended up being an entire Terrance and Phillip episode. I rarely ever see it rerunned.

that was the joke. After twilight become popular vampire edge fags starting popping up, and they became the new "goth" kids based on appearance, but they were a whole different kind of whiny pussy comapred to goth whiny pussies
also the goth kids havent been used much since the early seasons, when goths were still dying out

Dude, the mental breakdown *made* that episode, the delivery was so venomous you could feel the anger radiating from the screen like a 100 Ci Co-60 source.

>didn't pick sides
>parroted liberal myths like "stand your ground" being part of the case

Pick one.

I think you're mixing up the 2008 vampire episode with the recent one with Poe.

The one called CISsy or some shit where Carman goes tranny because he wants his own fancy school bathroom.

A Million Little Fibers was really bad

Literally their best episode you fucking pleb. I can't believe people actually got mad over such a prank.
Every time Saddam Hussein was involved in South Park it was a peak in quality for the show.

What's the last good South Park season? I have season's 4 thru 15 on my PC, am I good with those?

Cock Magic was incredible

I just wish the show will tell jokes again. I don't think I've had a hard laugh even once in the last 3 seasons. A chuckle here and there, but eh. Last season was the best in like seven years, but still not that good in terms of just being funny. Hopefully next season will return to the laughs.

Season 9 was the last good season.

Not sure, but I think I stopped really enjoying the show consistently after the Warcraft episode. But that's not to say there aren't great episodes after, just not great seasons.

I would say it's worse than Scrootie Mcboogerballs but all Towelie episodes get automatically sorted to the bottom.

I remember that queefing episode a while back was just awful.

but i haven't seen it since high school.

Season 7 is damn near flawless. Everything after that can choke on BBC

Season 10 had some gems. The Cesar episode in particular.
But there's no reason to watch beyond that unless you have some morbid interest in seeing quality comedy reduced to absolute garbage in an unprecedented timespan.

It was too on the nose.

It all went to shit around jersey shore shit

>HURR DURR I'M 12 AND MUH SOUTH PARK IS FUCKING SUPERIOR, FUCK THE SIMPSONS!

Hello R3ddit

I hated Cock Magic for the same reason I hated the Warcraft episode; they get the mechanics completely wrong and can't bother to understand how the games work.

Yes I understand the irony because I'm the person they are making fun of. But it doesn't work when you can't even get the shit right. Like a Star Wars fan isn't going to get mad if you run up and yell "Captain Kirk sucks!" at him.

So what did you guys of Stick of Truth? I thought it was pretty funny for the most part, and charming as well. I hope they don't fuck up Fractured But Whole.

The comedy was decent and the town was perfect, exploring it actually felt like South Park. Gameplay was far too easy so I'm hoping Fractured But Whole will be harder.

you guys think*

3 best epsiodes:

Cancelled
Literally anything from season 6 (probably Asspen)
Spookyfish

Yeah the difficulty was inconsistent. I struggled against Al Gore/ManBearPig, but most other bosses were pushovers.

Al Gore is the only hard boss in the entire game.

> only one from the first 3 seasons

Most underrated episode?

Im saying it's Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery from s.2

season 3 sage shit

Worst one is Jared Has Aides. they admit they're saying the same joke over and over for 22 minutes, but that doesn't make it okay
another awful one is the camp episode with the retard. or the one with towelie and i think opras vagina/anus talking

>not having episodes from season 6 and 7 in a top 3

>claiming moral superiority over taste in cartoons
>throws an all caps tantrum
What a faggot manchild.

Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery is one of the most favorite ones of everybody though. People love Asspen, Korn, Cartmanland and Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics. and Good Times With Weapons, but only because of the protect my balls song.

this episode had me in tears.

>yeah, there it is, slapped you!

Oh and the most underrated I think is most of season 2. Mexican Staring Frog, City on the Edge of Forever, Chickenpox, Prehistoric Ice Man. those are so ridiculously good, but because they're not making Tom Cruise say "fudgepacker" nobody mentions them.

Gnomes is great too. spawned this internet meme before anyone used that fucktarded word

youtube.com/watch?v=muPJc0JOfXI

using meme arrows youre both faggots

Samefag

>kids who watch the show don't know cartman used to have catch phrases
>they don't know who chef or mr. hat are

>they admit they're saying the same joke over and over for 22 minutes, but that doesn't make it okay
This is every fucking episode of South Park. Just repeating the joke louder with some ironic melodrama thrown in about the plot

>muh niggervon wuz a gud keed he wuz breaking into houses and dealing marijuana to pay fo colege n sheeeet

kys

just the last few seasons. in 1-4 they had pretty good things going on, multiple plots, the boys still were creative with their insults instead of constant "fatass" and "jew"

THAT'S what got censored? What the fuck?

For once Florida did something right.

You guys have terrible taste

this guy is right though, Pip is terrible. I've just learned to skip that episode all together.

It's hard to understand South Park if you're under 16

I started watching it in elementary but only started really getting it when I reached my later teens.

It really is an ADULT show

It's rare that "Florida Man" ends up being a good thing in the news.

Plebs.
Hello Kanye.

The answer is Starvin Marvin.

I haven't watched south park since 2012 how many seasons are there now?

Add four seasons to the last season you watched

They're about to start their 20th season

No this is

The live action part was funny.

the smoking episode yeah anti smoking advocates are annoying but painting tobacco companies as innocent candy makers is just stupid.

2deep4u
apparently

Compared to the fast food industry the tobacco companies are UNICEF.

That ending with Tyler Perry was hilarious though.

there are quite a few terrible South Park episodes.

Flame me as a nostalgiafaggot if you want but many of the newer episodes are just not funny.

>Jackoffasaur
>Pip's Great Expectations
>Lice
>Funnybot

Man the way they would introduce the episodes on the DVDs was so comfy.

Why must we have this in every South Park thread?

Is this a joke? South Park was most popular in my school when we were in 8-10th grade

That's not A Million Little Fibers.

All that means is that you thought the swearing and talking poo were hilarious but likely didn't understand the social commentary.

The worst episode was the ziplining one

I watched it a day after struggling to get through WWZ, so I was laughing my fucking ass off.