Remember, words on a screen can never cause harm to or kill anybody. Always report, never reply

Remember, words on a screen can never cause harm to or kill anybody. Always report, never reply.

My mother is actually deceased so I laugh like the fucking joker anytime one of those threads show up.

I hope you also report them

Always report, never reply

Blaways eport, nevre eply

Blaways eport, nevre eply

go back to thumbl fucking SJW.

Give me a single reason you'd think I use tumblr or that I'm an sjw

the fucking reporting thing and that you think anyone here takes these memes serious. fuck your stasi methodes, just leave this board.

Of course words cant hurt me.

But but my mom

That has nothing to do with tumblr/sjws
Pretty sure a lot of people take it seriously
Report them, they get banned, they can't post it anymore. Don't reply to them, they get disheartened by the lack of (You)s, they stop posting them. Either way, improved board quality.

>Sup Forums
>improved
Shut up

You're missing the point here, and you're part of the problem

wouldn't reporting get you banned instead? as they're doing nothing against the rules?

No they're being faggots and lowering the quality of life around these parts and rule 7 or 8 or something says they care about the quality of Sup Forums or something

except that's not an enforced rule on Sup Forums, but spamming or flooding is, which might be the case if there are already too many threads of the same

it's a game you moron. people don't take it seriously. and honestly if they do, the deserve to feel bad.

yeah, it's a shitty meme, but no reason to create an orwellian state on this board

Posting

Listen buddy sometimes I cry too

We don't truly know that op