Why aren't you making as many white babies as you possibly can?

Why aren't you making as many white babies as you possibly can?
what are you? a cuck?

are you?

>implying the human race will last long enough for it to matter

Since when are Asians black

Even KIM JON UN is WHITE

no because I have aspergers and adhd, I'm 22 already balding, my dick is small and I can barely write or speak
I can't really get a gf and even if I did passing down my shitty genetics isn't such a good idea

Why would I? It's evolution, survival of the fittest

no, it's artificial selection which is lead by the jews

5 kids from 3 different women. I pay a small fortune every month but it's worth every cent. My father reached 12 from 5 women in total. All of them nice and European.

Needless to say, I own my business and make enough to care for everyone around.

Step up your game.

Even if your shitty 50 IQ theory would be true, what would it matter that a person is black or white? I don't see any problem.

This is the most acurate version:
also:
>Blacks in russia, china, japan, mexico, argentina.
kys op
now with the middle east war, brown and blacks were killed rapidly.

If you're scared that this steals yo white wimin, maybe stop posting memes on Sup Forums and start achieving something in your life. I bet 99% of refugees have more skill just by coming here and surviving on the streets than any of you shitty racists

One flaw. Canada's population is along the US border/in it's urban centers.
More coloured folks in the northern stretches too. As it's only natives (Eskimos) that live up there.

Well, that and pipeliners and military bases. But those don't really count.

good job
fear or financial- and health problems shouldn't prevent anyone from having children, it's all worth it.
I have 5 siblings, 3 of which is older.
>My oldest brother has a gf and they just moved together and are planning on having children, I've convinced him to have many
>My older sister is a modern woman so don't see her having children anytime soon since everything she does is party and probably whoring herself out
>My other older brother is autistic so nothing for him either anytime soon
>one little sister which I don't see anymore since she lives with her dad
>other little sister I've managed to redpill and she will hopefully stay that way
>I myself would love to have children but I cannot find a woman, maybe I'll try dating sites or something soon since I live pretty far from the city

i thought republicans didn't like that because cause it takes money from government?

Every empire falls because of the age of decadency, even the third reich would have an entire saturated and sexual driven society at one point with gambling addictions and drugs and alcohol. Every empire falls after a while.
Besides the nazis wouldn't be all too kind to fat Sup Forums shitposting alt right neckbeards because your big idol adolf would think of you memers as the biggest degeneracy of this decade.

Its really important to have more children in an overpopulated world without resources to fucking feed them in the future.you suck and so does your family.try online dating you idiot.maybe redpill yourself that you are the problem.

Hitlers staff was filled with b/tards. Look at goebels and himmler. 2 disabled assholes making propaganda against everything they hate.even they would have been killed for there physical features.look at pictures.they are us.

Comparing high position military with the average shitposter on Sup Forums

High hitler!
I never be like joseph goebels,because i can walk.also i am blond and tall and have blue eyes.like himmler,the nazi version of fat princess.this guy needed airplanes to get across a street without an heartattack.they all suck.so are you.filled with fear for whatever.doesnt matter.cause you cant understand military.freaking assmuncher.everyone is so much greater.this is the fear implemented inside of you.

Because life is suffering and I don't want to be responsible of trapping another soul in this hell.

A nigger is inferior to a white man.

Hell no. Have taken a look at that map you posted?
I wouldn´t want to bring anyone into this shit.