Fluffy Thread!

Fluffy Thread!

bump

Does anyone have the "what is fluffy" pic?

Bump

Thanks my man

Stop.

FINALLY

Wew.

Wew

Wew.

why do fluffies talk like niggers?

There's just something magical about sneks and fluffies.

Op here, I may be off for a bit. Please keep the thread alive while I'm away.

Thanks

Wew

It is more infantile and meant to be cute. A small animal talking in flawless human speech was deemed uncanny in fluffy development.

Where did everyone go?

Wew

Perhaps driven away by attentionwhoring.

Or no one is home yet

Can fluffies be hypnotized? I guess that'll be more of an individual head-canon thing, but I was curious as to whether anyone would find it too outlandish that a fluffy could be hypnotized.

I started a story that involves the use of flashing lights to induce altered states of consciousness for programming/debugging, and it seemed a bit weird.

lurking because I wiped my computer of all the degenerate shit I could find, including fluff images. would bump with a nice long comic but can't.

Hopefully the chocobo faggot doesn't come by.

Op here, keep the thread up, I'm eating dinner.

I would gladly pay for one of these setups. Automatic hugs for shitting properly? Perfect!

As for hypnotizedable, I'd say yes without judging about story potential at this point.

Regarding debugging that is in my opinion taking the genetic programming to literal. The fluffy is still a lump of organic wetware.
I would advise against moving fluffies to much in the robot direction as this lessens the thematic impact of any torment they experience.

That and we start shifting back to the "fluffy reset" Deus ex machina

Kill yourself faggot.

"Head-canon", kill yourself.

I dunno about that one. It looks like a collapses Murphy bed and the fluffy doesn't look very happy.

im sorry your regular trap thread isn't up, user

Bad day?

KYS

The idea I wanted to portray is the fluffy seeks out the automated hugs because he is sad. It is a way to alleviate some of its loneliness, but of course that isn't enough to instantly flip his mood.

With the design I wanted something compact and with much body contact, sides are fold up. It is just one way to do it.

While they probably aren't that hard, why not charge for the more involved procedures like pillowing or spaying?

Huh. That's actually really sad and not a way I'd thought neglectful owners would abuse.

Awseface

>Be Awseface, saddest fwuffy ebah. Much heawt hewties. Daddeh said be niceh daddeh, nu buse wike ol' daddeh
>Awseface gu way fwum shewtah wif daddeh, haf many happeh soon thinks.
>Bu daddeh tewws me nu awwowed tu make bad poopies.
>Awseface teww daddeh can du
>Bu Awseface nu can fin' wittawbox, es poofie gone!
>Awseface make bad poopies, nu mean tu! Nu mean tu! Huuuuhuuuhuuu.
>Meanie daddeh gif sowwy stick mow den evah haf felt. Su saddeh.
>Bu Awseface nu think dat daddeh was meanie den. Awseface makie mistake, wight?
>But den, I heaw meanie daddeh tawkie tu fwien
>Daddeh say he take wittawbox tu gif Awseface huwties an make Awseface think be wowstest fwuffy evah.
>Maybe Awseface es wowstest fwuffy evah
>Aftah aww, Awseface makie howsie fiwe
>An daddeh can nu get out of howsie
>Awseface am Awsonist

Useless fluffy products: Discuss.

Fluffies.
/Discussion

I think that would depend on when in the timeline the story takes place. Fluffies had rapid devaluing, so at one point they might have made it free.

Neglectful owners don't generally aim to abuse, they just neglect. It is a product for well meaning owners. Maybe they can only get one fluffy and of course they still have to go to work. So the market opens for makeshift solutions.
Of course this still isn't optimal for the fluffy.
I think it is a nice little tragedy that goes well with the crushingly banal suffering of the fluffy verse.

Anyone got any good smarty abuse stories? I mean horribly brutal.

So it's just a fluffy being a crybaby because they desire non-stop attention?

Has it's uses when you are traveling with the fluffy and need the extra poop security. Definitely something that would be on the market.

But certainly not an everyday thing. Otherwise it's just that one scene from SpongeBob.

Not desire, require. Fluffies are very social, like hamsters. They can actually die of loneliness.

summer's gettin' edgy

When I first saw these threads I used to wonder what the fuck was up with you people...

Now..I'm fucking obsessed with them. I wish fluffies were real, just so I could torture the living shit out of them.

Yes, although they are engineered to be generally needy, so it isn't even a crybaby by fluffy standards. And you wouldn't ideally keep other social animals like rabbits, guinea pigs or rats alone.

That usually the source of a "wan die" loop?

I'm the opposite. I'd love to own a couple as pets.

keep em comin! Loving the comics

Same here dude

Wew.

"Wan die" happens when the fluffy is completely broken by the stress that is inflicted upon him. This can be from any source.

Dude same, i dont know what it is but watching these little fucks get destroyed is so damn... relaxing. Its weird.

Is it a recoverable state? Sorry for all the questions.

glad I am not the only one

I'm telling you dude they're fucking addicting.

Ha! I thought it was just me that felt that.

So weird. It's specifically something about the the way they talk and are oblivious to anything other than their own needs.

I could never be cruel to a puppy or kitten but fuck me....these things just incite violence towards them

Yeah for me it's the shitting. Any animal that shits everywhere is a terrible pet option.

Too right mate. I specifically look for the high quality drawn ones( macgonal?) and the proper story ones where they have a small incling of hope, only to be emotionally destroyed.

Seeing the mums in anguish and speaking like a retarded baby is especially enjoyable

I like when there is some talk beyond the resident drama queens and kill maim burn.

Many portray it as terminal, but I personally think yes, although with much care.
It should be taken into account that fluffies are fast and intense in their wailing, so it may seem more destroyed than it is. On the other side fluffies have strong mental blocks against the word "die" and the concept as well. That those are bypassed is an indicator that the psychological damage is bad. A fluffy could learn about "die" prior to breaking which would water down the conclusiveness of "wan die", but being this mature is in itself a drain on fluffy mental health.

Favourite fluffy comics anyone?

For many a fluffy in this state is not worth the trouble, and it becomes a hazard to other fluffies around it by force of its suffering and negativity. Isolating it further harms its chances of recovery. It is only a project for the most dedicated owners and the fluffy certainly won't ever be the same again, even if recovering from the state.

I have a mind to agree with you. Difficult to reverse, but possible.

Intensive care and attention is probably a good thing to pull off with measured time around other fluffies.

Anyone know if the Blue author is going to be on today haven't been caught up in over a week. Also if anyone has the sunshine story that would be great.

Scootafluff because of the emotiveness of the characters, although it is a tad heavy on the special fluffies.

And the spoosh one page comics are great too.

Somehow none of the trolls are on, lucky us I guess.

Theres on called the loft or something Like that and its amazing, but for some reason whenever theres a new fluff thread people only post the 5th part of said comic, and i havent been able to find it in its entirety since the first time i saw it. Would kill to find it again.

Truly a blessing

Another neglect themed one.

Anyone else got that smarty abuse

I don't have all of those and I don't even know if the guy end this series. But I'll dump anything I have

Yes, but I'll dump this for now

I love these little guys.

Wow. That hurts. And who the hell braided that fluffy's mane?

Presumably the kids mentioned by the owner. The fluffies purpose is to entertain them when they are at the house.