No dick rate thread? Ok ill start

No dick rate thread? Ok ill start
This is 7/10 Hard

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Met a guy today to jerk him off. Latino, uncut. Only played with one other uncut before this. I couldn't get the head of the guys dick out of his foreskin today. His penis was probably 4in long or so. Is this common?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

no as you can see im latino and my dick isnt covered.

did you hit your dick with a hammer?

Is it shallow not to date a guy if he's circumcised? I mean, it looks dry, keratized, no foreskin.

I mean you, as a straight guy /bi would be horrified to date a circumcised girl?

I mean, sex is important and should be enjoyable for both of the partners ?

I would be fucking horrified and scarred if i were to date a circumsiced girl
But if a guy is circumsiced i think its easier to get the condom on so that also a +

kekd so hard, if it is because of the red - it's from the flash of the phone :D

But if it is about the banana-shape - OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS, I DON'T KNOW WHY AND HOW. I am scared of losing my virginity becuase if the shape of him, I mean, by looking at y'all others dicks - mine is higlhy bented upwards every time it's a diamond.. And I don't even know how it happend.

Mine is hard kinda a similar shape and i think its perfectly ok

Kill yourselves faggots.

>Sage

Do you have a little problem with pulling the forskin? I mean, mine can be pulled, but can't stay still on one place. It's kinda like a rubber band, but after playing with it like for 5 minutes straight, it stays like that for a while.

2/10

7/10

It wont stay in place when completely flacid but when half chub / hard , it stays behind the dickhead

your thumb is ruining it for me

Would suck

6/10
4/10
7/10
7.5/10
7/10
have kik?

nice try toe thumb

>have kik?
joey417will

This is full boner