KANGZ THREAD

Daily reminder that blacks actually believe they're descended from Egyptian royalty.

If they want to carry on believing they're blood related to incestuous, deformed, mentally retarded sand people...should we really stop them?

I think we should encourage it. In the mean time, let's gets a KANGZ thread going.

#staywoke #BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchies_in_Africa
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAH GAWD

WE WUZ NAZIS

Don't complain about historical revisionism when blacks do it if you're going to do it about the Holocaust.

shit that's impressive

Gorilla Monsoon Jr.

Dang the Farrow was

THICK
H
I
C
K

Bait.

King tut didn't know his father and was killed by his own family when he was still young. Shit's tragic yo.

But no wonder blacks think he's one of them.

>falling for the ss meme

We need to start a counter meme and get them to feel to apologize for enslaving the Jews

See
Stay on topic.

Tutankhamen's mask looks like Boxxy. anybody notice this?

So - they built an empire on the backs of slaves?

Shouldn't something be done?

>I'se be descended from Kangs

"Oh, ok. Sure, there are several monarchies in Africa. Which one are you from? One of the Constitutional Monarchies (Morocco and Lesotho) or an Absolute Monarchy (Swaziland)?

>I iz descended from Pharoez!

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchies_in_Africa

attached image: an actual King from Africa. Strange that they never mention him in their make believe stories.

an actual king wow flabergastededered

Another Kang.

“The economy that we are now burning down. You do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history”, he said. Remarking on the failure of post-apartheid South Africans to build any legacy of their own, the King said presidents including Nelson Mandela, Thabo Mbeki and Jacob Zuma lived and governed from colonial era buildings, but did not appreciate them.

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/

africans sure have alot of golden teeth
this must be true

i see goodwill was hunting an got himself a trophy

A Zulu king wed a Swazi princess just so they would stop hacking each other to death with knives and spears.
yeah, thats a fucking "culture" alright.

>kang nggers will actually believe this

This pic always gets me
>HE IS EGYPTIAN!

>This

you expect me to believe that pasty ass white boy build the pyramids?? you racist ass cracks is crazy.

Egyptians are black though, right?

Boxxy is disgusting though, go back to your containment board faggot.

Based Fiddy