The reason whites hate us

Why do whites feel entitled to our land?
You've already killed or displaced our brothers and now you're trying to "deport" us?

We should be the ones deporting YOU, back to Europe where you belong.

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS
AMERICA FOR NATIVE AMERICANS (NOT EUROS).

ASSimilation and DEPORTation are code word for native genocide.

THIS IS ARE LAND. GO BACK TO EUROPE WHITES.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War#Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283
ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/debunking/theories
theage.com.au/national/education/out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution-under-fire-20140821-106o5e.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/27/incontrovertible-evidence-proves-the-first-americans-came-from-asia.html
m.spiegel.de/international/a-954675.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/radical-theory-of-first-americans-places-stone-age-europeans-in-delmarva-20000-years-ago/2012/02/28/gIQA4mriiR_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this post!!

Maybe Spain needs to re conquer your asses.

>AMERICA FOR NATIVE AMERICANS
All 30 of them still live here though m8

According to stormweenies it is only 'right' when they do it.

They should be grateful we are conquering them by the numbers and culture in a non violent manner, we are far more civilized than their bloodthirsty savage ancestors.

Yeah, then spanish people could finaly get a job

>Native Americans
Ironically Hispanics and most natives are as European as the numerical percentage of people who are white in the US (63%)

The Spanish fear the Jaguar warrior. They got their asses kicked back then and would again.
You have to GO BACK.

Lol, Spain.

No, mongoloids came from russia.

Go back to russia.

Goofy Elizabeth is at it again

Probably even more.

The average brazilian is 80% european, and we are nigger as fuck

There's also the matter of putting good land to good use.

Let's be real: you were never going to do that.

You're retarded. We stole this land from whoever was here before us.

well they actually cucked the native empires out of existence. just look at yourself in the mirror and you can easily see the rape baby you are.

>Fear
Is that how you say slaughtered the kitty man and fucked his wife in your native gobbity gook tounge?

Your ancestors were nothing more than primitive savages that killed eachother and at their hearts

Name ONE single thing a Mexican has contributed to humanity as a whole. Go ahead and try, I'll wait.

And Euros came from Africa, what's your point?

We built the political institutions that govern North America, shaped and worked the land. Be grateful we let you keep any of it, shitskins.

1. 1488/132342432 Native

>We should be the ones deporting YOU,
mexicans are not pure natives, and dont have any native culture, by this shitty logic they should go to europe too
besides, you can't, you could not do in the past, you can't do it now, and you will never be able to do it, because you native rapechilds are inferior.

You are a Spanish rape baby, they did not fear the jaguar they fucked their wives.

I look native, what are you talking about?
You can easily tell mestizo from native americans. i get confused for souix all the time, since i hang out with mostly native friends.

Fucking Clovis-people, who even were they?

I cant hear you over the sound of my racial superiority.

You have to go back. Might makes right.

>Your ancestors were nothing more than primitive savages that killed eachother and at their hearts
Mayans and Aztecs were bretty advanced for their time, whether you like some of their customs or not in your simplification of their culture has nothing on it.

>Name ONE single thing a Mexican has contributed to humanity as a whole. Go ahead and try, I'll wait.
Color TV, and by extension, the screen you are looking at at this moment while you read my post.

Get rekt stormnigger.

Colored television, GNOME

I'm 1/4th, nice try to deflect my argument, cockstick.

If you know mongoloids came from Asia, then you know youre further inquiry is just a ruse.

>$0.10 has been deposited in your PayPal account.

we should kill every non-european instead.

>1/4
KEK, and you think you're native? GO back to Europe, John.

Indo-Europeans came from the Urals, so you too came from asian, by that logic

I have red skin, black hair and brown eyes. No rational person would even call me white.

Lets see your credentials. You ain't got shit, keep moving that goalpost, faggot.

>pretty advanced
>stacking rocks on top of each other

Nice edgy post.
Fertility rates make right, timmy.

>not _____enough
'No true Scottsman', I didn't think people still used that one

The Southwest belonged to the Apache Commanche and Navajo.

Your land is Southern Mexico and Guatemala mestizo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War#Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>Article XI offered a potential benefit to Mexico, in that the US pledged to suppress the Comanche and Apache raids that had ravaged northern Mexico and pay restitutions to the victims of raids it could not prevent.[162]

Vamos a recuperar lo que es nuestro, un otra Reconquista.

>he thinks stacking bricks ontop of one another is more advance than stacking stones ontop of one another

>I have red skin, black hair and brown eyes. No rational person would even call me white.

This is how I know you're bullshitting if you think natives were called redskins because of their skin color.

friendly advice quit asking colonials to kill you.

>the amerimutt thinks he's white
Cute

>fat white retard thinks he's racial superior while being outnumbered

Keep going, watching you fail is hilarious.

>user
>user listen
>the sun
>look at me user
>the sun needs us
>are you still listening
>the sun needs our blood, specifically yours
>have you seen this cool dagger user

Pyramids are pretty fucking impressive though, not to mention the massive agricultural terraces that may or may not be from a previous culture.

Well technically fertility rates make stupid. But yeah I suppose you have a point.

Right of conquest.

What language do you think Comanche speak, genius?

Show pic of yourself,

Juan, if you're so connected with with your ancestry, then take a peek back through the history books and look at just how badly your ancestors lost to colonizing Spaniards - how horribly the "native" peoples of the States lost to European settlers. When your kind go to war, you burn villages and rape the slaves you take.

When we go to war, we scorch the land clean, rain fire and brimstone from the skies and split the atom. Whites are so much better at warfare than you are, so I'd reign the attitude in.

No, faggot. Let's see you. You speak of "our land" when I know you're nothing more than garbage.

I've shown carded proof that I'm Native born. You've shown absolutely nothing, coward.

Not Aztec, Mayan, or Third World Spanish (hint: American English)

>American
>in charge of knowing history

Tell him more about his country and people, bro. I bet you piece of lard actually believe 300 spanish destroyed the aztecs single handily

~6% Native American, 94% English

Shit belongs to me either which way you slice it.

Lol who are we declare war on? Guatemala?

>our land

right of conquest bitch

They speak an uto-Aztecan language, genius.

Okay mister 13/234343 Cherokee princess.I bet you look white as fuck. Must be from all the cucking the whites have done to you, Have some fucking pride.

For you OP

Simmer down, Paco. And brush up on your English, its awful. Frankly, I'd go back to speaking your native tongue, I mean, after all, its such a vibrant and unique dialect!
..Oh, right, no. Its Spanish, a derivative of Latin, the uniquely European language. Hm.

>Okay mister 13/234343 Cherokee princess.I bet you look white as fuck. Must be from all the cucking the whites have done to you, Have some fucking pride.
Lets see you, faggot. You've shown absolutely nothing.
>h-h-heh I d-don't n-need to.

Come on, lets see your heritage. I guarantee I am more pure than you, I'm staying until you show me your pale ass. Don't forget your timestamp!

>right of conquest bitch

I'm not disputing this.

>And Euros came from Africa
You know that got debunked right?

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked.html
scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283
ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/debunking/theories
theage.com.au/national/education/out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution-under-fire-20140821-106o5e.html

WE

>we are far more civilized than their bloodthirsty savage ancestors.

You 100% indian or something Jose? Otherwise you may want to rethink that statement.

Also
>Implying even the entirety of central and south America could win a war against the USA.

If everyone left Australia apart from the aboriginies it would literally be invaded by indonesia or china or whatever and who could blame them?

Entire cities, factories and farmland left completely overnight.

Aboriginals are like 500,000 in a population of 23 million.

demographics don't mean shit.

you live in land governed by the United States of America. If you dont like it gather up a beaner army and kick us out.

>new evidence
kek nice one, you guys are black nationalist tier. You read a hypothesis and immediately think its true.

>he doesn't get the post
You must be new

WE WUZ NATIVE N SHIET

Source

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/27/incontrovertible-evidence-proves-the-first-americans-came-from-asia.html

m.spiegel.de/international/a-954675.html

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/radical-theory-of-first-americans-places-stone-age-europeans-in-delmarva-20000-years-ago/2012/02/28/gIQA4mriiR_story.html

Pay us for our infrastructure and property in full and you have a deal.

lol.

Get out of our land you stinky piece of shitskin filth.

Yea those pyramids were pretty based. But seriously guys lrn to metalsmith.

>. I guarantee I am more pure than you
Huh, I always hung out with souix and got confused for them. So I have no insecurities about my appearance, it's obvious you do.

>our land
you Somalians killed the original inhibitors

Also shiny beads are a thing.

The government will just be replaced by Hispanics you dumb fuck, like South Africa. Then we truly will have conquered you.

>our land
Oh so you're a fullblood pueblo? No? kill yourself back across the border then subhuman

Huh, I didn't know that. I guess that North American really does belong to those with European ancestry

The evidence is pretty decent actually. Euro linked DNA strong in certain native tribes along with very advanced stone work found whose only known counterparts at that time existed in Europe.

Still as you say is just a theory but then again so just pretty much everything else when we are talking prehistory.

Never got debunked
>believe pseudo scientific evidence

Sweet white tears

Read your own article, dumbass.

Did you pay the natives for the towns you destroyed while colonizing the northeast?

>he has to speak the conqueror's language or else we won't care.

You have to go back.

>thinking mexicants will ever pose a serious threat to ending white culture in America.

you may be right paco. enjoy living in your shitty desert wetback part of the country while i and my fellow whites will live in segregated paradise.

>1 post by this ID.
By tapping on the colored lozenge with the alphanumeric poster ID you can see how many posts THIS ASSHOLE has posted in this thread.
In this case it's 1.

>Did you pay the natives for the towns you destroyed while colonizing the northeast?
Yes, with beads and trinkets.

Oh, and you're likely not 100% native.

>indo-european asian taking credit for what allegedly some cavemen did

Nice joke

Why would you want to live in a land ruled by Mexicans? Mexicans do a terrible job running Mexico

We are procreting, mass inmmigrating and murdering naives, so yes, we oppose a threat.

Except you have no kinship with the Solutreans. Indians at least are partially descended from them through miscegenation.

The wall just got 10 feet higher, Juan

fuck off spic

Kek, you do realize we're in every corner of this country right? You'll never be able to NOT see us soon enough.

Currently up here chilling in North Dakota, one of the whitest places in the country. It's spring and it feels very nice, white girls up here are qt. Their Germanic and Nordic too, that means bean and coalburners. I see tons of Somalians up here fucking white girls.

We have 5,000 nukes. Nobody has a better claim to this land than us. Sorry.

Must we do it again?

we can't move you because you're too fat.
mexicans have contributed nothing intellectually and most mexian american's will die of obesity by 2040. no worries, pedro.

That's fucking right! But why don't your Mongoloid Han cousins get the fuck out of Aryan Tocharia first.

XINJIANG IS CAUCASOID CLAY! MONGOLOIDS OUT!!

>We are procreting, mass inmmigrating and murdering naives
Could you stop?

You have to go back.

No we dont hate you for your land, most of the south is scorching sand and not worth much shit.

No the reason we hate you is because your government is so consistently corrupt, it isnt even a good joke anymore; whereas corruption would be bantzworthy if it was a eruo nation its just an eye roller with you.

As such all your problems are shoved up north AKA to the US. Central Americans trying to escape an even worse shithole? You either deport them back or look the other way DESPITE HAVING BUILT WALLS ON YOUR OWN SOUTHERN BORDER. And then you have the gall to bitch and moan when we also want to keep out the undesirables.

And then theres the Cartels. I could understand a Pablo Esocbar situation in the 80s because of the war with the FARC guerillas and ease of access to weaponry via easy cash, but to have the most wanted man in your country easily escape your highest security prison should be a national shame; but it isnt. As such we are left to sit on our asses because you wont let us clean up the mess.

That is why we hate you.

Which part of which article bean person?

> also pic related, it's your movements counter argument in convenient meme form

>Be Moor
>Rape Spaniard
>Be Spaniard
>Rape Aztec
>Be OP
>Be a faggot

Meh, tell that to the people like OP, you can't reason with them.

Praise Kek!!