I just got back from basic training

I just got back from basic training.

>Joined after getting fired from a shitty warehouse job. Before I left, I married my high school sweetheart. (Been together since grade 9 with a short break in the middle where we saw other people. Talked about children, the white picket fence, the whole 9 yards.)
>Out celebrating with wifey at pizza/sports bar place in town.
>Wifey goes to use washroom before leaving, so I call the waiter over to pay for the bill and waiter seems surprised that she was married to me.
>I asked him why she was surprised, and she said because she was with another guy a few times a a couple weeks ago.
>Didn't think much of it. Paid for the bill, wifey comes back, we leave.
>Can't stop thinking about it so I ask wifey about it and she says she hadn't gone anywhere.
>I say ok, maybe she was mistaken
>Next day, I'm out running getting some business handled before I head out to Camp Lejeune, open up the glove compartment and receipts from pizza joint fall out with dates on them from when I was a BT.
>Start getting angry, but I keep a cool head, maybe she forgot.
>Head over to the pizza place again but waiter isn't working that day. FUCK!
>Head home, ask wifey about it again and she says maybe it was her friend (kinda get into a fight about it—accuses me of not trusting her, end up giving her the receipts to throw away to prove I do.)
>Still bugging me, so I head over to the pizza place again
>Bingo! She's working! Pull her to the side and ask her if she remembers me from the other day and ask her about the other guy she thought she saw my wife wife.
>She says she wife wasn't wearing ring and was out with a 6 foot tall nigger and that she thought that they were actually dating because they were holding hands
>I'm going to see some family before I head out to CJ for more training, but my stomach is in knots (I don't even feel like going, tbh.)

Tips?

Lie. Marines don't go to basic training. And no Marine would call Boot Camp basic training.

/thread

>wife wasn't wearing ring and was out with a 6 foot tall nigger

Ask if the wife will let you clean her up after her boyfriend?
Oohrah!!!

if you think things are bad now, just wait till you get deployed. She'll fuck every Roody Poo she can find

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

really join the marines you fag, then you won't be on here asking stupid, made up questions

You are a dumbass for getting married at 18 and then joining the military. You deserve the misery that is coming to you.

you realize this is like, textbook.

>highschool sweetheart
>get married in highschool
>get deployed
>she cheats around constantly
>you get back and discover it
>you have PTSD and depression and now no wife
>you cannot obtain another woman because of your PTSD and depression
>eventually you kill yourself

this cycle happens to like 90% of people who get married before 20 and before getting deployed.

it's gunna hurt more later fucking end it, Marine. do yourself a favor for your own good and spare yourself some heart ache. She clearly doesn't care about taking your feelings into consideration and you're about to leave for a long time. she has time to make up lies for things shes gunna claim to not have been doing just some friendly advice stay safe bro. you have bigger things on your plate and better things to gain and hotter chicks to banggggg

>this cycle happens to like 90% of people who get married before 20 and before getting deployed.
Might happen to literally .009% of people

im not exaggerating. If you are married before 20, and are deployed for long periods of time, it is more than likely your wife is slutting it around behind your back.

all im saying is your experience isnt unique.

You just moved the goals. In your original formulation Joe Bag O'doughnuts deployed, got PTSD, lost wife, became hero.
Now you're just talking about wife cheating, which would have a frequency of around 30%. Learn to think critically nignog.

washroom, huh

>claims to be marine
>calls boot camp basic training

whatever, it's not my life that's fucking ruined because i got married before my brain was even fully developed. your a moron for that.

enjoy your ex-wife and dying to make rich men richer

>I just got back from basic training.

No you didn't.

Why lie?

Welcome to the Corps.

Being cheated on by your wife is practically a rite of passage.

Leave her and get on with your new life.

Just like the cadence you sang while marching "ain't no need in going home, Jodie got your girl & gone"

yup

>Marine Corps
>Basic Training
You have to go back!

I swear evwey one of them is a hoe. Sucks man. Good luck to u fighting the ragheads. And good luck to u

Shit user. Ised to deliver furniture a lot to an airforce base.

Some thirsty bitches. I wouldnt be surprised if it was 90% or at least 80

This has been going on way before you left for training.

Get a divorce and find new woman. Also make sure you are not sucked dry when divorcing.

You'll be banging hot bitches in Okinawa in couple of years so there's nothing to worry about.

I'd so fucking take care of a marine with PTSD and depression.

Problem is i'm a submissive lil bitch trap.

Stop whining you stupid fucking boot. Get divorced and focus on being a not piece of shit marine. Also if you're a pog fuck you.

Damn OP if you're lucky
She will let you watch

Congratulations!

You found out she was a POS before you got married, bought a house and had kids, crushing debt, dreams, etc.

You dodged the bullet son. Now redirect yourself in a positive direction. Start with your Marine Corps career and next finding new pussy and making new friends.

Enjoy your un-wrecked life!
It could have been so much worse.
You have a 2nd chance.
Don't fuck it up.

>"marine" calls it basic training. It's BOOT CAMP you fucking idiot. If you're going to LARP do it right.

>washroom
no FUCKING marine says WASHROOM you fucking COMMIE BASTARD.

Fuck...

Hey devil, get proof she's cheating on you then get a lawyer. The corps makes you pay you ex. But if you have proff of infadelity then you might not have to. Tell your staff nco what is going on he will guide you through it. Good to go.