Does Donald love her?

Does Donald love her?

No.

To much of Donalds genes in that one..

Yuck

why don't you ask him yourself. I've arranged the meeting for you.
I just screencapped this and sent it the whitehouse.
you're gonna be famous user.

No because she refused the plastic surgery he told her to get. Nobody says "no" to The Donald!

this is the only bad photo of her ever, and its probably photoshopped. btw

/thread

He took a weekend off during the primaries to go watch her graduate from College, so yes he does.

Can't tell if b8 or not. Accept that she is just ugly

why are you butthurt, faglet? Is someone making fun of your tribe? Oh no, what would happen if someone pointed out that the only thing that defines you is stupid

All of his kids are ugly. Ivanka's the most normal and she still has weird teeth and a fucked up nose

thats a 10/10
i love you my dude. Just know that.

Why is her face the complexion of silly putty? Its like shes wearing a Silent Hill type mask over a real face. Shes trapped inside and her eyes are screaming for help.

why does dolan hate trannies if his son is one?

Hypocrite USA

All those child marriages.

is xe mtf or ftm???

kek

shes beautiful rich, white. And much more happier than OP or the other basement dweller haters. Stay cucked you fucking pathetic liberal cuck haters. HAHAHA

I bet you haters are trans or gay or shitskin.

>Forced to sit at the Hillary table
No

Oh okay. Shes actually pretty. thats the first time ive seen her. the other pic must be fak.

anybody can find one ugly pic of anybody

cherry picked OP pic

she is hot

HOT

could be a sign of respect like trump shaking her hand. Also tfw I've hiked those same mountains by the observatory.

I really like how the trump kids turned out. theres not much to criticize fter all realitytv celebrities and rich celebrity kids have shown us before they became global superstars and power brokers. the trumps are good people. (send to Prezzie)

Trumptard at its finest hahaha

libtards at their finest. Go apply for CNN you blind sheep hater.

Mulholland Drive?

>glasses covering half her face
Sure kid

there is 8 other pics you retard

lurk moar

2 for the price of 1

But it seems no one can find a good picture of tiffany

And in all of them she looks as ugly as the average trumptard

But Barron

He got rewarded with autism

Tiffany looks better now than Ivanka did before all her "work".

Chelsea Clinton?

settled it.

>She only looks middle pretty in a pic with tons of makeup, filters, lights, good angles and PS
HAHAHAHA

Everyone still arguing about her looks, and no one discussing the topic of Fat Don's lack of love for her

with a photoshopped pic?
those without a ton of makeup and post-processing actually settle it for me

I would suck Trump's dick just the way he just let me smell one fart from this 10/10 lady.

Stinky egg farts of the Trump family