Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTysz96aVV0
youtube.com/watch?v=q5kE1n0yNac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.its extremely unhealthy

Nope that shit's gay

this is why you don't eat pussy when she's on her period

How so?
Everything I've read says there are no confirmed health risks.

It's a good replacement if you're a cigarette smoker but I wouldn't suggest it otherwise

yeah got a drumstick lolly flavour in my tank atm, it's great

pretty much this.
I quit smoking for vaping and haven't looked back. saw huge increase in my endurance. I actually run now etc whereas when I was a smoker forget about it. I'd wake up with chest tightness and was just generally short of breath.
Not saying vaping is 'good' for you, but beats smoking in my book.

What happened to her face?

Yes, I try to stop. I vape 10ml/100mg(CBD)/8mg(nicotine)

she has an ovarian cyst

His shitty ecig explode, cheap stuff or bad meca.

Probably some dumbass trying to fuck with customizing a mechanical mod without knowing what he's doing.

just smoke the CBD man or put it in capsules

blue berry waffle cone so good.

Sup Forumsro here used to smoke 1-2 packs a day. i started smoking at 14 and am now 24. last november, i began vaping as a smoking cessation. i started by cutting back to 4 cigs a day with vaping in the meantime. the next week, i went to 3, and so on. that was in november, and i haven't really looked back since. very rarely (if im drunk/high as fuck) will i smoke a cigarette. vaping still probably isnt "good" for you. but i like being able to run/hike without my lungs collapsing and not smelling like an ashtray when in public.

I just start to vape CBD, I still don't know if I like what it does on me.

Yeah I still smoke sometimes but really only if someone else is since I get triggered by the smell.

also, current juice. this shit is the bee's knees. makes for a great all day vape.

There's always a trap thread here so there's your answer...

exactly man. i haven't bought a pack since november, but if im out with friends i'll always have one or two which isn't ideal, but it's better than the ~20 cigs a day i was smoking.

Why Ecig are cringy in USA ? In europe ppl don't give a shit

Fucking women..

only vape temp controlled

Yep, and Im not a fucking retard that doesnt understand ohm's law that tries to be the uber dankest vapester trying to modify his shit to run at extremely dangerous levels to the point of blowing my face off because MUH CLOUDS BRAH BREH

Yep, everyone in my family does. My wife and I have Smok Alien mods, my sister has some sigeli box, my brother has so many it's actually concerning, my mother in law uses a Smok Pen all in one thing...it's helped a lot of them quit smoking which is amazing.

Currently vaping a Gushers flavor with 3m nic...not a bad flavor at all.

Thats what he gets for using a mechanical mod. Even before I started vaping I knew those things would be pipe bombs

Nobody really cares now but when it was newer it was kind of annoying and trendy. Plus the "cloudchasers" taking it way too seriously.

iirc this tard was putting wayyyyyy to much power thru a coil which led to this. Every anti vape entity popped out with "ermagerd look how dangerous this is" making it seem like this happens constantly.

Vaping is for faggots

You would enjoy it then.

Yeah. I used to smoke cigars and pipe tobacco very occasionally, it was always a flavor thing, I could go weeks without smoking, no urges. But there's a potentially genetic heart condition in my family and I'm not in the best shape so I ended up picking up vaping. 0 nic and eating better, just didn't want to mix heart problems and nicotine. Currently using 2 rigs, ones a Teslacigs Three 150W with an Avocado on it, the other's a stabilized wood Ohmsmium with a Moonshot. Vaping a blueberry strawberry smoothie off the moonshot, and a mixed berry creamsicle off the avocado. I've also got an 18350 mech custom pipe build with a kayfun lite for when I want to hit something with nic without getting an efficient hit but I still want good flavor.

See, this is the kind of shit thats gonna get people killed, and get e-cigarettes completely banned

youtube.com/watch?v=OTysz96aVV0

youtube.com/watch?v=q5kE1n0yNac

These fucking idiots need to be taken out back and beaten to death. That shit aint cool, its fucking dangerous

>Everything

Yeah, you dont get issues like that if you arent a complete retard.

ya where is all the media coverage of over loaded extension cords causing house fires same deal. Last time I checked no one is trying to ban them.

Why? Too much smoke will break the lungs or something?

Think about it, retard.

If someone is making something like that, then its probably safe. Its retards who use mech mods and don't kow how to build coils that cause issues

these all look incredibly fake/ badly photoshopped.

Nicotine overdose?

>then its probably safe
Holy shit youre dumb.

No

Suffocation from the amount of smoke?

we get it, you vape

It's not smoke, it's vapor.
And I think user is referring to the explosive nature of lithium batteries.

>sucked dick so hard and fast it caught fire

Just stop, shithead.

Vaping is the only thing futuristic in this time we live in.

mouth fedora

you've been reading the shill stories from vap friendly writer's. Some...SOME of the juices have chemicals that are suspect and can cause damage to the lung tissue. It's some weird term I've forgotten it. It isn't as bad as cig smoke, but it is hardly safe

Yes, but it hasn't been around long enough for us to see the long term effects on what it does to the human body. It's like cigarettes all over again. Everyone thought they weren't unhealthy, because we hadn't seen the long term effects yet

Popcorn lung

And some are antimicrobial and keep you from getting sick as much in the winter.

Browsing Sup Forums is the internet fedora.

beards actually do the same thing, they collect germs from going into your mouth and nose...as long as you keep the bear clean
that's the name, pretty bad stuff for the heavy users

Yea, they stopped that shit pretty quick and with it went one of my favorite flavors.

I will admit, they was a good flavor but it would start to hurt my lungs if I Vaped too much. Some kind of coconut menthol out of UK

No, I have read about that actually. Diacetyl, which is an artificial butter flavor, produces hazardous chemicals when heated to the temperatures that vapes use. That's easy enough to avoid. All of the juices I buy are diacetyl free. The other problem is that very high temperature vaping can produce more formaldehyde than cigarette smoke, but I run my Snow Wolf 365 at only 77.7 watts so I'm not really concerned about that.

Yes, but still smoke too. Not much on either

I vape weed. Both bho and dry. I have a lot of pain.

Fuck! I have a double coil at 0.16 ohms and I only hit it at 55W

>formaldehyde
I've forgotten about that too. Yeah it's smart that you avoid the various juices that aren't regulated by watchful sellers but the formaldehyde is cumulative. The slow buildup of it can harm you

but like I said, the heavy cloudbusters that do tricks and just puff for hours are the ones that need to be concerned not the casual ones

>Popcorn lung
Right now I have a Cloud Beast King tank with a 0.11 ohm coil, but only because I need to get a replacement coil for my Crown tank with the 0.56 ohm coil which is what I prefer.

The best flavored liquid ive ever vaped was The March Hare by The Vaping Rabbit, goddamn was that stuff good. They discontinued it for some reason and I can't find anything that is similar or comes close...

I'm about to vape some dry herb with a whip. It smells lovely.

High formaldehyde levels are only at very high wattage/temperature. At moderate settings a vaporizer produces far less formaldehyde than cigarette smoke.

who puts that shit in their lungs i vape for the flavor

Yes I put my meth in my tank, it's funny getting high in front of Co workers and even cops without them suspecting a thing

ur doing it wrong

Dat engrish...

lol ignorance is not a virtue. There are health risks, it's just less than smoking. If you are talking about nicotine you still have the MANY health risks presented by nicotine. If you are talking about bud, there are still quite a few health risks associated with inhaling particulates which are vaporized. Not to mention the terrible mechanisms in over 99% of vaporizers out there.

Best regards mate.

lol retardation levels are off the charts in this message.

Holy shit you are so uneducated. You think because propylene glycol (antibacterial chemical used to sanitize surgical equipment) is present in some vape fluids that means it will reduce your chances of getting sick? Have you ever participated in science? Your life will be short and stupid, I suspect.

the biggest faggot of them all

They do add it in hospital air circulation

With bud if we are talking dry herb there isn't a lot of risk. In fact it's insanely safe compared to smoking. With uncut BHO the concern is pesticides used and I get quest brand stuff in Colorado. It's pesticide free and very well purged. Alternatively there are several decent brands of c02 or distillet oils.

I'm also known to just straight up dab at low temp. It's basically manually vaping

my local vape shop sucks.

i did only to quit smoking, quite vaping over a month ago. i feel do desire to do either now. and i never felt cool vaping people just looked at me weird.

I use a smok vape 22, I don't give a fuck about whether anyone things it's dumb or not, just don't want to smoke anymore, my throat was getting fucked up. I use a juice from the local shop strawberry menthol

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic.
For about twenty years I used weed to suppress psychotic episodes. Turns out that long-term use of weed, especially the really strong shit I used to get, can turn a normal person schizophrenic and is just a bad idea for someone who's already schizophrenic. I'm crazier now than I was when I started smoking weed, no doubt. But I can also say with complete confidence that over the years my one-hitter prevented several murders and I'm proud to still have a clean arrest record. When I quit weed five years ago, I started keeping emergency cigarettes for when someone ran my blood pressure up and I needed to calm down quickly. Unfortunately an unwanted promotion and more job stress had me smoking more and more often. When I got up to half a pack a day, I decided to jump ship and start vaping. I went all-in with a $250 box mod to avoid the "terrible mechanisms" problem.

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty sure I'm getting considerably more nicotine daily than when I was at a half-pack a day because this shit is DELICIOUS. But at the same time, I've been a lot less crazy since I started vaping. It's a trade-off, going the healthiest route would also mean going the "most likely to get arrested for assault" route.

And no, I would never consider taking prescription antipsychotics. The people I've known who were on those are creepy as fuck to be around. I trust nicotine a lot more than I trust the latest chemical concoction produced by big pharma (and it's a ton cheaper than psych visits and prescriptions). But from everythig I've read (and I did actually research this before starting on the vape) the biggest health risk from vaping is from the volatility of the batteries.

>Currently using 2 rigs, ones a Teslacigs Three 150W with an Avocado on it, the other's a stabilized wood Ohmsmium with a Moonshot. Vaping a blueberry strawberry smoothie off the moonshot, and a mixed berry creamsicle off the avocado. I've also got an 18350 mech custom pipe build with a kayfun lite for when I want to hit something with nic without getting an efficient hit but I still want good flavor.
This is the target market for this gay activity: fuckwits who want to sperg about the stats and model numbers and brands like they're in charge of some body of knowledge.
Moronic.

No

>Do edgy retards vape

Yes

Thought about it, then, just went straight to sucking dicks and cut out the middle man.