/carib/ - Act 29: Cannabis

Meme leaf edition.

Also it's some austrian's dude birthday. Like lol who seriously care about australians like for real yo.

first for florida

Happy birthday uncle Adolf.

But you would be dead

If only.

Very nice.

I can't expand images for some reason

Bombaclat light up da bud for Hitler 420.

No.

Okay

We may get the meme leaf legalized here if the DNA wins, It's unlikely but I support them.
Yay!, Florida is the Best state in America.

Florida is the weirdest state

What is the best Caribbean cunt overall in your guys' opinion?

Ok my first day in Lisbon, i arrived around dinner time, but i'm liking it.

Also, some important news guys, Lisboa it's full of tourists and i'm losing my jungle fever and gaining some northern/eastern girls fever, today i saw some blond tourists that were 10/10.
I'm keeping it within my race, sorry Val

Oh no, how will I ever go on.

I don't know, but not with my dick between your legs

Such a tragedy.

Barbados.

It's just the only example.

I'm so sorry... but today i saw the light
I thought i would be attracted to black girls in Lisbon, but instead i got attracted with tourists

Well good for you I guess

The heart wants what it wants. May your future fair haired waifu understand and embrace all of your misgivings.

Also, i'm living in a part of Lisbon full of brown people, but i think most of them are Nepalese and Indian and not muslim shit, but i let's see if i get robed or not. But i think you have a bigger chance to being robed by niggers than by brown people

That text it's full of grammar errors but i'm a little bit drunk

How's it hanging lads and ladettes?

Head feels like a wet sponge, been studying and memorizing stuff for my test all day. Going great so far though so that's good.

Combine this with and you have how I feel

So the usual?
Nice Nice

>looking around instagram
>tfw old crush from highschool is now a complete sjw lefty and all you wanna do is just hatefuck her

>no desire to work
>no desire to learn
>no desire for leisure

also nightbump

I've been there
Do it