"lawl libcucks keep saying the russians helped the trump campai...."

"lawl libcucks keep saying the russians helped the trump campai...."

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35918845
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html

WOOPS

HOLY FUCK THEY SHOOK HANDS!
COLLUSION CONFIRMED. DRUMPF IS DONE

that bait

The bait worked, did it not?

Cooperate on cybersecurity? What a dumb fuck!

reason for the bait

the New York Times has made up countless lies about Trump, and this is no different.
After reading the article it's obvious that it's bullshit and full of "anonymous sources"
>"There is no evidence to suggest that the promised damaging information was related to Russian government computer hacking"
Try again, user

Trump's hand is under Putin's hand.
He's a cuck

World is better off with WWIII started between top two powers

Moving the goalposts a bit

"There was no communication"

"Okay communication but no collusion"

"Okay so Trump Jr met with the russians but they didnt collude on anything"

at least then the wall won't be built and no one can call us racist right?

If you're referencing me, then I haven't at all. I acknoweledge that they communicated AFTER the election, since it's typical for a President Elect to communicate with foreign powers, and the bottom 2 you said are the same thing but worded differently.
At the end of the day, there is literally no evidence to confirm that Trump colluded with the Russian government to win the election. They make baseless accusations and hope it sticks. They should have stopped when Comey killed the entire Russian narrative.

Is that illegal user?

There is no evidence that shell coporations owned by the russian government is a private slush fund for putin but it's pretty safe to say it is.

The small pieces are coming together

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35918845

And here comes the Spam to keep you ignorant

>The small pieces are coming together
Too funny.

Except that all our intelligence agencies say that they medaled in our election.. Plus its ironically the only country he doesnt criticize.. Plus half the people in his administration has ties to russia.. But you know what is a baseless claim? That obama wasnt born in the us

it's risky to assume something of that grandeur, but i can see where you're coming from. My standpoint of it though is that even if the Russians did anything to help Trump (which I believe they didn't), then I highly doubt Trump himself had any idea of it.

>Trump campaign didnt collude with the Russians

even funnier

lol at trying to spin this "they had information about hilary colluding with russia" the monkeys are going to fall for that one. "they werent colluding with russia by taking part in undisclosed meetings with the russians that literally no one can verify the content of; it was hilary that was colluding with the russians!" fucking retards.... the fact they're even trying this means they know how stupid americans are

>Except that all our intelligence agencies say that they medaled in our election..
No they didn't, one guy spoke for all of them referring to Crowdstrike claims, have you researched this company yet user? If not kys loser.

You will not silence us shill.. This country will never belong to the rooskies

Our intelligence agencies are corrupt and untrustworthy. I have never trusted them unless they've given me a reason to

Where are Hillarys 28,000 emails Don Jr met with the Lawyer about user?

Cant stand being called racist. Avoid it at all costs.

Whos company? Trumps? You mean the ones that went backrupt or the ones being funded by russians?

Please move back to russia

oh me oh my those are some baseless claims my guy.
and the part of bankrupt businesses, welcome to the world of being a businessman. Not everything you do will be a success

Mad spammer is going hard tonight

Must feel that his safe space is threatened