Is there a way to find more info about a registered sex offender without paying for their record?

Is there a way to find more info about a registered sex offender without paying for their record?
Info: Michael Kenrick North booked in Fulton County, GA on booked on 3/23/1995 for child molestation.
He says he was 19 and she was 16, but the record shows he was 26. Anyway to see the actual details on the crime. Just started dating him and found out.
Nudes with timestamp for info

Other urls found in this thread:

state.sor.gbi.ga.gov/Sort_Public/SearchOffender.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have to come here to ask us, you deserve him.

Why OP Do you want to hit him up to share tips n tricks?

He may reply himself with the details.

are you jealous of a 16 yr old?

you sick fuck

kek op is probably the sex offender, saged.
sex offender databases are free to access, if it costs money its bullshit, they're charging you money to find the info for you.

by the way what sane chick would date a sex offender in the first place? sounds like you've got a new victim

The only info it says is child molestation.. no details

seeing as the person in question was booked in '95, probably is due to the system not being steamlined enough to have full detail.

dump him anyway even if she was consensual should've waited 2 years

OP post a timestamps pic and will assist you.

>Anyway to see the actual details on the crime

Typically no.

Sex offender registries are a joke, and theres no discernible way of showing who's actually the ones you need worry about.

That being said, just becuase he was convicted at 26 doesn't mean the crime occurred when he was 26, often it takes years for lower level felonies to wind its way through the court system. Many murder trials take a year minimum before before the actual trial is held.

>child molestation

That's even more vague, It may simply mean he inappropriately touched her.

Most states only list the crime and typically after the court case is over only attorneys are allowed to access the discovery part of the trial.

In general sex offenders crimes are public record.

Ask at courthouse.

the record is not from when the crime happened its from when he was charged. if you were smart you would've asked how long the process took and if he got a lawyer and fought it etc or if he just plead guilty. if he fought it it could take 7 years to show up. if he plead guilty and did community service or whatever the fuck it probably would've shown up in a year or two if not less. make friends with a cop and they'll be able to pull info for you otherwise you're SOL

The crimes are, the evidence and maybe the court records for the trial? Nope, gotta file paper work for that shit or be a cop. And even then gotta have a reason in some cases.

>if he fought it it could take 7 years

Even he plans to plead it can take as much as 5, it took that long for my shit to wind through the court, so I could plead out. But at that point my lawyer had gathered enough evidence that forced the prosecution to drop most of the charges.

16 is legal here in canada please kys.

look for old newspaper articles. they exist online. found out this kid I went to school with a kid who's dad tried to go out with a 13 year old or some shit like a year before his son was born, I have no idea if the kid even knows his dads the ultimate creep since he had it expunged from his record.

No such person registered as an offender in the state of Georgia.

many innocent men are on these lists purely because of lying evil women who think they have a right to ruin someones life because they got triggered

Moar about the 13 yr old

state.sor.gbi.ga.gov/Sort_Public/SearchOffender.aspx

There is someone different age, different middle name, different year of conviction, that's it.

So a bait thread.

Age of consent is 16 in most states.

it was a fucking cop you idiot

Is this him?