Best Pop Album of the Decade?

Post contenders

Apart from Locked Inside, the message doesn't overshadow the music at all

Not him but this really is one of the best RnB/pop albums of the decade.

Although honestly, The Electric Lady was better.

no
also no

Everything Everything - Man Alive
Lemon Demon - Spirit Phone

Everything Everything is so unbelievably inconsistent with their tracks. Every album, half of it is fantastic, and the other half is filler, bargain bin trash

It's ok but a little too subhuman for me

I definitely feel that way about Arc, to a lesser extent Get To Heaven - but what tracks do you feel are weak on their debut? I've listened to it for years and truly think every song is solid

Leave the Engine Room
Photoshop Handsome
Two for Nero
NASA
Tin

Their new single wasn't bad, though. I don't think they're a bad band, just no AOTD imo

>pop music made by a team of producers on pro tools
>best album of decade
ISHYGDDT

>also no
I actually preferred The ArchAndroid at first and wasn't the biggest fan of The Electric Lady's sound, but the more I listened to the latter, the more I liked it. It's actually a more consistent album with stronger songs overall. I much prefer the production on that one than The ArchAndroid, which is cleaner and all, but TEL is a little more atmospheric and has a more unique sound.

>eight (8) letter acronyms

>being this new

>new
>getting quads
shiggy

>team of producers
Ackchyually, it was produced by just 3 people. There was only one "guest" producer.

baka Tin (The Manhole) is their best song

Nero and Engine Room are quite unassuming but I still prefer them over Schoolin'

My top five. Wanted to include I. by "Cigarettes After Sex" but its technically not a full album.

cuck

even with the plagios this is good

currents - tame impala

contender for sure
Didn't say best album, I said best POP album. By definition there's going to be more money poured into it if it's on Diddy's label. I mean, no shit. Worthless post

Agree to disagree, then. I just don't think they sell their eccentric vocals on a lot of their tracks. Can see how they'd be good with another vocalist sometimes, though.

No discuss, faggots

Nice quads

Anime wallpapers is really the leading point for social movements isn't it?

Fucking kill yourself my man.

huh? this is stupid. have you even listened to it? its genuinely a great album you mong.

>>>/insecure/white guy

>click /w/hiteguilt
>nothing found
I don't know what's funnier
here's my pop album entry

/thread

2nded

paradise and ultraviolence exist??

Just don't listen to the deluxe edition. It's too damn long.

Timbo never has, and never will get the true recognition he deserves of being one of the GOAT producers. His most ambitious works are far more maximalist than anything Kanye, Janelle, or Beyoncé has ever done.

this (objectively speaking).

>needs someone else to tell him what to think about music.

This fellow gets it - Pusher Love Girl is incredible

>listens to kiara once

This.

But this is a really close runner-up.

>implying it's too long

I wasn't implying. I was stating.

1989 is trash.

It was just the right length.
I think the Japanese release (which is the same as the Deluxe Edition but with two extra tracks and a remix of I Really Like You) is more fleshed out than the regular release.
I felt that the regular release was cut short.

>not having someone listen to music for you
Music is fucking gay

Red is better

seconding this