>ctrl+f
>no trap thread
TRAP THREAD, BITCHEEES!!!

It's right here

>Liar
There's actually MULTIPLE trap threads, faggot

MORE LIKE THIS

LOVE INTERRACIAL TRAPS

is this photoshopped? this is shopped, right?
how the fuck? does a guy get hips like that?

Damn this is hot, moar?

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

was there ever a sauce on that?

who dis

OC :D

Y-yes it does

Lanita Hot

Kik?

Just snap boo :3

Gonna dump some Jes - The trap queen of Sup Forums

Where's my slut at?

This thread should fail because of that photoshop

now clean your whole face and swallow it all, until the last drop

If they start taking hormones from a younge age, yes.

Traps are gay is there any valid argument against this?

Right here

I'll post too

From last thread, OC from tonight

got any with tiny cocks?

I hadn't seen this copypasta yet

who cares if its gay
get off to what gets you off

moar?

Give us more tongue pics

Done

more honey

If these were actual women then I'd get off. Knowing they have a dick between their dick instead of a vagina is a huge turn off. If it's the other way around for you then you're not straight, you're gay, and you have to stop being in denial.

>between their dick
between their legs

did I order you to stop posting photos of you? I don't think so
show me your limp dick and your clean face for proof

would kiss

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay and I am not in denial about it

Ever heard of being bi, honey?

The fact that you think there's something wrong with being gay makes you shitty tho. Nothing wrong with being gay even if you're into cisgender girls and trannies

source?

It's a pic of Jes, no sauce really

cute but those tits are just ugly

Jess could we have some more lips and tongue please? I fucking worship you. Your lips are the most beautiful and appealing I've ever seen. Your tongue looks so smooth and beautiful. It shines along with everything else. ALL HAIL THE TRAP QUEEN OF Sup Forums!!

god damnit...
i had the chance to start at 17....
i fucked up and am just starting at 22...
god damnit.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay and I am still in denial about it