My mother has been in a sexual relationship with one of my close friends for the past year or so now. Yes...

My mother has been in a sexual relationship with one of my close friends for the past year or so now. Yes, it's embarrassing. Yes, it's a turn-on.

Ask me anything.

Can you post a picture of you with a sharpie in your butthole?

I can, but I'm not gonna do that, friend.

This thread is stupid then

Sorry, pal. I wish I could help you out.

Seen her nudes yet? Also, how old is she and your friend.

Jesus, pics or it didn't happen
how about: do they let you watch? have you asked? is your mother now married? wait, this best friend of yours; male or female?

If they banged, and then he bounced and she crooked her finger at you, inviting her into the bedroom, would you go? Clean up duty?

I haven't seen her nudes, but I've seen her naked over the years. My friend has nudes but he won't show me.

They don't let me watch, no. My friend has no interest in involving me and it's not like I'm going to ask her if I can.

She's been divorced since I was a kid. Boyfriends on and off but she's never remarried.

My friend is a dude.

I'd probably go, yeah. No sense in lying about it.

Your friend a total chad?

or maybe he's kinda ashamed of the relationship?

He's not 100% Chad or anything but he's definitely got a big dick which probably helps him out in situations like this.

How old are they?

He's 25, she's 48.

How did you find out?

He brags about it pretty regularly and the signs make it pretty obvious at this point.

You'd think he would want to keep it a secret in case he thought you knowing would piss you off or some shit, but apparently not

We've got a weird friendship. He's been talking about shit he wants to do with her since forever so it's not like it's a big secret to me or anything. I think he likes knowing he's getting away with it.

Gotta bang his mom then I guess

His mom is pretty hot but she's in a committed relationship and I don't exactly want to fuck her anyway.

Curious, If it were a different close friend other than this one banging your mom would you still feel the same way?

Off by one, damn

Probably not. I have a few friends that I would definitely rather not have fucking my mom.

It's a weird situation though. It's a turn-on having this friend doing it and all but I have pretty mixed feelings about it anyway. It's hard to explain.

Been banging my friends mom for years, though never told him. Don't know how he'd react if he found out lol

nice quads, so I get the feeling you want to clean him up afterwards just as much. It's okay, you can tell us, it's just Sup Forums

He might be into it, never know.

Eh. Not super into dudes or anything but I'd try it I guess.