ITS ALL OGRE NOW!

ITS ALL OGRE NOW!

investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

Nationalism fights Globalism this fall it seems

Literally Trump was born at the right place and at the right time. Holy fuck we are so lucky.

MAGA
A
G
A

>Editorial

>inb4 the very very public arrest and subsiquent resisting arrest.

You realise nothing will happen and the media will forget in less then a week

Trump's gonna win by 20 million votes if this keeps up.

dont be silly, he'll decide maybe he should too, just a suggestion

bump

Hope shillary get's convincted

>Using botnet
>Playing assfaggots
So much degeneracy in one screen

Well they'll be reminded when the movie 'Clinton Cash' gets shown at Cannes the day before the Democratic Convention.

That looks like something my buddy would make. He spent like $1200 on parts but built his case using a cardboard box.

What

I heard about the Clintons getting shekels from the Saudis last year, but I didn't know it was this much.

Trump better grill the Shill on every one of her scandals during the debates.

this is mahogany and 4500 in parts

Even though I rarely do it, I stopped by /r/Politics because it was part of a Google search for this. What I saw was people with hundreds of thousands of karma defending Hillary, and getting massive upvotes despite people shitting on them. This looks really sketchy guys, I know that Hillary spent a million online against Bernie but I didn't think it was a blanket term for anything on the internet.

Are you literally just here shilling for Nvidia? What the fuck, why is this allowed?

one more ISIS attack should seal the deal

>not using N64 parts
JUST

what processor and GPU?

Nvidia Quadro M4000

Dual Xeon E5-2670, 32 total cores and 40mb cache.

64gb ECC ram

i am not shilling. i am making sales. there is a difference. would you like to discuss your future GPU options? you should know that nvidia is exclusively used by industry, science, medical, resource extraction, and military firms.

>I am not shilling. I am making sales
This is the America I love.

Shilling, then. Reported.

>this thread

Loving every laugh