Win 9 consecutive games with stagnant offense and overachieving defense full of rookies

>win 9 consecutive games with stagnant offense and overachieving defense full of rookies
>TOP 3 COACH BASED PEPE TOMLIN ITWT
>come up one game shy of making Super Bowl
>WORST COACH IN LEAGUE FIRE HIM DUMBASS ROODYPOO CHEERLEADER

>Win games against terrible teams in 2nd half schedule
>Lose the first game where you played an actually good team in 2 months

Sounds about right

Only Steelers fans think he's elite

He's no Xs and Os coach, at least not a top level.

As long as he is the head coach of the Steelers, the Patriots will continue to own him

>Brady: 22 TDs, 0 INTs against Tomlin's Steelers

It's all relative. 3 of those games were against playoff teams, and 4 against division rivals which could go either way. The point is it's all over-reactive nonsense.

Name 5 better head coaches.

Its all really stupid. Steelers are the 2nd best team in the AFC and they expectedly lost to the best team and SB favorites. Tomlin did exactly what was expected with the talent he has.

Tomlin never underachieves in the regular season like many other talented teams tend to do other than the Patriots of course despite the many injuries/suspension he faces.

Why the fuck are they being so vocal anyways when this is the best season since 2010?

Bellicheck
Tommy Landry
Bear Bryant
John Madden
Ben McAdoo

>losing to the eagles

john harbaough
bill belichick
sean payton
pete carroll
bruce arians

inb4 you try to discredit this by claiming they didnt make the playoffs this season or some other dumb shit

Caroll
Belichick
Harbaugh
Reid
Gase

>AYO JUS GIV DA BALL TO MY NIGGA VICK NIGGAS GOT LIKE 99 SPEED IN MADDEN 04

>Why the fuck are they being so vocal anyways when this is the best season since 2010?
spoiled brats.
just like pats fan were calling for bb firing and calling brady done at the start of the 2014 season just because they only made the super bowl 3 years prior oh no

Lets be real, they just hate the fact that one of the faces of the league is coached by a black man. And not those good half-breed or a pleasing to the eye lightskin coon. But a rugged dark skin man.

It frustrates and brings out the racist out of them.

Not at all surprised.

He should spend more energy on making adjustments instead of funny faces. At least Carroll does some coaching inbetween.

>pats fan were calling for bb firing and calling brady done at the start of the 2014 season

never saw that. some Brady talk after the KC game but the Bengals game shut those fairweather fucks up quickly

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

The League was shit this year. Highly susceptible to even a remotely decent team.

THE NCAA NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE MEME SPREAD OFFENSE THAT SHIT IS DEATH IN THE PROS

PAY THE GOD DAMN REFS ENOUGH SO THEY DON'T NEED TO BOTHER WITH A 2ND JON IF THEY DON'T WANT TO

ABOLISH THURSDAY FOOTBALL

MORE FULL PADS PRACTICE
O
R
E

F
U
L
L

P
A
D
S

P
R
A
C
T
I
C
E

It was an easy schedule and they barely won the struggling AFC North.

With that said, he did what he had to do; so I guess that's that.

This

To be fair Tomlin's Steelers tend to do badly against the weak teams. Thats where they end up dropping games and costing them a chance to play at home in the playoffs.

You say it was a weak schedule but for this Steelers team thats the biggedt test.

>Tomlin's Steelers tend to do badly against the weak teams
I don't think this should be a supportive argument, even if it is true.

>Coaches that got BTFO by Tomlin are better coaches than Tomlin
What the fuck am I reading?

>soft zone against Brady
>putting up 9 non-garbage time points with that ridiculously stacked offense
im not saying fire him but that was a pretty shitty performance

it's called not injuring your key players by going all out against shit teams in meaningless games

>Chip Kelly won a game against Belichick's Pats one time
>THAT MAKES CHIP THE GOAT HC OF ALL TIME

this is what you sound like

Without Raplisburger Tomlin would be fired in 3 years

meme coach

SO YOU BE SAYIN

YOU AIN'T BE SHITTING ME

IT AIN'T LUPUS?

>Harbaugh and several others have repeatedly had their asses reamed by the Steelers in recent years
>I-it's just a o-one off!

Admit it, you all can't admit that a black coach is good and you all need to fuck off back to your cuck board.

your qb is not quite big enough

You can only rip on Tomlin if your team has had 3 or less coaches since 1969.

Its pretty obvious. They can't stand that a rugged dark skinned black man is in charge of one of the premier franchises in the NFL and that his job is secure. It infuriates them.

>the race card

and the Ratbirds and Stoolers trade wins and 8-8 records every year.

He's a 2nd tier coach that gets outmatched against good teams with top tier coaches.

American football fans hate two things the most: Black coaches and black quarterbacks.

Steelers had the 14th toughest schedule, and the AFC North had 3 playoff caliber teams. Steelers wrapped it up with a week to spare. That's not barely winning it. Don't know why you think you wouldn't get called out here.

I wouldn't call this year's Ravens and Bengals playoff caliber.

No one hates black QBs. People hate the hype they receive for being subpar at the position.

Imagine your favorite divegrass team throwing a 200mil contract at a C-tier mexican soccer player. That's what it is like when an NFL team drafts a black qb

Oh fuck off back to tumblr with that race baiting bullshit

Only correct answer.

>AFC North had 3 playoff caliber teams.

Belicheck
Rivera
Mccarthy
Carroll
Jim Harbaugh
Sean payton

Belichick
Sabin
Coughlin
Harbaugh
Harbaugh

I lost it LOL

yeah the NCAA is pretty much its own league rather than a developmental one... and it will effect the NFL for years until it returns to being "normal" football. and yes THursday football needs to go.

Give me one Spread QB with half a brain besides Brady & I yield.

Brady/Belichick own the Steelers. Anyone who thought it would be any other way was thinking very wishfully.

you're retarded if you believe this

>Rivera
literally grasping at straws

Don't forget that Tomlin also coached an elite LB corps to help win Superbowl 37 for the Buccs

They own most of the NFL. There's like five teams in any given year that actually have a shot of beating them.

We'll see if the Falcons are one of those five teams.

>just like pats fan were calling for bb firing
nobody said this. They wanted Garoppolo to start over Brady though

HOL UP

>Tomlin also coached an elite LB corps to help win Superbowl 37 for the Buccs

forgot about that. he was barely older than any of them

He's a nigger.

>yfw you remember the wordfilter
>yfw you remember moot
>yfw you remember that it's all gone

I don't really remember that because I didn't go on shitty boards, dickless

what does this have to do with tomlin

>gone

wat

He'll be fired.

Not a chance. Steelers don't fire head coaches, especially ones that win their division, improve from last year's record and make it to the AFCCG.

Besides Denver, the Peyton-era Colts, Baltimore and the Coughlin-era Giants, there hasn't been any team that consistently challenges the Belichick/Brady eras.

It's crazy thinking that Belichick was basically considered a mediocre head coach before 2001.

It's crazy to think his tenure has been laden with scandals since then.