Any Danielle fans around?

Any Danielle fans around?

I could be a fan, show more of her user!

She's cute user!
Any pics of her cunt?

Super blurry, but cap of my dick,inside her

Amazing! Love this user! Please dump all of her!

Thanks user.
I want to see more of her pussy or more of her sucking dick pls.

Any pics of her sucking that cock?

shes got the hair of a 65 year old

Lots

Nice!
More pls user!

I wanna see her gagging on cock and taking a huge facial. Any pics of that user?

Closest to gagging I have. Dick was in back of throat

Thanks user!
She ever take a load on her pretty face?

No, I always cum In her mouth or pussy

Any pics of cum leaking out of her mouth or pussy then user?

No, she swallows for me, it doesn't leak. Cum dripping is hard. I usually go far as I can tell snide before I fill her up. Then I pull out slowly so it doesn't all leak out on the bed lol

fans are here!

Any chance you could dust of those controllers under the table off for once? Fucks sake man

That's hot user!
I really want to see her filled with cum!

top kek

anything new?

Lol not dust those are cam color

Well I've been filling her at least once a week

That's lindsey feeback's exposer

Does she like to be shared? I'd love to fill her little asshole up whilst you fill her cute mouth ;)

Did pics of her and the black guy ever show up?

What?

That wasn't true

It's the same dick in lindsey feeback pictures

Same guy, but false statement. We've all been through this, even with him. He never exposed the Lindsey pics. They were stolen from them. They both went to authorities to try and get them taken down.

So this pics where stolen too...

Thanks user.
Any lindsey pics? Or story on how they got stolen?

No, he posted these. That's how we all forget no the truth. Danielle doesn't care and I s hs current girlfriend. She actually knows about the pics and the crap with Lindsey. Just because he had a bad thing happen, doesn't mean all women all the same. It was someone Lindsey knew that stole the, and did that to her.

No clue. He was here one day and said he didn't want to talk about it and wished people would stop posting her. At first she thought it was him. He went to police and they investigated and found out it wasn't though or something.

Thanks anons.
I'm always curious about this kinda stuff.

See that's not him. That's the ass hole that stole the pics. That person never provided any proof to show it was him. The person that came and was talking about it had pictures to prove it was really him. Honestly I don't care either way, I just think it was neat the poster came and cleared up all the Bs stories.

>Bs

Who are u anyway... Where's your proof?

I'm just a person who's followed his work. The proof is in the archives. I don't care enough to seek it out. Either believe it or not, I don't care.

Got any other alvin chicks?

Who? Another girl sucked that dick is this what's this is about?

Any more pics of her getting fucked?

Are... are those handprint tattoos?

Yes

Excellent!
More of her getting fucked please user.

Nothing else screen caps very well

Please dump what you can then user.

Collector?

I am now. Saw her posted a little, never got around to saving. Saving now though ;)
Any more user?

Older stuff too

Nice!
Please dump all you got of her user.
Fapping & saving like crazy!