Sup bbb should I try heroin...

Sup bbb should I try heroin? I've been underwhelmed by coke and xanax and want the blissful oblivion I've heard so much about. What's the best method of administering(don't wanna IV just yet) and how much should I buy? Can I maintain a balanced usage without severe addiction?

If you tired snorting a ton of xanax's or perc's its really not worth it pretty much the same but its harder to dig yourself out of the hole. All in all not worth it

Don't do it you'll fucking die from addiction

dont do it. i was in the same spot as you. was using all the "fun" drugs but was underwhelmed. tried heroin, was a junkie within a month. been clean for a year but shit will rek you.

Xans aren't water soluble wouldn't you just lose most of the pill by snorting?

Yes you do lose most of it. Snorting xanax is generally seen as a very niggerish act.

If you want them to hit hard you need to let them dissolve under your tongue.

That's what's I'm worried about. But I've got pretty good self control and always maintain control of myself when I'm high unlike my friends and haven't had any strong addiction to the things I've tried so far(Percs, coca, xans, etc) what would be a good alternative to smack?

Try ketamine and dmt and lsd

Actually just woke up from my xanax lmao
Took 5mg follower by a beer and slept a full 24 hours, see some texts that I have no memory of sending but the actual effects don't fit what I'm looking for

just watched a documentary on junk, stay the fuck away from that shit , unless you want to be miserable

Have 1000ug of LSD tabs atm, wanna try DMT but my dealer has to order it off the deep web because literally no one has it and I heard ketamine fucks you up but still wanna try at least once

My sister is in a hospital bed with an infection in her lungs and heart, she came very close to dying, and heroin was the cause.
Have fun.

Idk you can try combining benzos with some percs or whatever that will get you almost the exact high if you dont have a tolerance to either. Just gotta be careful you dont do too much cuz it can get dangerous. Thats the combo that killed heath ledger.

I thought I had self control too. Started off with only using a couple nights a week, then a few more nights, eventually started getting high before work, then that led to calling off to work to get high all day. Just got worse from there. Also heroin is not a cheap habit. Near the end of my use I was using 2 grams a day, at 80 bucks a gram. You do the math.

Don't

Every time I've done heroin I've overdosed. Trust me, you give yourself a limit before you start, but once you start, limits are out the window. An overdose is going to happen whether you like it or not, it's just a matter of whether the overdose kills you or not.

How does molly compare? I've wanted to try it for the longest fucking time but last time I tried I was sold $170 of flour capsules

Just do some ecstasy bro. It's better, it's not as sketch, not quite as bad for you maybe sometimes.

Don't shoot up. You're life will become shit. Don't shoot up ever.

Find some pharmaceutical opiates, look up how to potentiate, and just swallow 'em.

It definitely should have come way down, it's everywhere now. Lots of it is research chem, get a test

Although it feels amazing. I'd say don't do it. It's crazy easy to get addicted. Not even joke. You don't realize it until it's too late.

Gram+gram=robbing grandma

Ecstasy fucks you up bad. Plus ecstasy is never as good the second time. Get some mescaline, it's better and won't give you brain damage.

That's retarded. Mdma doesn't do shit to your brain. Mescaline is dope tho.

I actually enjoy real mdma more than opiates. that is my favorite drug, heroin was just more accessible for me at the time.

You have to have a lot of trust in your dealer if when they give you molly, you actually believe what they're giving you is what they say they're giving you. Molly can be anything.

Mdma is fucking beautiful if you use it in a reasonable manner. But when you get addicted, and pop like 5 - 10 pills a day. Your brain gets fried. I didn't think I'd get addicted, next thing I knew I couldn't live without it.

OP here, officially not trying heroin.
On another note, what's the best way to get a prescription for xans/oxy and which is easier

>coke and xanax

nigger you don't mix uppers and downers. you're underwhelmed because you're canceling the affects of both by mixing them

UNDERAGE FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty hard because you have to he suffering from very specific shit to get what you're after. Even if you're a great actor, the dosage will be fucking miniscule.

I don't take them together you fucking autist they're just the drugs I've done the most

Better off just finding a dealer. The shits everywhere.

shut up faggot

I think there's an actual medical basis for myself having a xanax prescription, I barely even get high from them they just completely block out all the paranoia and constant issues that cloud my mind

You gotta get like daily panic attacks to get a xanax prescription. Shits hard bro.

>Shut up faggot
You're getting salty over an anonymous image board because you couldn't understand a simple post

Don't do heroin, I've lost a lot of people to heroin addiction and overdosing. Especially nowadays that its being cut with fentanyl. My now ex girlfriend got into it really bad. IV'ing it. Had overdosed and was DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital 2 months ago when we were still dating. Haven't seen her sense. I think is now on the streets.

Bottom line is a slippery fucking slope and overdosing is becoming more and more frequent.

u got balls brother

Hmm how about painkillers? I have back pain because I'm a fat fuck and I'm thinking I'll overplay that and see if I can get a script. I used to steal my sister's percodan because she got a bone removed from her foot

Don't (You) me with autism thank you

Okay, then you'll have a script for awhile to pain killers, get addicted to them, your script runs out, you'll be dope sick and desperate, then you'll realize heroin is 100x cheaper than buying opioids on the street. So you'll do heroin, becuase being dope sick is fucking MISERABLE.

I know drugs are bad mother but I'm not worried about Percocet and Vicodin I can handle that shit. Just wondering how hard it'll be to convince doc to plug me

Gargle premium clorox
Sup Forums is 18+ leave pls

Every heroin addict I know or have met in the 3 times I've been to rehab or people I know who do it started with painkillers and it quickly progressed. Every one of their stories follows essentially this path.

Not that hard if you play it up. Say you have a slipped disc from a car accident or something.

I, too, ate bottles of 5htp

Not trying to be motherly user, I do plenty of drugs. I just don't fuck with heroin because ive seen it ruin so many lives of everyone from low life losers to guys with PHD's.

I've done pills for years.
Other than wasted cash and slight organ harm I haven't made any drastic mistakes.
But you have to sack up and go through the sober days without thinking getting high is the only way to happiness.
Work out, eat healthy. Have goals and passion to obtain them or you'll end up just getting high 24/7

To anyone in this thread who wants to do heroin: You're obviously at rock bottom, as you have been informed that heroin will inevitably destroy your life. Though, if you're still wanting to do heroin after being informed of the reality of it, just do fucking meth. As a recovering meth addict, i can tell you its the greatest feeling you can get. The first time i smoked meth, i literally came in my pants.

Don't do fucking heroin. I've lost 3 friends who were in the same boat as you. Wanted to see the next "high" and thought they were bored with life. All three dead within 2 years of first doing it.

You saying "don't wanna IV just yet" is exactly what they said, about a month before they were daily needle users.

Stay away from it. It's poison and will fucking kill you. If you survive and get away from it, you'll always remember your life before it fondly. Your life will forever be separated into the times before heroin and after heroin.

late but I agree with you. Opiates are more subtle I find

You can buy mdma testing kits I believe

Ok no heroin. Shit seems to be universally roasted, what about meth? I'm in a position where I can have a lot of spending money. Gonna be working a full time job and/or going to college by the fall and I need some good drugs to stock up on. I'm the only person I know that doesn't like weed, shit gives me paranoia and high isn't even that great