Trump Butler Spergs Out

Who wants to bet that this guy was paid off by Shillary to have an autistic meltdown for the media?

Some of the posts were private, and some were from 2015. Not likely that he was paid off.

Either way, really fucking unfortunate that he was dumb enough to post what he did.

It shan't matter a bit. Fuck off.

Fucking lol Trump has a poltard butler. I love this election.

What did he say?

And wait, Trump has a Butler?

Why isn't he in jail yet

>ex-butler

don't even care

He said that Obama should be hanged, I think there is now an investigation on him.

Obama should fucking hang.

Is Trump the Batman?

I don't get it.

Why should anything an employee of someone does outside of work reflect on the employer?

How is that in any way controversial? Freedom of Expression. You want people hanged, you can say that.

Apparently something about wanting to lynch King Nigger.

Based Mr. Belvedere

>problem glasses

Not disagreeing. But most of us know how to conceal our power level, at least.

Here it comes

Well it's a matter of opinion, I don't think he didn't a good job but correct me if I'm wrong, threatening the president is a crime, unless he is ex-president (soon he'll be), pretty much this can be say as part of freedom of speech.

He's absolutely right. Trump hired a good butler and a smart man.

>a guy who used to work with Trump said a thing
>not even his current butler.
>his ex-butler
>this is why Trump shouldn't be president
Obama is a traitor nigger and should fucking hang from his giant monkey ears, but these faggots are reaching.

Retard judges exempted 'call to violence' from freedom of speech some time ago.

Ah. Youre getting almost as bad as Europe. Any "threat" means freedom of speech is void over here.

Anyone have a compilation of everyone on Twitter and Facebook calling for Trump's death and/or saying they personally wanted to kill him?

That compilation would take up every thread on every page of this board. Maybe even all of Sup Forums.

where any of those assistants or butlers employed by hillary or bernie?

Trump has employed thousands of people and this guy doesn't even work for Trump anymore.

Government passed laws a while ago for the admission of wishing bodily harm upon the president to include the internet