TRUMP GENERAL - TAYLOR EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 5/12/16 [NEW]
youtube.com/watch?v=BxAY_HNNXWk
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Trump on Greta 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wDzr4r-QoPo
>Trump on Kilmeade & Friends 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0TPjIiEf69M
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=JVA9-T2UMB0
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Lewandowski on Hannity 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Jng5bcAedII
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Diamond & Silk Have a Message For Mitt Romney!
youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4
>SJWs: Want Some TRUMP?
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg
>Boss Nigger Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
>Trump Rap
youtube.com/watch?v=qKrWYUbBtmA

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE

Other urls found in this thread:

hon-haka.org/archives/1044
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/12/leaked-documents-confirm-facebook-deciding-which-news-stories-users-see/
youdubber.com/index.php?video=KTFFN7NPlJI&video_start=39&audio=-rFW2Df5iRs&audio_start=26
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/10/14/democratic-debate-spotlights-health-care-for-illegal-immigrants/
youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
universalfreepress.com/2015/illegal-aliens-beat-90-year-old-farmer-to-death-in-minnesota/
youtube.com/watch?v=MK9Wj-Hxu4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

CHOO CHOO

MAGA Hat for Marie?

How is Paul Ryan following Ayn Rand in any way?

MAGA UP YOUR ASS WITH A BRONY FRUITBOWL

David Duke @DrDavidDuke 24m24 minutes ago

@realDonaldTrump You don't need these people, be careful.

First for new art.

>hon-haka.org/archives/1044

KIKEBOOK IS A WASTE
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/12/leaked-documents-confirm-facebook-deciding-which-news-stories-users-see/

LAST TAYLOR SWIFT EDITION BY ME, gg m8s

WE CANT LET THESE OLD MEMES DIE BOY

How did we go from criminal alien, to illegal immigrant, to undocumented immigrant, to undocumented worker, to the latest bullshit I've seen around, "misdocumented citizens"?
>MISDOCUMENTED CITIZENS!
>wah wah wah global citizen
What the fucking fuck is happening. Donald Trump is truly the last chance for our entire civilization.

180 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

ALWAYS SUPPORT AWOO POSTERS

>Drumpf

Did you hear the news?

Sex is better when you're wearing a MAGA hat
Very high energy

Fuck David Duke. That autistic faggot needs to keep his mouth shut, completely unacceptable he made Trump go through that media KKK Shoah.

>You wake up in the late afternoon.
>It's Election Day in America!
>You decide to head out to the park before your local voting place closes.
>You make a mental note to keep it short, as Trump needs your vote today.
>As you walk along the park lake, you notice a woman jogging towards you.
>It's none other than Sarah Palin!
>As she jogs closer to you, she slows down to a stop.
>You both make eye contact as she wipes some sweat off of her face.
>"Well hey they good-lookin!", she squeals.
>You wave to her.
>She looks even better in those shorts and that red pull-over.
>As you walk up to her, she swings her hips into a pose.
>"Where you goin?", she asks.
>You begin to notice she's being obviously flirtatious.
>"Wanna go somewhere and have some fun user?"
>You start walking past her, mumbling that you have to leave soon to go vote.
>Within a matter of 3 seconds, you get pushed into the grass.
>You feel the wetness of the grass against your back, and a 110 pound Sarah Palin perched on top of you.
>"Stop pussyfooting around user mmm...", she moans against your lips.
>You start feeling her up as she kisses you hard and forcefully.
>Her knee lays between your legs, nudging your dick.

>Your mind races, realizing that you only have an hour until your local voting precint closes.

What do?

>misdocumented citizens

this can't possibly be real. don't let this be true

I still use illegal alien.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=KTFFN7NPlJI&video_start=39&audio=-rFW2Df5iRs&audio_start=26

Here's a mock-up of a video I'm making.

Any ideas, I might put a blue filter over it, do some zoom edits, and up the walking tempo.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckqueen

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

How do I convince my mom to vote for Trump? She said she's not voting for anyone if it comes down to Trump vs Hillary.

shoot her, she's obviously working with the GOPe to keep voters from the polling station

Need to know more about why she doesn't like him.

Soon it will be predocumented

I think this Jessica Ehrlich has been the only Democrat panelist that hasn't been strident and frothing with hate about Trump

She was on O'reilly and just said her points and that was it

Trump knows he doesn't need them, just has plenty of time now before the convention to get the yipping poodles quieted down

Wonder if Bob Beckel misses his old job?

Obviously you threaten to never speak to her again.

Voting in this election is the greatest thing you will ever do in your pathetic life.

trump told hannity he has five VP finalists. said hannity wouldn't like some/one. who are the finalists hannity wouldnt like?

I'd buy a model of a barking hillary. Like that singing bass fish but, barking hillary.

show her this
youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug

I want one of those shirts.

Fuck that stupid looking Democrat in disguise
Dukie and Grahamnesty

No more tits for him he just had to abuse drugs over and over.. Commie.

You kidding? He fucking loves CNN now that he's sober again

impregnation

it doesn't matter if she's too old you have to give it all you got and try

fuck that is awesome and hilarious

Hannity is a party-first kind of guy, so I think Trump has a non-Republican as one of the five. My deepest hope is for Jim Webb but who knows.

I hope so. I love that crazy bastard.

My mom has always been pretty red pilled so she was an easy sell.

Just be like "Mom if you love Muslims so much why am I here? You should have dated an Akbar. I can't believe you would betray your parents and grandparents like this"

Ask her to choose the lesser evil.
Convince her that clinton is the worse choice.
Convince her that every vote matters

Just mailed my Commifornia ballot. Feels good man

You know, the usual shit that is used as slander against him in the media. I haven't really asked her to get in depth about it though.

>She described blacks as being "super-predators"
>this isn't accurate

>>/reddit/

Trump needs to win this election.

I just don't know how he is going to do it. Hillary isn't some easy push over people have said. She is literally the last stand of the globalists, the establishment, and everyone else keen on taking away more freedoms and liberties. This isn't Jeb, some throw away facade of a politician. This isn't Rubio, or Kasich, or any other number of people the globalists and establishment could control.

This is THE Hillary Clinton. Trump is going to come under fire that will make the primaries look like a joke. Trump is going to have to fight the most crooked, most painfully evil politician America has ever birthed.

Of course, he was the underdog in the primaries, and he came out on top there. Still, I hope that Trump can once again have a miracle victory and defeat Hillary.

It's all coming down to this, and Trump has to weather the storm, and fight back for a grueling 5 months.

Holy shit, how are you getting to vote for Trump in the General Election 6 months in advance? :o

very well-written user
good job

yes, hannity seems to like every republican, cannot think of one he's at odds with. does trump have any known connection or relationship to jim webb?

Jim Webb is a hillary meme
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/10/14/democratic-debate-spotlights-health-care-for-illegal-immigrants/
>Mr. Webb, asked last night if supported “the undocumented immigrants getting Obamacare,” answered quickly: “I wouldn’t have a problem with that.”

Tie her up and add her to my collection.

Then go vote.

Well it's pretty easy to refute the basic "racist sexist homophobe islamophobe" shit. I think it'll be pretty easy to redpill her user.

>"econmics"
>and reaganomics was monetarist anyway

>Dems decide to pull Hilldawg for whatever reason
>Throw in Biden
>yrw you felt the Bern

>Even getting mad at "Drumpf"
>Even getting mad at "Trumpkin"

It's just bantz, and not very good bantz at that

>I hate political correctness
>trump needs to say sorry to me

A reminder that Trump knows how to hire the right people

Gohmert is bitching about nothing

Threaten to not do your chores anymore.

Whip out my pepper spray and spray the fuck out of her eyes

Run away while blowing my trusty rape whistle I always carry

Get to the voting booth and vote for Hillary. Thank god that I survived another day living under rape culture.

You realize Hillary is just a moronic old lady protected by scripts and a bubble right

Also if she is so powerful how come she can't get rid of a senile old communist while Trump got his nomination two months before the convention

This fucking Gutierrez fag on MSNBC needs a stumping.

it's 4 month old pasta

That was his point. Greentexting what someone says and posting a picture doesn't mean you're mad. He put in less effort responding to the guy than you did in responding to him, or I did in responding to you, and I'm not mad and I doubt you're mad.

>Trump is going to come under fire that will make the primaries look like a joke.

The media has used up virtually all of its ammo at this part trying to stop him from winning the primaries.

Lets put it this way, Romney, the candidate of zero charisma who didn't even do ANYTHING the last 2 months, almost beat Democrat Jesus. No effort, no charisma, no fandom. Solely by running off of "hey I'm not Obama except for the whole ACA thing."

All that we need to win is ONE of the following:

1. A candidate with 2% more support than Romney (done)
2. A candidate with 2% less support than Obama (done)

Only hope Hillary has is to kill Bill and ride the sympathy vote.

Have her watch this video youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg

If she isn't willing to spend an hour listening to Mol then just use his arguments.

oh really i'm new here i normally go to reddit and 9gag but this is my new favorite site. I really like the funny memes and holocaust jokes LOL i know you guys aren't serious anyway.. usually

thanks for the info friend

No it's purely fantasy on my part. Jim was a bit critical of Trump at the beginning but he has been remarkably mute since then, and came out to POLITICO as voting for Trump before Hillary. I think he would fit extremely well with Trump based on his views and his appeal with blue collar democrats (which Trump already kind of has, so maybe it's not as much of advantage but oh well). But he would be poorly received by the TrueConservativesTM so this may not be a good choice to unify the party, unlike say Newt Gringrich or Jeff Sessions. He would also not help a bit with women voters who may be on the fence, and women are Trump's biggest weakness electorally.

I'm pretty mad that you had to explain that.

TAY TAY COME OUT AND PLAYYY

I hate this Jim Webb VP meme.He would tear the Republican party apart. Rand Paul would be a much better choice, though it sadly doesn't have a chance

Damn commercials

universalfreepress.com/2015/illegal-aliens-beat-90-year-old-farmer-to-death-in-minnesota/

Bernie
Not a shill.
I see it going down as similar to the BLM moment if Trump goes this route, only extended for a period of 4-8 years, likely 4. Bernie campaigning with Trump would basically consist of Trump making fun of Crazy Bernie to the crowd, but ending it with a backslap and a "I'm just kidding champ".

Then Trump would launch into a more serious tone explaining how the two of them can put aside their YUGE differences because they are uniting against Hillary and the DC Establishment.

"But no way in hell is Crazy Bernie getting anywhere near the boss's desk folks, that wall is gonna get built. Bernie can go be in charge of the White House Community Garden" - Trump would end with.

POST YOUR #RARE DONALD'S

Because the globalists and establishment have kept Bernie around because he is a moron.

All he does is attack Trump for her.

>Establishment vs Establishment
>Where it doesn't matter who wins because the same people donate to both sides

This. I don't give a shit about any of his opinions, he knows normies think he's evil and yet he still talks about trump all the time. Fuck him

>1. A candidate with 2% more support than Romney (done)
>2. A candidate with 2% less support than Obama (done)
Make it 5% considering the demographics are changing very rapidly, and not to the GOP's favor at all.

welcome newfriend

Just remember that Sup Forums is sarcasm, and anyone who takes anything written here as being the truth is an utter fool

enjoy your stay friendo

guys, i really think hillary will be so scared she will just choose bernie vp. i'm kinda scared.

Holy shit where did you get that? From his family photo album?

So, I got my voting thing in CA. Is that link in the OP a good way to see who is a good senator to vote for?

Also, it says:
>Warning: Voting twice in the same election is a felony and constitutes a crime in the states of california
So, if I put the same things for my sister and mother, will that cause any problems? Since we are for Trump, but don't know much about the senators and other details. Though, I'll ask them when doing it.

BARRON CONFIRMED FURRY

#KARTED

>one hour
nigga i got plenty of time, pound the shit out of it, go vote, then do it again.

This coked out maniac really really showed his ass on the Senate floor today.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK9Wj-Hxu4Y

which is why this election is going to have the biggest turnout in decades. if we fail america is just as cucked as the EU

Wall Street won't let her. Neither will AIPAC. From the Zionist perspective, Sanders is paradoxically the most anti-Semitic candidate in the race.

Based Jeeves

>Warning: Voting twice in the same election is a felony and constitutes a crime in the states of california
>California prosecuting election crimes.
They literally legalized illegal beaners voting. Don't worry mate.

Rare Trump?

Yeah but all Bernie does is distract Hillary causing her to attack him and make his supporters hate her while at the same time Trump is making himself more appealing to the Bernie voters
>Inb4 Bernie voters vote for Hillary because of Bernie's endorsement that is inevitable
Endorsements don't mean shit since Jeb supporters went to Trump when Jeb got out of the race

cool story bro

I'll be visiting you at your home in a few days to follow up on how it all went